Peepal Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Vijay Kumar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The Best Learning Experience..!!"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bengaluru

I worked at Peepal Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great organizational culture
    - Healthy competition among employees
    - Fair reward & recognition sytem
    - The best part is that "PEEPAL" tries and works a lot on the improvement areas, develeopment & growth of the company.
    - Work life balance
    - Follows "Unity in Diversity Policy" - One can find different successful personalities with very different working styles and approach towards work.
    - Regular and dedicated feedback sessions on almost every area of work
    - Gives equal opportunity to everyone
    - The management and specially Vijay Sir, always appreciates the suggestions and efforts made for any improvement areas.

Cons

Peepal takes care of almost all the cons as well :)

Advice to Management

You hire great talent and continue the same. I have high respect for the company and would like to see PEEPAL covering more milestones successfully.

I Thank you PEEPAL for giving me the opportunity and a very professional mentor as my Team Lead.

Regards,
    I guess by now you must have guessed me :)

2. "Be Professional ."

I have been working at Peepal Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exposure is tremendous for the beginners .
    Environment is welcoming
    Recognition is fair

Cons

The process followed in the company is quite obsolete .Be it for Recruitment , HR areas or finance .

The employees who have given their maximum period to the company are taken for granted . please don't forget that , given the situation the company is currently into , these guys form a strong foundation for the company's growth .There are more efficient workplace outside , so it's definitely not a lose for the employees but will be a major blow for the company .

The promotion is fair but please evaluate it on the grounds of performance completely .
    When the team expansion is not effectively done(Newbies leaving the organization in 1-2 weeks/months) , have a stringent evaluation on the hiring process .

Advice to Management

Things will not be right just by mere flowery language . Management should actually work for it make the right things happen .

3. "Good company for freshers"

I have been working at Peepal Consulting full-time

Pros

Great people and team to work with

Cons

Admin and Management not very effective

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with the Admin team has not been great. We will look into the areas for improvement and take corrective measures.

4. "Consultant"

I worked at Peepal Consulting full-time

Pros

Good 6 months with basic recruitment knowledge
    Monthly reward system

Cons

It is only 10% of actual recruitment.
    High pressure of targets
    Low pay(as compare to market standards)
    Only revenue generators are encouraged and re-encouraged
    High micromanagement

Advice to Management

I do not think things will differ an inch as I got to know that the management is highly money minded and the CEO doesn't like to be questioned as he doesn't have answers to logical questions. Agreed that it is a small company, but the life is sucked out. There are no sick leaves, no maternity leaves(most of the workforce is ladies)and I do not know much. I was there for a while so it doesn't affect me much but they have not done any good to my career.

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees so we are disappointed to hear about some of your experiences.
    We value and consider all... More

5. "Great 'Peepal' to work alongside"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition in Bengaluru

I worked at Peepal Consulting full-time

Pros

Highly experienced people with a completely different & strategic approach to recruitment. One of the leading staffing firms in India. I had a great working environment.

Cons

Not many I could notice

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

This review brought a smile to our faces. It is the positivity from people like you who help us grow and aspire to be better. And yes, you are right. It is the strategic approach to recruitment that... More

6. "Financial Analyst"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Bengaluru

I worked at Peepal Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a place where we can find the opportunity to give our ideas, recommendation...etc

Cons

Responsible have to take a chance to act and react at the matured manner.

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

We are glad to see that you found the environment encouraging. Thank you for feedback. Unfortunately we cannot control every persons’ action, however we will work towards sensitizing the person on... More

"Peepal..you are way behind"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I worked at Peepal Consulting full-time

Pros

Internships only are fruitful here.

Cons

Micromanagement

No growth after certain amount of time. It's the same work over and over again.

Learnings are only at initial level

Management team is all about managers. Leadership is missing.

Only revenue generating people are important

No proper ways to address issues. Always certain people are important who take the liberty of doing anything.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate your system before you claim your values

Focus on people and not just money

You need have people to give you reality shockers and just not please you with everything you do. Be open to questions and queries and learn to accept if things are wrong rather than justifying and camouflaging it to your convenience.
    Expertise come with experience and experience should be open to challenges. So encourage your to take new as right now it's not all there.

Please work on the favoritism part because it is just too evident. Accept it and work on it.

Don't hire smart people if you can't give them a great career path. The work that you offer is very basic and is only 10% of what recruitment is all about.

Build a system where employees are not just heard but also their concerns are acted upon.

Please work upon your vision and mission and do see if you are working in that direction.

Higher management needs to be strengthened. It needs to be dyanamic and should have smart and experienced people . Right now it's seriously skeptical.

Work on your retention plan. You have anyway lost the best of your lot in the last 2-3 years. Keep evaluating and reevaluating where you are going wrong.

A basic advice-"Praise in public, scorn behind doors". The upper management should learn this very well. No person is above or below the other so everyone should be treated equally. Right now it's not at all this way and I guess the management is least bother to take care of such things. How can you boast of a great culture when such smallest of things are not in place.

Give Glassdoor reviews some consideration rather than turning a blind eye to it. It's just a matter of formality then.

Trust me right now you are just happy if your revenues are as projected well. You have no idea what word of mouth is spread. 11 years and still such a small team and with so many flaws into the system..the CEO needs to know.. something is really wrong.

8. "Balance of work and personal life"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Bengaluru

I worked at Peepal Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Work friendly environment ,with a family like culture

Cons

Was not a full time worker , but from other workers perspective work is monotonous and boring after a time...

Advice to Management

Maintainance of a better reporting structure

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for the review. Every job can be monotonous if one does not make an effort to break it. We are glad that you did not find the work monotonous & boring :)

Birthday celebrations, Friday... More

9. "Work culture at Peepal"

I have been working at Peepal Consulting full-time

Pros

The Open door culture at Peepal is a big positive. Vibrant culture with like minded peers.

Cons

Majority of employees are Gals/ladies. Need to bring in diversity.

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

Yes, you are right. 95% of our workforce is women and we are very proud of that. However, we also agree with you that diversity is essential for an organization and we have been working on it. Thank... More

10. "feedback"

Pros

The best reason to work in peepal consulting will be because of the culture they are maintaining.The rapo between the people of peepal will make one to come into the culture more easily

Cons

Late response from clients should fix them which will bring better future for them

15 Jan 2018 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. We have worked towards deeper engagements with clients to reduce the lag in response time and have progressed as well. We’re optimistic that we... More