Paycom Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 October 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work-life-balance is a challenge at Paycom (in 59 reviews)

• However they reward you for the hard work ethic (in 32 reviews)

"Unbelievable growth and opportunity"

Current Employee - Tax Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Tax Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Career growth opportunities are endless. Paycom takes career growth very seriously... promotions are happening constantly!

The culture at Paycom is the best I have seen. People genuinely enjoy what they do and teams have a "family" atmosphere. Teamwork is very important and that is displayed across the company at a high level.

Obviously the benefits, catered lunches, gym, year end party, and other company events are amazing as well!

Cons

To me there are no cons. They recently increased the amount of time off employees are awarded every year which was huge!

This is a growth company and there is a lot of work to be done. If you are a self starter, enjoy being challenged, and are looking for a place to grow this is the place for you! If you are looking for a long term career, it's perfect... but if you are just wanting a job to punch in and punch out then it might not be the best fit.

Advice to Management

Keep providing opportunities for your employees to grow. You have always put a high emphasis on professional growth and it is very important!

16 Oct 2017 – Paycom Representative

"Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Staff Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Staff Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

On campus dining, large on campus gym, excellent benefits including: PTO, health insurance and retirement plans

Cons

The work is challenging, but you are rewarded for your efforts.

12 Sep 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review!

"High Growth Potential for the Taking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After having worked in the oil and gas industry for a number of years, I love working for a company with true job stability and growth potential. As an organization, Paycom’s executive team has high expectations and with those comes great benefits. My department has overseen a number of changes since I joined the organization and I understand how change can be challenging for some, but as an organization that is growing at 30-plus percent, change is imminent. With change comes opportunity. Opportunity to enhance our internal and external technology. Opportunity to create new departments or improve processes. Those who rise to the occasion when life is challenging are typically those you see at the top. It takes perseverance and determination to be successful and Paycom is quick to reward employees who demonstrate these characteristics.

With a market cap of over $4 billion, Paycom is also quick to give back to its employees, allowing my family to travel the country on vacation and pay off vehicles.The gym, catered lunches, perks and benefits are all top-notch and something you’d expect from a technology company on the west coast.

Cons

I appreciate the $1 health care for myself, but would love to have subsidized insurance for my dependents.

12 Sep 2017 – Paycom Representative

"The Truth"

Current Employee - Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management cares and invests in me both "personally" and professionally. They help me grow and be better.

Leadership passes recognition to me for the work I do. Thanks for not taking the credit. =o)

Paycom offers me the opportunity to advance based on "performance", not seniority. I like that I can be what I want based on the value I create.

Cons

Everyone moves at a fast pace. There's constant growth which requires "change". Change is sometimes hard, but necessary to accomplish BIG goals. You have to be open to change.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. It's working and thank you.

10 Aug 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience!

"Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Develop sales skills at a high level
    Learn business knowledge that is transparent throughout your career
    High base salary with very high commission rate
    #2 fastest growing company in revenue
    Passion for self-development

Cons

At this time I have nothing negative to say

Advice to Management

Incredible developers of talent

12 Oct 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and feedback!

"Operations"

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Paycom really encourages employees to do their very best. They also provide employees with great growth opportunities. I also like that the leadership cares about its people.

Cons

There are lots of new people I don't know.

Advice to Management

The new parking structure is awesome. Really excited about the new building. Please find ways to keep everyone connected as we grow.

7 Sep 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and feedback!

"Amazing Place To Work"

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and very helpful coworkers, the atmosphere of working hard, getting results done, and our company rewards us every month. Catered lunches are great also. You are given opportunities to grow in your position all year. I have never experienced a company that strives for excellence and also treats their employees well until I came here. I'm grateful my recruiter at the time invited me in. I can see why our company is so successful.

Cons

I haven't found one yet. I have been here a year or so and I have been enjoying it.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!!!

13 Oct 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the awesome review!

"Great work environment!"

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture at Paycom is amazing! There are countless ways to get involved and make an impact. $4.00 catered lunches, every day! $1.00 health insurance! Seemingly endless career growth opportunities! Amazing leadership!

Cons

Growth requires change and Paycom is growing, a lot! Change can be uncomfortable. If you're not comfortable with change, it may be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Keep the employees engaged and active.

13 Oct 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and enthusiasm!

"Best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paycom truly cares about its employees and knows the value they bring to the to the company. I have never and will never feel like just another number. I feel like I’m contributing to the success of the company and it’s noticed and praised. I’ve never worked for another company like this. The culture is truly amazing!

Cons

I don’t have any cons! Paycom has been a life changer for me and my family, not only financially, but professionally and personally. I can’t say enough good things.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the review!

"Great place to call home."

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Paycom is great. Everyone feels valued for the work they do because the company goes out of their way to create an environment that is very employee-centric. Between the leadership building and constant training everyone has the opportunity to be their best selves everyday and they are rewarded for it. The culture here is second-to-none and coming to work every day is something I look forward to.

The work itself is pretty straightforward and if you're willing to learn and follow the process, you'll do very well here! Also, they really love getting feedback. If you have an idea to make something better or easier and/or have constructive criticism, they love to hear it.

Cons

The hours can be a challenge if you're not prepared for them. There are certain times when there is more work than can be accomplished by the number of people on hand and you will find your plate very full. You will need to find a work/life balance that works for you. Also, be prepared to hit the gym (we have one on campus!) because it's easy to gain a few pounds with all the events and activities on top of sitting 8+ hours a day.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to feedback from your employees! You're doing a great job and we appreciate the culture and opportunity to grow personally and professionally. One way to do this might be to reevaluate the compensation structure so that all the departments are on a more even level.

13 Oct 2017 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and your feedback!