Pacific Office Automation Reviews

Found 407 of over 415 reviews

4.1
Pacific Office Automation President Doug Pitassi
Doug Pitassi
Pros
  • "I have had one of the most challenging yet rewarding years of my life working for POA this past year(in 34 reviews)

• "work hard play(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours required to work, 12 hours a day 5 days a week(in 38 reviews)

• "Work-life balance is a little stressful(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

My Review

Mar 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything I’ve experienced/seen/noticed so far has been a pro. At this point it’s almost easier just to categorize everything so that you can get a better sense of what it’s like to work here and so I can organize my thoughts. Coworkers The people I work with directly are fantastic! I’ve never met a better, more talented and intelligent group of people. When I ask someone for an update or need help on a project I actually get what I need. Managers I haven’t had too much experience yet with senior management. They’re not a bad group though. Anytime I have interacted with one of them they’re friendly enough and they always remember my name and what I do at the company, so that’s good. Salary and benefits The pay was actually the reason I took the job in the first place. I was miserable at my last job and I started sending out feelers to other companies. I was considering a few different ones when I interviewed with POA and they gave me a figure for my starting salary that I just was not expecting. I stopped my search that day and the rest is history. Everything related to the day-to-day The work can be stressful at times, especially when there’s a tight turnaround on a critical project. But for the most part it’s a very collaborative environment. My overall opinion My opinion of POA based on the last year and a half with the company is extremely high. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if I ended up staying with the company until retirement. I’m getting everything I ever wanted from a career, so there’s no reason to even consider leaving.

Cons

Like I said, I don’t really have anything to complain about at the moment.

3 people found this review helpful

Pacific Office Automation Response

We love a thorough review! We couldn't agree more with everything you said. We hope that if any complaints arise in the future, we are able to work with you to resolve them. Thank you for trusting POA to help grow your career.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Training me until I felt confident to work independently

Feb 27, 2022 - Field Service Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Trained me until I felt confident enough in my abilities to get to work. Haven’t had any problems overall, and I’m still picking up new skills here and there.

Cons

It annoys me that some people forget to communicate. It slows things down way too much.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Communication is a key to success for sure! Thank you for leaving a review.

3. 5.0

Amazing company

Sep 21, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great company to work for. As the recruiter, I love that we thrive on transparency. We hold each other accountable in every department and all have a common goal in mind.

Cons

I don't have any at this time

Pacific Office Automation Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thanks for the kind words.

4. 2.0

outside sales

Sep 27, 2022 - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

none very tough industry selling copiers and printers only good thing they pay well

Cons

working from 7-7 every day

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We encourage current team members that are experiencing tough work/life balance to reach out to their direct supervisor or HR so that all parties are heard and any issues can be addressed.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Grind but good company to work for

Sep 20, 2022 - Outdoor Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people/managers and good environment to work in.

Cons

It's a grind and very saturated industry. Mostly paid on commissions

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave an honest review of your time with us. We wish you the best in your current career.

6. 5.0

Pacific Office Automation

Sep 2, 2022 - Fleet Representative in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is fantastic. It is the perfect job to get into when you're looking to jumpstart your professional career after college.

Cons

No cons so far at this job

Pacific Office Automation Response

We hope that you're finding the transition from school to work fulfilling! Thanks for the review.

7. 5.0

Great Company

Sep 1, 2022 - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training is great The culture is very inviting and awesome Very rewarded for your success

Cons

Can’t think of any cons

Pacific Office Automation Response

This is all great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we appreciate the kind words.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to start sales

Sep 9, 2022 - Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to learn the ins and outs of sales

Cons

The hours are long and not disclosed in the interview process.

Pacific Office Automation Response

We appreciate the positive words and rating. Thank you so much!

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone in my department jumped ship in March

Sep 23, 2022 - Account Manager in Hillsboro, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

There was many promises made regarding high pay, commissions, and career advancements. They provided a vehicle that could be used for business and personal use.

Cons

Where to start. The promises of commissions were COMPLETELY false. I worked with a team of 6 account managers in my department. Some had been in the same position for YEARS. However only one of them ever received commissions and only one pay period out of years. In the month of March, 5 out of 6 account managers quit, including myself. The director of the department had a fragile ego and insisted on micromanagement. He was determined to prove that no one knew more than he did. In the end the cons out weighed the pros.

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. While not all team members will find POA a good fit, we encourage any employee feeling isolated, overworked, or left with a feeling of broken promises to reach out to HR if there is something that needs to be addressed. Through communication, we hope to make a comfortable and valuable working environment for all our team members.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good Experience

Aug 29, 2022 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team environment, accountability, good commissions, great sales training

Cons

Lots of hours, very high expectations

Pacific Office Automation Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 407 Reviews

Pacific Office Automation Reviews FAQs

Pacific Office Automation has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 415 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Pacific Office Automation to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pacific Office Automation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pacific Office Automation. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

78% of Pacific Office Automation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pacific Office Automation 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Pacific Office Automation Job Seekers