Pariveda Solutions Consultant (C2) Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Bruce Ballengee
  1. "A place to grow"

Current Employee - Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Well defined Expectations Framework enables employees to be active in their career development and growth - Values support collaboration with fellow employees instead of competition - Open pay scale and established specific salary at each level provides security in equality of pay between co-workers in the same role - Mentor program promotes connections outside of projects and a diverse point of opinions

Cons

- Promotions are considered only after a set period of time. There's no way to "speed up" the process. (However this does ensure enough time to become proficient in skills vs. at level)

Advice to Management

- Continue to listen to employees pushing for a voice outside of the standard "developer/software architect" track - Remain open and honest with employees as changes are implemented throughout the company

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-21
  2. "Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Huge emphasis on personal and career growth - Clear career path and transparent salary structure - Flexible when it comes to traveling to different client offices

Cons

No control over what your commute will look like but thats consulting.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-20
  3. "Excellent Work Environment, but now without flaws"

Current Employee - Manager (M2) in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Clear expectations, salary transparency, lots of support and great leaders who care about your personal development and growth

Cons

Sometimes the one-size-fits-all mentality doesn't work, not always local work, promotion process can be very subjective

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and support everyone, but realize that not all offices, and not all positions are the same. Don't let the rigorous promotion process overlook the past year (or more) of excellent behavior. Don't be afraid to have difficult conversations with the employees.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-19
  4. "Fin for life"

Current Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Equal and transparent pay -Opportunity for annual promotion -Clear career path -Mentorship program -Feedback culture

Cons

The commitment to talent development and learning may not be for everyone.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-19
  5. "Phenomenal team environment!"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High levels of trust and collaboration. Clear expectations around growth and promotions. Mainly local accounts — almost unheard of to not be traveling in management consulting. Cutting-edge application of technology with strong connections to value and tangible business outcomes.

Cons

The commitment to mentoring and growth Is strong. It is important to be willing to listen fully and learn from all feedback — not always so easy. It is also important to be a team player and be willing to be flexible.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. It is clear Pariveda has a strong foundation and is primed for great international growth!

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-17
  6. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, professional and personal development, growth, culture, community, mentorship

Cons

You will be challenged at Pariveda and pushed to develop at a fast rate. If you are up for the task you will do well and soar.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to all cohort levels including consultants. Keep being transparent with employees as we grow. Stay true to our mission and core values: learn, coach, give.

7. "Fin for Life!"

Current Employee - Corporate Services

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are really what makes the company so great, getting to come to work every day and be around a group of motivated and invested people is really special. The company is very invested in our growth as individuals and gives opportunities to develop quickly.

Cons

There have been some growing pains as we continue to become a larger firm.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-16
  8. "Great focus on employee development"

Current Employee - Consultant I in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

* A positive culture with an emphasis on constructive feedback and personal development * Lots of opportunities for growth * Transparent about company practices, pay, policies, etc. * Good benefits * Emphasis on continual learning and opportunity to learn many technologies

Cons

* Pay is not well-adjusted for markets with a higher cost of living (i.e. San Francisco and NYC * Travel required for some projects

9. "A place to thrive"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Transparent career path - Transparent salaries - Supportive and collaborative working environment - Consistently challenging work - A bunch of very smart (and nice) people

Cons

There is a constant focus on growth and development, which can get frustrating or pushed to the wayside when the day to day gets busy.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-12
  10. "Pariveda writes the book on best practices for company culture and success!"

Current Employee - Campus Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

No matter how you were pitched on Pariveda Solutions as a potential, or current employer, I can tell you that this is not one of those companies that talks a good game to get you in the door and then lets you down. Since my first day when VPs (and almost everyone else in the office) emailed me to personally welcome me to the company, I have been nothing but supported and prepared for success in my role. This is a people-first...

Cons

The only con I can think of is not having anything to contribute to conversations my friends at other companies have about not liking their jobs... it can sometimes be tough to see how people are treated at companies outside of Pariveda when you know you have it so great.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-07