Pariveda Solutions Reviews

4.9
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
Pros
Cons
  • "Work/life balance and associated stress from carry-over work is always a challenge in a consulting environment(in 17 reviews)

• "occasionally working long hours to ensure a project's success, or feeling isolated on your client team), this is the one thing I come back to(in 13 reviews)

1. "Best place to accelerate your career, focus on learning, and in a employee first environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Focus on growth, education, and employee's whole being - Exposure to a range of industries, subjects, and capabilities; It's really helpful for those in early to mid-career to accelerate their experiences -Upper management transparency, support, and intent is genuine. It's one of those experiences where you "have to experience to really believe it."

Cons

-It's the opposite of most consultancies, so if the greater good and collective growth isn't for you, you may be interested in a more individual rewards type of firm.

Continue reading
  2. "A Company That Lives & Breathes Its Mission and Values"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pariveda's mission is to put their people first and that is extremely evident from how the company is run from the top down. The leadership at Pariveda truly care about their employees. I have always felt this way but even more so now. The health and safety of employees is a top priority as well as saving jobs during a time of economic uncertainty. You are encouraged to elevate questions or concerns to management and company leaders. Pariveda is also an excellent place to grow yourself and participate in the development of others. You have the ability to drive your career forward with the tools and support of the firm. I feel respected and valued, not only as an employee, but as a person.

Cons

Continue focusing on diversity and inclusion. Some market salaries aren’t as competitive as others.

3. COVID-19

"A company that will value you and your development"

Current Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Transparency: You will know exactly the steps you need to take to your next promotion. The leadership is completely transparent with aspects to company health and future plans. Salaries are the same for all at the same level you are with exception for market corrections in certain geographic locations. You will be paired with a mentor and receive feedback from them as well as growth plans for your future. The feedback loops are vital to your growth and you need to accept and request feedback. There are numerous ways to improve your skills and various internal trainings to attend at different points in your growth. You can plug in to various groups of interest and "meet" others outside of your home market. Support of all varieties is available to you during your time here.

Cons

Since our culture of connectedness it is difficult to work from home during this COVID environment, however, each team finds ways to stay connected with each other.

4. COVID-19

"A supportive environment where you can grow and learn"

Current Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

competitive and transparent salary clear growth path amazing mentorship and guidance A company that truly cares about the well being of their employees (seen even more so during this pandemic) Smart and supportive coworkers

Cons

the pay could be more competitive in some of our markets

5. COVID-19

"Fantastic company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer A2 in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'd highly recommend working for Pariveda Solutions – especially if you're right out of college. They are the most transparent and honest company that I've heard of. They lay out your career growth, and hold your hand through all the difficult bumps in the road. The environment they've created makes you feel safe to take risks and make mistakes as you grow within the company. The pay/raises are very competitive as well. You'll never feel like you're leaving anything on the table because you're aware of your salary at every level, as well as all your colleagues salaries. Also during this global pandemic, they have been very understanding and prioritize our health. We've been WFH since the beginning, and they don't plan on having us return to the office until it's safe to do so.

Cons

The growth is very linear. If you're a college hire and want to get into sales, you have to grow within the company as a developer, senior/lead developer, manager, and then eventually sales. While the growth is fairly straightforward and relatively quick, it's something to keep in mind.

Continue reading
  6. "Great Work Life Balance and Room To Grow"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Work Life Balance -Mentorship Program -Semi Annual Reviews w/ eligibility to get promoted every year -Transparency -Good Culture

Cons

-Although it pays well in some markets, it does not pay well in all

7. "Great"

4.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Healthcare, great environment, pay is decent

Cons

Staffing is not great sometimes

8. "Great Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work-life balance can't be beat. I enjoy the people I have been able to work with and have formed genuine relationships with my coworkers. Management and the company as a whole is extremely transparent.

Cons

While the pay is competitive, it is definitely not at the top of the industry.

9. "A Different Breed of Company"

Current Employee - Manager II Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Transparency - Promotions and Pay - Career Development - ESOP - No bonuses (yes, this is a pro, bonuses are a carrot that can often hide a stick)

Cons

Nothing that I can think at the moment. Nothing that I personally feel I could not have an impact on and drive change within the organization.

Continue reading
  10. "Excellent place to grow"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Clear growth and compensation structure - Culture of innovation, learning, and independence - Great colleagues - Awesome place to grow yourself & your career with good guidance and support

Cons

- Can sometimes be long hours, but that's to be expected - Have to drink the koolaid a bit (but it tastes good)

Found 335 reviews