Pariveda Solutions Reviews

Updated 4 Jun 2020

4.9
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
  1. "Great Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work-life balance can't be beat. I enjoy the people I have been able to work with and have formed genuine relationships with my coworkers. Management and the company as a whole is extremely transparent.

Cons

While the pay is competitive, it is definitely not at the top of the industry.

2. "A Different Breed of Company"

Current Employee - Manager II Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Transparency - Promotions and Pay - Career Development - ESOP - No bonuses (yes, this is a pro, bonuses are a carrot that can often hide a stick)

Cons

Nothing that I can think at the moment. Nothing that I personally feel I could not have an impact on and drive change within the organization.

Continue reading
  3. "Excellent place to grow"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Clear growth and compensation structure - Culture of innovation, learning, and independence - Great colleagues - Awesome place to grow yourself & your career with good guidance and support

Cons

- Can sometimes be long hours, but that's to be expected - Have to drink the koolaid a bit (but it tastes good)

4. "1st year at Pariveda"

Current Employee - Onboarding Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Several growth opportunities. Your direct manager will follow up and be on the lookout for those growth opportunities should you express them. You can also follow up with your direct manager about growth opportunities. -Formal Mentor & Career Advisor that help you achieve your short-term and long-term career goals. They also can help you understand formal/informal feedback given to you. -Culture in my office is great. I really feel connected with my team and made friends with coworkers in different departments. -The leaders discuss and are as transparent as they can with company wide decisions. Leaders first focus is their employees and not clients. -Formal Feedback is constructive and easy to understand and manager will explain in detail to help clarify as needed.

Cons

-Sometimes work over 40 hours in a week due to project demands. This is more rare than normal. -Commute to office or client site can be 30 minutes or more. Depends on where you live. -Lots of team building activities so if you don't like that then take that into consideration.

5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Managing Vice President

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They really care about their people

Cons

salary model better for lower cost cities

6. "A truly unique consulting company"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The most important pros for me, coming from a large consulting company, include: 1) Focus on individual growth - what is truly amazing is the focus on growing the individual. We celebrate individual growth - we don't celebrate the "numbers" that an individual managed. 2) Small teams - coming from a world where larger programs were the norm and even encouraged, it's refreshing to focus on small teams that are strategically organized to deliver value for our clients quickly 3) Local work - having been on planes for a good portion of my career, it was great to move to an organization that focuses on keeping our consultants in the community in which we all live. 4) Transparent pay - so many positive reasons for having consistent, transparent pay. Everyone at the same level is paid the same (geographic COLA adjustments aside) ... and everyone knows what each level is paid within the organization. Additional pros as I've continued working here: 1) Diversity and inclusion - our dedicated focus has been amazing and the results are incredible. We continue to get stronger as we continue to hire diverse, talented individuals. 2) Recognition - In addition to programs, tools and processes in place to continually recognize people, I've never been in an organization that really cares for people. In my couple years here I've received at least five hand written letters, thanking, congratulating or recognizing me for something. These letters were from junior resources all the way up to our C-suite. Truly amazing culture! 3) Benefits - while I haven't hit it yet, I'm really looking to the sabbatical!

Cons

There are no bonuses. For me, I liked getting the lump sum end of year bonus that I received with other employers.

7. "Great organization that lives its values"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Defined, yet not restrictive, career paths even at the leadership level - Intentional approach to people development - Good overall compensation with many benefits not found at similarly-sized organizations - Commitment to living by mission/values with fantastic follow-through

Cons

- As company grows, some inconsistencies across offices - mostly noticed internally

8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great salary and benefits, very growth-focused company, strong mentor program.

Cons

Work-life balance can be difficult toward the end of projects.

9. "Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Pariveda is a terrific company. The people you work with are really friendly and smart, the camaraderie is amazing, most projects are interesting, and not a lot of travel compared to other consulting firms. I was honestly a bit hesitant to join after i read all these other overwhelmingly positive reviews (I figured they were fake), but I can say whole heartedly that my experience so far has fallen in line with the sentiment of these other reviews. - Benefits are competitive. Good 401k match, no vesting, good PTO, free healthcare, etc. - Everyone seems to really care about you as a person. I’ve never had a problem working from home if I needed a mental health day, no one is a micromanager, the MT has stayed with me a few times after hours to help me on personal development stuff if I requested. A coworker had to take some time off work recently due to an accident. Instead of using up his PTO before short term disability kicked in, HR donated a bunch of PTO hours for him. That kind of stuff. - Promotions. At most tech companies, moving up is pretty hard. There is a clearly defined path at Pariveda to move from a recent college grad, to tech lead, to manager, to principal, to Vice President. Promotions typically happen ~ once a year, and throughout the year you are given continuous feedback so that you make sure you are on track for a promotion. - Pay transparency is kind of cool. Also ESOP shares. - The CEO comes around to all the offices frequently, and I've had a few 1:1 meetings with him. Really interesting guy.

Cons

- Free healthcare is a neat perk, but it’s just a high deductible HSA plan that can leave you with a lot of out of pocket expenses. I wish that we at least had an option to buy up to a better plan. - In most markets, the salary is very competitive, but in higher cost of living offices like NYC and San Francisco, the salary is way below average. The recruiting is harder in those offices as a result. The MT really needs to figure that out if we truly want to expand our footprint in those markets.

10. "Great company to push yourself to grow"

Current Employee - Manager II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent mentoring structuring with a transparent salary structure. Constant opportunities to grow which you can dial back if needed.

Cons

You will work more here and at times a work/life balance will be tough, but moderately manageable depending on how fast you're trying to grow.

Found 331 reviews