PUMA Reviews

4.3
PUMA CEO Björn Gulden
Björn Gulden
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper Management not understanding store management(in 15 reviews)

• "No cons as such for the cultures(in 11 reviews)

1. "Good Experience"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Lucknow

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

you Will Get lot of Experience and Work opportunities after Working In Puma

Cons

I don't think is there any Downside In Working Puma store

July 2, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about your former job. We are glad you were able to experience firsthand the great culture that PUMA Retail provides along with your continued support to our employees. We wish you all the best in your future career.

2. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Young Crowd, Collaborative work, decent work life balance.

Cons

Compensation is extremely overstated and all reimbursements mentioned on your offer letter is useless, as they have many rules and red tapism for reimbursing anything. You will feel you are begging the company for your genuine reimbursement. Extremely old system and process. A small telephone bill can take months for processing after 100s of followups. So if you are analysing the company CTC, exclude all the reimbursements they have mentioned. You will never get it. Some people especially managing Reimbursements are extremely bad to deal with.

July 28, 2020Human Resources

Our comprehensive employee benefits program is designed to provide the best support for our employees' overall well-being. It is our goal to go above and beyond to create an energetic, positive workplace to give our employees peace of mind. Your feedback is really important to us and it has been shared with the concerned team. If you would like to discuss this further or share suggestions on how we can improve, we would encourage you to reach out to your HR business partner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

3. "Ok"

Current Employee - Junior Account Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at PUMA full-time

Pros

Ok It’s a good company as far as I know

Cons

i dont’t have and feedbacks

June 15, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for your feedback on your job at PUMA. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working at PUMA and wish you all the best for your future career.

4. "Culture"

I worked at PUMA full-time

Pros

Inclusive Determined Joyful Brave Happy

Cons

No cons as such for the cultures

June 3, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your review. We are glad you were able to experience firsthand the great culture that PUMA provides and the values that represent our brand and for which we stand. PUMA aims to engage all employees in giving their best every day as we set this goal for ourselves as a company as well. All the best for your future career.

5. "Do not join the HR team"

1.0

I worked at PUMA full-time

Pros

Great opportunity to learn if you are in the right leadership and team

Cons

Worst HR team, only following the orders of the business, no technical know how of the function, and if favoritism had to be personified please join the team you will experience how everything is run on perception and the "relationships" you have

June 22, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your position in the People and Organisation team. It’s nice to hear that our efforts to create a culture of learning are appreciated and you took advantage of the opportunities we offer. At PUMA we are committed to getting better at everything we do, and happy about any kind of criticism that helps us improve ourselves. All the best for your future career.

6. "Its great place to work"

Former Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Bangalore

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

They engage their employees fully with some or the other activities

Cons

Sometimes we miss work life balance

May 29, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your review. Employee well-being is a priority for us at PUMA India. We believe engagement activities help create a fun and inclusive working environment. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts in this direction. We will further look into your feedback and address areas that will make PUMA a better workplace.

"Best company to work"

Former Employee - Cashier in Hyderābād

I worked at PUMA full-time

Pros

Follow rules Respect customer Be nice

Cons

Always obey what seniors says

May 5, 2020Human Resources

We are always striving to provide the best work environment for our teams. Your feedback gives us an opportunity to address areas that need more attention and goes a long way in making PUMA a better workplace. Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback with us.

"Good company"

Former Employee - Law Officer

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly atmosphere for the employees

Cons

Work stress in the work

March 23, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for sharing your work experience. The employees working at PUMA are the key to our success. That's why we aim to create an inspiring and motivating environment every day. At PUMA, the well-being of our employees is a priority and we provide multiple options to keep the work-life balance in check through flexible working set-ups and lots of sports and social activities. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

"Review of the cougar"

Former Employee - Store Supervisor in Hyderābād

I worked at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

A decent pay scale and healthy environment

Cons

Can't exactly describe a downside

February 23, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your job. At PUMA, creating a secure and motivating environment for our employees and customers is fundamental to our business. We wish you all the best in your future career.

10. "Good company to work"

I have been working at PUMA full-time

Pros

Best supportive team Customer interactions Good for learning Nyc for Freshers

Cons

Long working hours No Meal Lot of paper work No phone allowed

January 7, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your review about your current job. At PUMA we are committed to providing the best working environment possible. In order to do that, we need to know what we’re doing right or wrong. So bring on the criticism and feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA.

Found 611 reviews