Pariveda Solutions Reviews

Updated 4 Jun 2020

4.9
Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee
Bruce Ballengee
  1. "The place to be if you want grow as a professional"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office culture is positive and the compensation is more than fair. They will push you out your comfort zone and if you're like many of us, you'll see yourself work faster and produce better work when there is the "right" amount of pressure from above. Especially at the lower levels, having the Expectation Framework is invaluable to younger professionals looking to find their footing and truly grow. The firm is full of very intelligent people and you'll notice the difference when everyone on your team is capable of seeing the big picture and executing solutions every day.

Cons

The firm's model does not implement a traditional sales methodology, and rather focuses on building relationships. At times this can be a slower process, so some people have to be placed on the bench until new contract positions are acquired.

2. "Excellent place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Pariveda places a large emphasis on learning, growing and developing people to their fullest potential. There is a very transparent promotion process and and regular feedback is built into the culture. Leadership makes it a point to make sure there is interesting, cutting edge work and that the work provides everyone to grow. - On a weekly basis there are many examples of Pariveda living its values not just talking about them.

Cons

As with many consulting companies the experience can vary depending on the project.

3. "The longer I work here the more I realize how special it is."

Current Employee - Associate II in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined this company out of college, and used to think that all companies were like this - treated you like a real person and not a resource, gave you advice to help you advance your career, and made sure you were happy in what you were doing. In my time here, I've consistently been rejuvenated from learning that these things are not standard at other companies and that I'm truly set up to succeed and be a better version of myself. The people here listen to you and genuinely want to help you in whatever way they can. Management does a great job of making sure everyone is finding value in their work and finds their work challenging and stimulating, which is an especially tough thing in consulting where we don't always get to pick the work. The career path and growth is there - which makes it all the more rewarding to stick around. It all boils down to the fact that they treat you like family here, not because they have to but because they value people as people and not as a resource or a means to sell work.

Cons

We're getting bigger, and you can start to feel the growing pains. The firm is going through a big change right now, with opening our first international office and branching out in to new areas of consulting. While it is an exciting thing to be a part of, management feels stressed and has a lot on their plates because of the changes. They are heading in the same direction, but it seems like some people have different visions and everyone isn't used to having so many people to communicate to, so it sometimes feels like people are stepping on each other's toes or heading somewhere without a plan to get there.

4. "A place to grow"

Current Employee - Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Well defined Expectations Framework enables employees to be active in their career development and growth - Values support collaboration with fellow employees instead of competition - Open pay scale and established specific salary at each level provides security in equality of pay between co-workers in the same role - Mentor program promotes connections outside of projects and a diverse point of opinions

Cons

- Promotions are considered only after a set period of time. There's no way to "speed up" the process. (However this does ensure enough time to become proficient in skills vs. at level)

Continue reading
  5. "Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Huge emphasis on personal and career growth - Clear career path and transparent salary structure - Flexible when it comes to traveling to different client offices

Cons

No control over what your commute will look like but thats consulting.

6. "Excellent Work Environment, but now without flaws"

Current Employee - Manager (M2) in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Clear expectations, salary transparency, lots of support and great leaders who care about your personal development and growth

Cons

Sometimes the one-size-fits-all mentality doesn't work, not always local work, promotion process can be very subjective

Continue reading
  7. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, professional and personal development, growth, culture, community, mentorship

Cons

You will be challenged at Pariveda and pushed to develop at a fast rate. If you are up for the task you will do well and soar.

8. "Fin for Life!"

Current Employee - Corporate Services

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are really what makes the company so great, getting to come to work every day and be around a group of motivated and invested people is really special. The company is very invested in our growth as individuals and gives opportunities to develop quickly.

Cons

There have been some growing pains as we continue to become a larger firm.

9. "Great focus on employee development"

Current Employee - Consultant I in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

* A positive culture with an emphasis on constructive feedback and personal development * Lots of opportunities for growth * Transparent about company practices, pay, policies, etc. * Good benefits * Emphasis on continual learning and opportunity to learn many technologies

Cons

* Pay is not well-adjusted for markets with a higher cost of living (i.e. San Francisco and NYC * Travel required for some projects

10. "A place to thrive"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Transparent career path - Transparent salaries - Supportive and collaborative working environment - Consistently challenging work - A bunch of very smart (and nice) people

Cons

There is a constant focus on growth and development, which can get frustrating or pushed to the wayside when the day to day gets busy.

Found 331 reviews