Found 27 of over 28 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours" (in 3 reviews)
- 4.01 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The team cares about you getting the best training possible
Can require distant traveling and relocation due to nature of leads being spread out
- 5.05 Dec 2022SalesmanFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTowson, MD
This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to step foot into sales. You will gain insight into the fundamentals of selling and how to sell.
I have nothing negative to say about working here.
- 5.05 Apr 2022CanvasserFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWindsor Mill, MD
- Great owners and sales reps and the best canvassing manager make peak a comfortable and fun place to work. - Learned tons of sales experience from the basic pitch to advanced tips and tricks to close and get results. - Great communication skills from talking to people every day and helping people find what product is next - Stef is the best and makes coming to work feel like coming home - Meetings are fun and helpful and cash is always on the table for top performers - Made lifelong friends and potential future business partners
- None - In all seriousness, the weather sucks in the winter but it is totally doable. Other than that this is the best job I ever had.
- 5.031 Mar 2022CanvasserCurrent Employee
Awesome work experience. Great way to learn more about sales and flexible work schedule. A great way to make some good money on the side while in college. My manager Ryan Centorbi is an absolute gem and a great educator of sales.
The only challenge is staying focused. You get out what you put in so it’s up to you to get better.
- 5.031 Mar 2022Marketing RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWindsor Mill, MD
With flexible schedules and a motivating work environment, Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation is an amazing place to work and gain more insight into a sales career path. On top of that the coworkers and managers always push you to do you best.
There are no cons for me
- 5.031 Mar 2022CanvasserCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCatonsville, MD
Great people to work with, flexible work schedule, also paid hourly and commission.
it is door-to-door so the prospective customers can be difficult at time but on the flipside you meet a lot of cool homeowners
- 5.01 Apr 2022Field CanvasserFormer Employee, less than 1 year
-Positive and encouraging work environment to be apart of. -Challenging job to begin, but the guidance from peers and superiors allows you to build your skills.
Working outside everyday means you are at the mercy of the weather.
- 5.031 Mar 2022Marketing RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRandallstown, MD
Amazing place to work and learn every day, something applicable to real life problems.
Rainy days do not help
- 5.025 May 2021CanvasserFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Learn to: build skills relevant for sales… overcome objections, bounce back from rejections, develop rapport skills and ice breakers on the fly and establish trust with prospects within the first interaction. The pay is solid especially given the flexibility of choosing what days you want to work each week as long as you work the minimum. This job created a work ethic that I carry to this day and I’m forever grateful to the connections I made here and the skills I took with me in my current sales job after graduating Towson.
Like anything, you get what you put in. So this could be a pro as much as it can be a con. Otherwise, Cons would be working in the winter months when it gets dark soon and cold/windy. Otherwise it’s very enjoyable to go out with your crew walking around outside talking with folks and offering them a free estimate on a home improvement project.
Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation Reviews FAQs
Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 28 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
99% of Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.