Pariveda Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 280 reviews

4.7
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
  1. "Phenomenal team environment!"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High levels of trust and collaboration. Clear expectations around growth and promotions. Mainly local accounts — almost unheard of to not be traveling in management consulting. Cutting-edge application of technology with strong connections to value and tangible business outcomes.

Cons

The commitment to mentoring and growth Is strong. It is important to be willing to listen fully and learn from all feedback — not always so easy. It is also important to be a team player and be willing to be flexible.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. It is clear Pariveda has a strong foundation and is primed for great international growth!

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-17
  2. "Great focus on employee development"

Current Employee - Consultant I in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

* A positive culture with an emphasis on constructive feedback and personal development * Lots of opportunities for growth * Transparent about company practices, pay, policies, etc. * Good benefits * Emphasis on continual learning and opportunity to learn many technologies

Cons

* Pay is not well-adjusted for markets with a higher cost of living (i.e. San Francisco and NYC * Travel required for some projects

3. "Fin for Life!"

Current Employee - Corporate Services

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are really what makes the company so great, getting to come to work every day and be around a group of motivated and invested people is really special. The company is very invested in our growth as individuals and gives opportunities to develop quickly.

Cons

There have been some growing pains as we continue to become a larger firm.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-16
  4. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, professional and personal development, growth, culture, community, mentorship

Cons

You will be challenged at Pariveda and pushed to develop at a fast rate. If you are up for the task you will do well and soar.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to all cohort levels including consultants. Keep being transparent with employees as we grow. Stay true to our mission and core values: learn, coach, give.

5. "A place to thrive"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Transparent career path - Transparent salaries - Supportive and collaborative working environment - Consistently challenging work - A bunch of very smart (and nice) people

Cons

There is a constant focus on growth and development, which can get frustrating or pushed to the wayside when the day to day gets busy.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-12
  6. "Pariveda writes the book on best practices for company culture and success!"

Current Employee - Campus Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

No matter how you were pitched on Pariveda Solutions as a potential, or current employer, I can tell you that this is not one of those companies that talks a good game to get you in the door and then lets you down. Since my first day when VPs (and almost everyone else in the office) emailed me to personally welcome me to the company, I have been nothing but supported and prepared for success in my role. This is a people-first...

Cons

The only con I can think of is not having anything to contribute to conversations my friends at other companies have about not liking their jobs... it can sometimes be tough to see how people are treated at companies outside of Pariveda when you know you have it so great.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-07
  7. "Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Recruiting Sourcer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Supportive team, mentors, and structured career path

Cons

I have not found any cons so far

Advice to Management

You should not need a masters degree in order to be eligible for an early promotion if you're doing everything right.

Pariveda Solutions2019-07-31
  8. "A Step Above the Rest"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Your colleagues genuinely care about you on a personal and professional level. Your mentor is invested in your career growth and will provide you with dedicated one-on-one time to discuss where you want to take your career and how to overcome hurdles along the way. The company operates on a very clear career path and pay structure which leads to a transparent environment. The work/life balance here is fantastic and management...

Cons

Pariveda continually emphasizes personal development and advancement. The promotion and review process is rigorous and is not for those who are uncomfortable with rapid advancement or increased expectations. The consulting life (commute/travel, project changes) is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to consider the COLA in certain markets as well as additional paid parental leave.

Pariveda Solutions2019-07-22
  9. "Challenging Work With Good Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pariveda is a great place to grow your career and learn a ton at the same time. This company is full of people who are willing to help and go the extra mile to coach you even outside of the formal mentor program. The work can be challenging as consulting projects vary but Pariveda at least tries to alleviate that burden for its' people as much as possible. The clear career path from day one is also a great part of the...

Cons

Pariveda is growing and with it come some growing pains of larger offices feeling more corporate and less connected. Also, the pay in some markets needs to be higher based on the cost of living even despite the adjustments recently made. The project work can be a con if you are staffed with a long commute or with a difficult client.

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent in communication and putting the employee first as we grow bigger

Pariveda Solutions2019-07-10
  10. "Feedback oriented culture with emphasis on employee growth."

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to grow and challenge yourself. The company strives to intentionally place employees in challenging but manageable positions to encourage growth. Strong culture, great benefits, great perks, great technologies.

Cons

Some commutes are longer than desired.

Pariveda Solutions2019-06-20