Pariveda Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 275 reviews

4.7
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee

"Supportive and collaborative place to start your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

fun culture, strong benefits, PTO donation option for coworker in need, emphasis on service leadership and giving back to the local community, you have a mentor from day one, transparency (pay, financials, etc.)

Cons

Feedback culture was hard to adjust to straight out of college since most peer reviews after a group project were a not taken seriously. It took me some time to get in the hang of it and understand the importance of giving and receiving feedback. Here, you're expected to be well rounded rather than good at one thing. It's challenging but better in the long run in my opinion.

Pariveda Solutions2018-10-12

"Vice President"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have never found a consulting firm with a mission is expressed so clearly through it's core values and that drives all decision making. Let alone a firm that has the mission of helping people self-actualize. It all starts from the top down and is continually reinforces through actions at the C level.

Cons

Growing yourself is hard work, it doesn't come for free. Folks are challenged here, not in mean ways, just ways to make you better. Be prepared to work hard, grow, and be rewarded, just recognize that it isn't a lifestyle company.

Advice to Management

Continue to build message the mission and drive decision making appropriately. Continue to grow moderately so that you don't outstrip your apprenticeship program. Start celebrating more

Pariveda Solutions2018-10-05
    • "Good People and Fair Treatment"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparency, smart co-workers, constructive feedback, ability to drive your career in areas of interest, clear promotion strategy

Cons

The work is challenging and you have to be willing to take feedback and criticism and you need to be willing to move out of your comfort zone

Advice to Management

Keep it up, try to maintain culture as we grow, don't relax hiring standards due to demand

Pariveda Solutions2018-10-09

"Great company, but underpays in some markets"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Smart people who care about each other Great culture and work/life balance Transparent expectations Good benefits

Cons

Severely underpaid in SF — make 20-30% less than other tech workers in the city

Pariveda Solutions2018-10-14
    • "Highly recommend Pariveda"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Focus on Development of Individual, Visible career paths, unlimited growth, visible pay scales, CEO, COO open door access

Cons

None at this time I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work at staying true to your purpose "Growing Individuals Towards Their Highest Potential"

Pariveda Solutions2018-09-24
    • "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are opportunities for growth and regular feedback in addition to formal reviews twice a year. The company is committing to developing people. The company cares about individuals much more than previous companies I have been with and people want to know your honest opinion about how you feel about the work that you are doing. Work life balance is encouraged and the company's commitment to promoting volunteer work...

Cons

The COLA is not sufficient for markets like San Francisco although the salaries are very competitive in Texas. There are opportunities to get promoted every year, however, there does not seem to be incentive to going above and beyond for a review cycle that does not have a promotion eligible.

Pariveda Solutions2018-10-08
    • "Opportunity for growth and development"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Career path is clearly laid out with the opportunity for promotion based on your work, not on what position is open Opportunity for growth and development Transparent, equal pay ESOP

Cons

Feedback is encouraged and constant at Pariveda. I personally love the constant feedback as it helps me grow, but it might not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Protect the Pariveda culture

Pariveda Solutions2018-09-19
    • "Good for frameworks"

Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mentorship program; career development plan; transparent pay structure

Cons

Pay is below average for San Francisco, but above average in less expensive areas.

Advice to Management

I have some ambivalence around the importance of culture fit. On one hand, those that don't fit in, and aren't true believers in the process tend not to stay and thrive. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if culture fit excludes unique people that would bring something different to the organization. (This comment is unrelated to diversity. The SF office is pretty diverse.)

Pariveda Solutions2018-09-18

"Good company but has some notable flaws"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Good work life balance Great work culture Transparent business model Decent career trajectory

Cons

Seriously underpaid in San Francisco and Seattle Offices Lack of advancement opportunities at lower levels

Advice to Management

There are a lot of really great aspects about Pariveda. It has a solid work life balance, good benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, well defined expectations, among many other things. However it should be noted the people that decide on Salaries are based in Texas where cost of living is cheap, and tech talent is harder to find. This means they can pay less in Texas and still keep good tech talent around. However for other markets...

Pariveda Solutions2018-09-13

"Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions for less than a year

Pros

- Company culture - Transparency - Opportunity for growth and development - Great work/life balance and pay/benefits

Cons

- Promotion process can seem a bit daunting at first

Pariveda Solutions2018-08-29