Found 137 of over 138 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some people i worked with were great" (in 20 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 9 reviews)
- "the pay is good if you work hard a build a foundation in the beginning." (in 7 reviews)
- "Good coworkers and a good boss" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly work environment: a substantial percentage of people have been here for over a decade." (in 4 reviews)
- "Senior management is a clown car that refuses to take responsibility and only cares about selling the company again so they can cash in on their shares." (in 5 reviews)
- "Management is awful." (in 5 reviews)
- "I know our leadership is aware of this and is working to address it." (in 5 reviews)
- "If you are 'in' with the Dalton family, or you are friends with either the family or upper management, you get to do whatever you want, when ever you want." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW2 Nov 2022Product ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very meaningful and rewarding to know that your role helps hospitals maintain critical equipment that is at times essential to savings lives. In Product Mgmt, work is extremely fast paced. Lots of priorities and responsibilities but it does not get dull. The best part about PartsSource is the people. An absolute joy to work with folks within the team and cross functionally to try to accomplish common goals. The company also offers great flexibility for those that need it.
Things can get very busy at times but if you can learn to prioritize and time manage effectively, it makes things easier.
- 5.028 Jul 2023Director, Product MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCleveland, OH
At PartsSource, we're focused on ensuring There's no other tech company that does what we do OR could reasonably catch up and compete with us in the short term. Backed by one of the biggest PE firms in the country, we're on the right track forward with a roadmap for success.
We have many of the growing pains of a high-growth technology company; we're scrappy and people have to wear alot of different hats, meaning there's not always a dedicated resource to solve every challenge we encounter. While a challenge, it's also a great opportunity to learn new skills and position yourself for a promotion or new role. Most of our teams are remote or hybrid, and our office facilities could be better - I know our leadership is aware of this and is working to address it.
PartsSource Reviews FAQs
PartsSource has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 138 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at PartsSource to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
90% of PartsSource employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PartsSource 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.