PUMA Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3
PUMA CEO Björn Gulden
Björn Gulden
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper-management doesn't communicate well with team needs & you don't really grow much within(in 14 reviews)

• "Starts off with a low pay and promotions are usually out of the question for a long time(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Head of Apparel Sourcing in Bangalore

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Freedom to plan your work to achieve the group objective * Work- Life balance * Exposure to different markets and geographies * Motivates to keep learning and improving * Hands on leadership- Open door policy * Overall working atmosphere is very vibrant and positive

Cons

* Time management * Adherence to pre- decided timelines

PUMA2018-11-29

November 29, 2018Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your working experience at PUMA. The employees working at PUMA are the key to our success. That's why we aim to create an inspiring and motivating environment every day. In this sense, we have developed strong HR-programs that empower your personal development, support your learning, and keep your work-life balance in check. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA.

"Excellent"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Karnāl

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work culture, Equal opportunity,Good people

Cons

Good people,Great place to work

PUMA2019-10-10

October 11, 2019Human Resources

Many thanks for your feedback about your current job in India. We are glad you were able to experience firsthand the great culture that PUMA Retail provides. As a Brand, we are committed to providing an environment where employees continuously develop and grow. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA!

3. "Great organisation"

Former Employee - Fashion Consultant in Hyderābād

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's all about team work and fun in the work place

Cons

Less salaries Less salaries and too much work load

Advice to Management

Nothing

PUMA2019-10-02

October 11, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for your review about your former job. We’re so glad to hear that our efforts to create a great PUMA working atmosphere are appreciated and you enjoy some of the many perks of PUMA's Wellbeing Program. Thanks for your feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career.

"GOOD COMPANY"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Jubilee Hills

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits like high incentive, timely salary, training and learning, uniform allowance etc

Cons

Work/life balance is tough, weekends and holidays are hard to get

Advice to Management

Give hike and promotion to people who deserves

PUMA2019-09-25
  5. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Store Supervisor in Banga

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team with the group of supporting people

Cons

Growth is less within the company

Advice to Management

Nothing as such

PUMA2019-07-11

July 15, 2019Human Resources

Many thanks for your feedback about your role in India. We are glad you are able to experience firsthand the great culture and appreciate the inspiring and motivating environment that PUMA Retail provides. We completely agree career development is key to an employees success. We strive to provide diverse opportunities that help our teams embrace growth – while upwards mobility is one of them we also focus on our teams developing new skill sets and deepening subject matter knowledge. If you wish to learn more, please reach out to your HR business partner for opportunities to boost your career at PUMA.

6. "Sale representative"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Noida

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Bragging rights, working at one of the biggest stores in the world has it's advantages. Great discounts on merchandise. I wasn't a sneakerhead before working at Puma but I am now. Bought so many great pairs of shoes. Celebrity sightings were fairly common (at least once a week). People were generally very cool and easy to talk to and the managers were very chill and understood the employees. The store looked amazing... at...

Cons

Felt like high school at times. The Pumatown I worked at had a real "hood" culture and it's hard to fit in if you don't fit that mold completely. If you're an introvert at heart, this job might not be for you because everyone is so extroverted here and it's easy to feel left out or like a "loser" for wanting some time by yourself after the sensory overload that is working at Puma. On slow days there wasn't enough to... do...

Advice to Management

Get the technology the employees have to use in order, you have the money to do so. A lot of customers left unhappy because we weren't able to fulfill certain requests because the printers or mobile devices weren't working

PUMA2019-07-08

July 12, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoy the pulse of the company and the people who strive to make PUMA a leading sportswear brand in India. Having said that, your inputs on culture is really important to us. We always follow a people-centric approach and we want to ensure our employees embrace the spirit of inclusiveness across the organization. We will further look into this and address areas that need more attention. Investing in technology is one of our key priorities and we will continue to work towards making this a seamless experience for our staff and customers. Once again, thank you for taking the time out to review us on Glassdoor. It will contribute to our efforts to make PUMA a better workplace.

7. "great company to work in"

Former Employee - Manager in New Delhi

I worked at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is definitely one of the best company that i worked in

Cons

Long Working hours and less salary

PUMA2019-06-19

June 24, 2019Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your positive review about your former job. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working at PUMA and pleased with our efforts to create a great working environment. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best for your future career.

8. "Manager"

I have been working at PUMA full-time

Pros

Friendly work culture and open to ideas

Cons

hectic work at times especially during sales

Advice to Management

One of the best company to work for.

PUMA2019-06-06

June 7, 2019Human Resources

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We’re so glad to hear that our efforts to create a great PUMA working atmosphere are appreciated. To be Forever Faster, we need to stay busy, keep going and never stop - we are the generation 'hustle'. All the best for your future career.

9. "Store supervisor"

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good incentives Happy management Good team work

Cons

Slow growth No time management

PUMA2019-06-13

"tsvjecSf"

Current Employee - Fashion Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good place for fresher.. nice environment

Cons

Incentives n bonus takes a lot of time. Look for staff welfare

Advice to Management

👍

PUMA2019-03-17

March 25, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

Found 597 reviews