Pariveda Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 265 reviews

4.7
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is something that I've had very-little challenge maintaining at Pariveda(in 26 reviews)

• "Clear career path with regular promotions(in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some clients are more demanding than others which impacts work life balance(in 12 reviews)

• "While predictable, the career path can feel stifling at times due to (sensible) speed limits on promotions(in 9 reviews)

"Company Truly Cares About Growing Their Employees"

Current Employee - Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pariveda has done a great job figuring out as a consulting company that their product is there people and working hard to develop that "product" and keeping employees happy has created a fast paced growth environment which is fun and fulfilling to work in.

Cons

Pariveda recruits with the selling point of you are eligible for promotion every year. While many times the promotion does happen within a year time the average is really more around 1.3 years for promotions. While this is still much quicker than most organizations, coming in with the idea that you will be promoted every year will set you up for failure and frustration/disappointment.

Advice to Management

Continue to push for project diversity and getting into new accounts to create variety in project work and clients.

Pariveda Solutions2019-04-05
  2. "Never Leaving"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working here! The salaries are more than fair and I'm always interested and challenged by my work. We have such a great culture that encourages coaching at all levels and values success as a team. The continuous feedback culture has grown me as an employee and as a whole person. I love having a defined promotion path and the ability to make my career journey into what I want it to be.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Pariveda Solutions2019-03-22
  3. "Finance"

Current Employee - Project Accountant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the best company I have ever been part of by far. The leadership is completely transparent, humble, kind and cool. The work is challenging, cutting edge and interesting. My co-workers, both in office and across the markets, are incredible and a pleasure to work alongside. I love coming to work every day. These people have truly become family in a short time. The pay, PTO, benefits, perks and flexibility is generous....

Cons

Sometimes the office is cold.

Advice to Management

Don’t lose sight of the vision and keep up the great work!!!

Pariveda Solutions2019-03-13

"Old Boy's Club"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant

I worked at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some interesting projects with interesting technology.

Cons

The management is an inept old boy's club, false promises : I can't tell you how many people were promised promotions and never saw them, complete lack of diversity : you better hope you are best friends with management for many years previous

Pariveda Solutions2019-04-11

"All talk"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s a good place for kids coming right out of school. Don’t stay here long term.

Cons

Working here is awful. Insecure manic leadership with poor communication skills. Lots of plans for bigger or better things. Don’t let the talk fool you. Ask what is actually happening and what has happened because their execution sucks. Good at faking it. They say they like unique individuals but you either have to conform or they will find ways to push you out. Really just creating an army of dolphin loving clone bots....

Advice to Management

executive team needs to be more hands on if they want to understand the issues lower level fins have with management.

Pariveda Solutions2019-03-15
    • "Good and Growing"

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many clients with interesting work. A wide array of technologies used and learned. Very clear path of promotion.

Cons

While there are strivings to provide good mentorship, I would like more technical mentorship.

Pariveda Solutions2019-03-14
    • "Great Company - Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very competitive benefits and compensation, career growth, development & training, and company culture.

Cons

Not sure that I can think of any.

Pariveda Solutions2019-02-28
    • "A consulting firm designed with employee development at its heart"

Current Employee - Pariveda Solutions in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Structured and flexible career paths with a dedicated mentor to guide you along the way. Generalist model provides opportunities to grow into adjacent skills and functional areas to your core competencies. Employee ownership model provides protection from outside acquisition and related massive cultural shifts.

Cons

Consulting project assignments not always ideal due to client and market constraints and pressures.

Advice to Management

Continue investments in enabling scaling and assurance of Fin development as we grow into a large international firm.

Pariveda Solutions2019-02-13
    • "The Best for Growth Mindset"

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Highest integrity at all leadership levels. Clear and well planned career progression. Encouraged to be on the learning edge and grow — well supported.

Cons

The structure can be a bit rigid for some. This is easily worked through with great relationships and an open mind.

Advice to Management

Develop core areas earlier so that a strong foundation is in place before Manager level.

Pariveda Solutions2019-02-11
    • "Lots of growth and support"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* people are very interested in your professional growth and always willing to help * lots of transparency in the company (salary, hiring standards, promotion expectations, company initiatives, etc) * each office has its own micro-culture, which is interesting and can be fun * you get to work on a lot of different types of projects as a consultant

Cons

* if you don't fit with pariveda's career path (individual contributor --> manager), then it's difficult to carve out alternate options * the pay isn't competitive with other tech companies (but it is competitive with other consulting companies)

Pariveda Solutions2019-02-08