Found 27 of over 143 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some people i worked with were great" (in 21 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 10 reviews)
- "the pay is good if you work hard a build a foundation in the beginning." (in 7 reviews)
- "The CEO is actively engaged in the culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "Management took their time to make sure that I was comfortable with the work, and I was able to grow the position and take on more responsibility over time." (in 5 reviews)
- "Senior management is a clown car that refuses to take responsibility and only cares about selling the company again so they can cash in on their shares." (in 5 reviews)
- "I know our leadership is aware of this and is working to address it." (in 5 reviews)
- "If you are 'in' with the Dalton family, or you are friends with either the family or upper management, you get to do whatever you want, when ever you want." (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.012 Nov 2019AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAurora, OH
Some really great people work there.
Individuals who have no business being in charge of departments are out in place. Situations are left sitting for months, only for it to blow up into a snowball of problems that are then pushed off to individuals that shouldn't even be handling them. Supervisors and middle management would much rather talk about "the good old days" of PartsSource than fix any problems. “The good old days” were only good because there was actually a manager who never would had allowed things to fall through the cracks like they have in the past year. Supervisors gossip and talk bad about employees on the floor, when other staff on the floor can hear everything that is being said. Training is almost non existent, or someone will not be trained to follow procedures correctly. Multiple people have complained about these issues and nothing has been done. They wonder why they can't hire reliable employees that will stay for longer than a year.10
- 4.017 Nov 2019DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAurora, OH
PartsSource is an aggressively growing company that is actively setting the framework for its next chapter. If you are willing to work hard it is incredibly rewarding as we look forward to the future. There are great people in senior management and in non management roles who have a strong work ethic to make success happen. Many of the new hires at the director level have amazing contributions to make and I'm encouraged by the quality of people that are leading teams. If you are willing to keep up and learn new things, it is an invigorating environment.
Like many companies, there are some growing pains. PartsSource is evolving from its previous chapter to a new one. The transition can be hard for people who are not open to change or who have not understood that by doing things differently we are opening new doors. Prioritizing those opportunities and moving as a cohesive unit is sometimes difficult, but everyone is definitely working hard to enhance the best healthcare marketplace possible. Sometimes it can feel like there arent enough hours in the day or resources to get everything done, but that's what happens when you're ambitious.
- 2.020 Feb 2018Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAurora, OH
Got to work with some really great people. Training program when i started was pretty good.
Since leaving PS and working for a true B2B sales company, i can see that there was no way i was going to have success here. I was handed a portfolio of accounts that nobody wanted. I was criticized by my manager for taking a personal day around the holidays. Mr. Dalton is unapproachable compared to my current CEO. The culture now where i am at is a 180 from here. They let me go after a year with really no justification. Now i am a President's Club winner and leader in my sales category at my current company.1
- 2.019 Feb 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAurora, OH
Some people i worked with were great
So unorganized, managers refuse to follow processes, no integrity to visitors, Very Christian company, no diversity, anyone that is family works there, 1950's mentality, HR just sends food truck, Blood drive, produce orders, massages emails out all the time.1
- 1.07 Aug 2018Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsAurora, OH
The people who work there are great.
The management team there is difficult to work for. Since the sale of the company, there really doesn't seem to be any direction.4
- 1.015 Dec 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Some of the people were great. Hard working and all around good people. The pay was good and the schedule was nice
Management is awful. There is no communication. No chain of command. Lots of inappropriate behavior but only the favorites get away with it. You are definitely overworked and put under a ton of pressure. They hate any kind of medical leave. They are very critical of doctors appointments. They will use and abuse you until you are no longer useful.2
- 1.07 Dec 2019AnonymousFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAurora, OH
Great people in mid-management and below
- Incapable C-Suite, zero leadership, waiting for the sale of the company to cash out - C-Suite blames their employess for their inept performance - Infighting within executive management - Positive, impactful employees with strategic minds and stong business accumen quit at the one-year mark once they realize they cannot drive change and they are wasting their time - Best VP in the company was bullied until she quit - Bonus payments are promised (contractually), then not paid - Employees are literally assigned to write positive Glassdoor reviews for PartsSource--whether they want to or not--to fraudulantly boost company ratings - The worst C-Suite "management" team I've ever encountered9
- 3.026 Mar 2013SalesFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAurora, OH
not many!! Great group of people to work with. the pay is good if you work hard a build a foundation in the beginning. Average vacation and benefits package.
Always changing without fixing existing problems, unrealistic quota that is based on nothing, unrealistic idea of growth, moving toward being an "Amazon like" buying experience, finance department is behind the times and support staff could be loads better, no department except for sales is held accountable. Family owned business that has a lot of nepotism!!
- 5.029 Apr 2021Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAurora, OH
Management is great. They are always involved, supportive and innovative. The work is fast pace and team oriented. It is also a huge bonus to talk to people around the states and build relationships with the goal to promote great healthcare.
Healthcare has eps and flows- the pandemic has been tough to get through....but we did it!
- 2.014 Mar 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Coworkers are some really great people.
Overworked. Underpaid. Too many higher executive positions being hired from the outside. Will not invest in their teams. Internally falling apart and no one will listen or care.6