PUMA Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 20 Jan 2021

4.3
PUMA CEO Björn Gulden
Björn Gulden
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Place of Work"

Team Member in Bangalore

I worked at PUMA for more than a year

Pros

Fun Engaged Good growth Interesting people Good work environment

Cons

Not much Work Life Balance

October 11, 2017Human Resource

Thanks for your feedback about the work culture at PUMA. As described very well by you, we do believe in creating a work place that is fun, creative, engaged and focused on learning and development. While we understand the demands of a high performance oriented organisation, we try to create a healthy work life balance through a flexible work environment and various opportunities for people to follow their passion like sports, music etc. Feedback from people who have worked with us is really valuable as it helps for us to understand how we can do things better. Thanks again for your time. We wish you the best for your further career!

2. "intern review"

Former Intern - Intern

I worked at PUMA

Pros

friendly colleagues, nice working environment, appropriate workload

Cons

a bit far from home

February 18, 2021Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your intern experience at PUMA. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed the working environment and that you had an appropriate amount of responsibilities during your time here. At PUMA we understand how important it is to provide our interns with meaningful work to help prepare them for their future careers.

3. "Great working environment, but lacking a digital first strategy"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Business Development International in Nürnberg
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at PUMA full-time

Pros

casual and relaxed working environment, with flexi working conditions.

Cons

Business units and teams work in silos, not really digital first approach as digital seems to be an afterthought. not blazing any trails when it comes to innovation.

January 19, 2021People and Organization

Thanks for taking the time to review PUMA as an employer. We are committed to providing the best working environment possible. In order to do that, we need to know what we’re doing right or wrong. So bring on the criticism and feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA!

4. "Amazing!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - Internship International Sports Marketing Teamsport in Herzogenaurach

I worked at PUMA for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment Nice tasks to do Amazing view into the business

Cons

i have to say here.

5. COVID-19

"Stronger Together"

Current Intern - Corporate Sustainability in Herzogenrath

I have been working at PUMA for less than a year

Pros

My overall experience was tremendous, given the circumstances of COVID-19. The people within PUMA came together during this difficult time, and that is what is important in a working environment. I have grown and learned new things, and this is something that I will take with me after concluding my internship.

Cons

Due to COVID-19, it has taken the experience out of the internship. However, this is the only drawback, and that is nothing to do with PUMA as a company. This is something that impacted the entire world. If the situation was different, the experience would have had a different outcome.

July 5, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your internship. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at PUMA and were able to develop your career. At PUMA, we always aim to provide a unique work environment that inspires and motivates our employees in giving their best every day, as we set this goal for ourselves as a company as well. All the best for your career.

6. "Honest Review"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunities for growth are available but you need to be proactive about it. Great benefits from 401K, extended maternity leave, opportunity to study. Very open and flexible working environment. Discount to products. Travel.

Cons

Some disparity in salaries amongst employees. Lacks diversity specially POC and Asians

December 7, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for sharing and expressing your experience at PUMA. As a current employee, you can find our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and related project plan, in addition to the most recent internal statistics of the diversity makeup of our employees in North America on our internal intranet site. We have housed recordings of our recent Company townhalls where this topic was discussed in detail from Q3 this year in case you missed it live over the summer. We also recently welcomed our Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, to ensure we have continuum in the D&I space for the long term and to work in partnership with our newly formed and future ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) on topics related to DEI at work. Our hope is through these actions, employees understand how seriously we are in making an impact in the D&I space now and for the future at PUMA. The People and Organization team conducts regular reviews of employee salaries against internal comparators to ensure a balance of internal equity in compensation. If you have questions about this for yourself, please contact your People and Organization business partner, who can speak to you in more detail about our compensation philosophy when it comes to base pay.

7. "Very good employer"

Current Employee - Communication Manager in Herzogenaurach

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good employer with many profits and benefits. Cool and enjoyable working environment. Great colleagues and products.

Cons

No real cons - but presence culture.

October 5, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for your review. We’re so glad to hear that our efforts to create a great PUMA working atmosphere are appreciated and you enjoy some of the many perks of PUMA's Wellbeing Program. Thanks for your feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career.

"#proudtobelong"

5.0
    Current Employee - Junior Manager People Development & Organizational Learning in Herzogenaurach

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

friendly and open corporate culture employees from all over the world dynamic working environment well-equipped facilities

Cons

For some people that might be a location, I am personally very fine with it

August 17, 2020Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on Glassdoor. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy working at PUMA and that you appreciate our culture and values. Our ambition is to provide a work environment where you can develop and follow your passion. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

9. "sehr gut"

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great working environment, positive and cooperative colleagues, drive and interesting tasks and projects

Cons

nothing special to add to this point

September 24, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about your current job. The employees working at PUMA are the key to our success. That's why we aim to create an inspiring and motivating environment every day. All the best for your future career.

10. "Great exposure"

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

I worked at PUMA for less than a year

Pros

Good location, nice office, friendly working environment Got excellent hands-on experience of organizing a marketing campaign: from the pre-event stage to the post-event stage

Cons

the overall experience is good, no cons

August 28, 2020Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working at PUMA and were able to create fond memories. We wish you all the best in your future career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Reviews