What people are saying about Pegasystems
Publicis Sapient India
Luxoft or Publicis Sapient? Luxoft: 30LPA Fixed Sapient : 33 LPA with 5% performance pay Yoe: Around 7 Technology : Pega Both companies giving working from home. Tomorrow is my joining date. Just received offer from Luxoft. So dont have much time to decide. Please help with your thoughts. Thank you. Tech Mahindra Luxoft Publicis Sapient Cognizant
Senior Software Engineer
Intuit Sprinklr Ninjacart infoedge Myntra Nykaa Luxoft Times internet limited Pegasystems Frequence OrangeMantra Xebia Bharti Airtel Jio Can anyone please provide me a referral for senior/Lead frontend developer position in a product based company. Yoe - 6 years Skills - React, React native, Angular, Vue. Current company - Dehaat Last working day - 25th August, 202
Got a burning question about Pegasystems? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pegasystems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work/life balance although there are moments when it's disturbed" (in 253 reviews)
- "People and Work Life Balance are Great" (in 159 reviews)
- "Good benefits like health insurance and phone bills" (in 97 reviews)
- "Good work culture and flexibile in learning platform" (in 86 reviews)
- "Pay is good and the expenses policy is generous." (in 78 reviews)
- "Management is BAD and disorganized." (in 73 reviews)
- "Bad managers with no professionalism" (in 61 reviews)
- "Dysfunctional and bad leadership, whose behaviors are modeled and enabled by 2nd and 3rd tier managers." (in 22 reviews)
- "2. Senior Management are aloof and arrogant." (in 19 reviews)
- "Plenty of corporate training." (in 13 reviews)
Found 1,942 of over 2T reviews
Updated 3 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.023 Sept 2023Senior Cloud Development EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Free lunch, Unlimited leaves , Good salary, Great work life balance
I don't see any as of now
- 2.027 Sept 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
Pega was once a great company to work for. The culture was amazing and work life balance was great but it has been going downhill over the past few years.
The frequently changing company strategy, lawsuits, recent layoffs, cost reductions, hiring freeze, falling stock price are all having a negative impact on employee morale and confidence on the company. Employees are getting burnt out having to do more with less. For a 40+ year company, the growth is painfully slow.5
Pegasystems Reviews FAQs
Pegasystems has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,093 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Pegasystems to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
69% of Pegasystems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pegasystems 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.