Found 432 of over 443 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
Hi fishes, Looking for a switch, I have 3 years of experience working as an automation test engineer. I'm currently serving notice period and LWD is Dec 11. Skills - Java, selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Postman. Preferred location - Chennai Except WITCH companies I'm open to work anywhere. Don't wanna work in WITCH again.
Got a burning question about Pacific Office Automation? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pacific Office Automation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The amount of money that you can make doing this job is unreal and there are great benefits." (in 37 reviews)
- "great people to work with" (in 26 reviews)
- "The training is great" (in 23 reviews)
- "The culture and POA is great!" (in 21 reviews)
- "Managers are amazing and very flexible with needing days off." (in 13 reviews)
- "It can be long hours but you get out of it what you put into it." (in 37 reviews)
- "Slow growth with low pay." (in 19 reviews)
- "Poor management." (in 19 reviews)
- "There is absolutely NO work life balance.If you do not like being a salary based employee then this company is not for you." (in 16 reviews)
- "Coordinating time off is a hassle sometimes." (in 8 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW17 Nov 2022Outside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee
Great hard sales experience that helped me learn how to cold call and gain experience in all parts of a sale
Full time, 40+/hr weeks but well worth itPacific Office Automation Response10mo
Thank you so much for leaving a review! We appreciate your honesty and wish you well in your career.
- 4.027 Feb 2022Field Service TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Trained me until I felt confident enough in my abilities to get to work. Haven’t had any problems overall, and I’m still picking up new skills here and there.
It annoys me that some people forget to communicate. It slows things down way too much.Pacific Office Automation Response2y
Communication is a key to success for sure! Thank you for leaving a review.
Pacific Office Automation Reviews FAQs
Pacific Office Automation has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 443 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Pacific Office Automation to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
69% of Pacific Office Automation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacific Office Automation 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.