Pariveda Solutions Reviews

Updated 4 Jun 2020

4.9
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
  1. "Amazing Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Transparency High Pay and High Raises Growth People Quality of Life

Cons

On paper the career advancement is linear, which means that you'll have to grow in all areas of your career to advance. Personally so far this is great for me and my career. However if you're a hermit and you just want to code with as little human interaction as possible, this might not be for you (and consulting in general).

2. "Amazing Place to Work and Grow"

5.0
    Current Employee - Consultant (C1)

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture, focused on making you the best version of yourself - Feedback is encouraged and management genuinely cares about you - Competitive pay and benefits - Linear and transparent career path - Amazing work/life balance because most clients are local

Cons

- You can't climb the ranks faster than others

3. "Wow, what a fantastic change of pace!"

Current Employee - Principal in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Over my 15 year career, at both industry and consultancies, at large fortune 500s as well as smaller firms - I have never experienced such a strong people-focused culture as I have at my first year at Pariveda. At the very core of the firm, Pariveda's primarily focus is developing their people through transparent expectations and cultivating a safe environments that supports a bottoms-up, servant leader, feedback culture. Complete paradigm shift from the financially incentivized/bonus driven, rack-and-stack performance evaluations of every company I have ever worked for. Sure developing talent was one of the areas my prior professional development evaluations were focused on but it was a small subset of a larger predominately financial focused evaluation. Prior to this role, at the end of the day you were incentivized to complete against your peers because you were racked and stack against your peers. I am incentivized to develop our people (including my peers), our clients and myself. We have open salaries and clear expectations for advancement. This is just one example of the extraordinary culture and vision that has made Pariveda such a fantastic change of pace!

Cons

If you are coming directly out of college, you will most likely immediately fit right in, potentially becoming blissfully ignorant about what other roles at other firms could have been. If you are like me, an experienced hire that has several years of experience, it will take some time to transition into this extraordinary environment; as you will need to wipe away the toxic cultures/behaviors of the past. Take it slow and embrace the much needed change.

Pariveda Solutions Response

December 3, 2019Founder and CEO

Welcome to our firm! Thank you for sharing your perspective. We architected Pariveda differently in order to focus on the growth of all our Fins, regardless of years of experience or stage of development, unique in the management and information technology consulting spaces. Continue embracing the culture around you and contributing to the growth of your peers for your personal growth as well as our communities. This is how our firm stays true to our mission and provides the greatest benefit possible for our client's individual and corporate growth and success.

4. "Awesome company with clear promotion paths"

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparent and clear promotion paths. Focused on growth for employees as they move up the ladder into management positions. Deliberate to find cool tech and interesting projects for consultants to work on. Great work life balance and treat their employees very well.

Cons

Sometimes growth initiatives don't line up with personal goals/interests. Rigid promotion timeline.

5. "Unique consulting company focused on people"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pariveda's mission is unique and is focused on helping employees self-actualize. It does this by having a fair and balanced review process, detailed and plentiful feedback from peers, upper management and others, having opportunities both at clients and internally for growth and having a strong internal mentorship program. The pay is competitive with other companies in the industry and the benefits are great especially fully paid medical premiums and matches for HSA and some FSAs. They hire great people and that is by far one of the best parts of working at Pariveda is getting to work with highly motivated people who are amazing at what they do.

Cons

Similar to other consulting companies the work is varied and so occasionally that can mean long hours and may not always be fully aligned with career path. Both of these are much shorter-lived than at 'typical' consulting companies. Plentiful feedback does take some getting used to at the beginning of your tenure but is extremely valuable to personal growth.

Pariveda Solutions Response

December 2, 2019Pariveda Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to review Pariveda!

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great pay nice people culture Super Cool Company

Cons

none that I can think of

7. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Associate II

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Transparent career path, salaries, and growth structure. Pariveda is really invested in the growth of their employees. The executive team really cares about their employees, and maintaining a good culture company wide.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

Continue reading
  8. "Amazing company with an incredibly passionate, talented and empathetic workforce"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The focus on personal development is something that is incredibly unique and has no equal amongst previous companies I've worked in, consulted for / worked with, or employers of friends and family. The amount of transparency, empathy, and adherence to core values turn Pariveda from just a job to working with an extended family willing to support your needs and provide you with honest feedback to support your growth.

Cons

The rigor in the interview process, which is overall a great thing, prevents the overall ability to scale.

Continue reading
  9. "Great progressive company!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Strong mentoring program - Focus and interest in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives - People-first always, not just when it's convenient - Progressive and innovative, but methodical and deliberate in approach - Defined career path and constant focus on growth and development areas - Employees have multiple avenues to connect with each other across the company

Cons

- Salaries are not competitive in some markets - Flextime is hard when working on a project and/or at a client site, but that's just the consulting industry and not specific to Pariveda.

10. "Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Software Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team really cares about the employees. There's an emphasis on growth and feedback loops which makes for a great place for development. The company really puts their money where their mouth is, which makes them a really trustworthy employer. Obviously, there are times when you have to put in the hours, to meet a deadline, but they don't make you work crazy hours like most consulting firms. If there are demanding projects, the management team proactively works to mitigate the workload.

Cons

Some of the work at the company is not as interesting or exciting due to the nature of projects we win (creating internal tools, infrastructure, etc., but that might just be my opinion. If you like that sort of work that's awesome!)

Found 331 reviews