Pariveda Solutions Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Nov 27, 2019

4.8
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
  1. "Great company that focuses on developing their employees"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth, culture and transparency are three things that make Pariveda great. Pariveda has a very well-defined career path, and they work very hard to help you grow along that path. Semi-annual reviews are compiled based off of feedback from your peers and include areas of growth to focus on for the next cycle. The culture here is also excellent. People genuinely care about each other, both professionally and... personally, and company-sponsored events such as happy hours and movie nights help foster that camaraderie. Transparency is also very important at Pariveda. Salaries are made public to everyone in the company, and there is no competition for promotions, both of which foster trust amongst us.

Cons

One of the downsides of consulting in general is that there tends to be a variety of work that you may not be particularly interested in or good at, and this is true at Pariveda as well. Another issue is that with only one career path, if that path isn't the path for you, then it can be difficult to grow and further your career at Pariveda.

Advice to Management

Keep fostering this incredible culture, and continue emphasis on growth and talent development (aka keep caring about your employees!).

Pariveda Solutions2019-11-22

"People-Oriented Consulting, but still Consulting"

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Pariveda is full of people who really do care about your growth - Transparency around pay and expectations emphasize focusing on your own development instead of competing with others - Opportunities to work with a variety of tech stacks in a variety of industries - Depending on the client, there's never any pressure to work more than 40 hours a week

Cons

- It's consulting, so it always depends. Sometimes there are ineffective teams, "boring" projects, tough clients, and distant managers - A feedback-based culture means you have to be vocal and give feedback on the above problems, which can be difficult at times. Otherwise they might not be addressed (and even then, might not be at the speed or manner in which you desire) - Transparency around pay can also feel... like a restriction when comparing to other tech jobs - Some projects have an unspoken expectation that you deliver work above your cohort level, and these are framed as "growth opportunities"

Pariveda Solutions2019-11-27
  3. "People development at it's best"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people and supportive culture, work at the leading edge of business and tech, a clearly defined and transparent career path, local work

Cons

The learning model keeps you right at the edge of your comfort zone - as soon as you feel like you've really understood something, you get moved to an area where you are relatively new. This is overall a good thing for career development, but it can be challenging to re-orient yourself and see yourself as a lifelong learner instead of an expert specialist.

Advice to Management

Keep the core culture strong and the sustainable growth trajectory.

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-21
  4. "Amazing Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Transparency High Pay and High Raises Growth People Quality of Life

Cons

On paper the career advancement is linear, which means that you'll have to grow in all areas of your career to advance. Personally so far this is great for me and my career. However if you're a hermit and you just want to code with as little human interaction as possible, this might not be for you (and consulting in general).

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-21
  5. "Amazing Place to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Consultant (C1)

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture, focused on making you the best version of yourself - Feedback is encouraged and management genuinely cares about you - Competitive pay and benefits - Linear and transparent career path - Amazing work/life balance because most clients are local

Cons

- You can't climb the ranks faster than others

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great pay nice people culture Super Cool Company

Cons

none that I can think of

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-21
  7. "Amazing company with an incredibly passionate, talented and empathetic workforce"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The focus on personal development is something that is incredibly unique and has no equal amongst previous companies I've worked in, consulted for / worked with, or employers of friends and family. The amount of transparency, empathy, and adherence to core values turn Pariveda from just a job to working with an extended family willing to support your needs and provide you with honest feedback to support your... growth.

Cons

The rigor in the interview process, which is overall a great thing, prevents the overall ability to scale.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep a focus on what truly matters and further empowering the teams.

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-22
  8. "Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Software Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team really cares about the employees. There's an emphasis on growth and feedback loops which makes for a great place for development. The company really puts their money where their mouth is, which makes them a really trustworthy employer. Obviously, there are times when you have to put in the hours, to meet a deadline, but they don't make you work crazy hours like most consulting firms. If there are... demanding projects, the management team proactively works to mitigate the workload.

Cons

Some of the work at the company is not as interesting or exciting due to the nature of projects we win (creating internal tools, infrastructure, etc., but that might just be my opinion. If you like that sort of work that's awesome!)

Advice to Management

It would be awesome to work with other offices more often. I think sometimes there's too much emphasis on decreasing travel and there are missed opportunities on a national level. It would be great if we got more visibility on what kind of projects are available and potentially be able to raise our hands for a travel project if it is one we are really interested in. Otherwise, thank you for your commitment to the... company and employees. We really appreciate what you do for us!

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-18
  9. "Great Starting Company"

Current Employee - Entry Level Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

small well-funded office, nice people

Cons

limited travel, not as much coding as hoping for

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-15
  10. "Great first job"

Current Employee - Consultant II in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hyper focused on growth and development of employees.

Cons

Cons with any job - including some long hours, difficult working relationships, stress. But really not a whole lot from the company itself overall.

Pariveda Solutions2019-10-16