Pemex Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Pemex Reviews

3.5
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Pemex Global - fast-paces work environment"

Current Employee - Pemex Global Reviews in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Pemex Global Reviews in New Delhi

I have been working at Pemex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy going environment but always fun if you like a challenge. Great bonuses and commission. Not so fun when you compete against people on your own team for prospects. Directors micromanage. Ping pong table in the office!

Cons

High pressure to hit high quotas; ratio of men to women is 7:3

Advice to Management

"Best Company to work With"

Former Employee - HR-Coordinater in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Former Employee - HR-Coordinater in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Pemex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked with Pemexenergy for 1.8 Year, Its good company to learn. It has
    dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line global executive recruitment.

When i was sick & my family needs then i got the option to work from Home to avoid travel. It helps to maintain work life balance.

Cons

Lot of projects coming in so work pressure is really high, as a fresher its good that you will learn many things in starting itself.

Advice to Management

Need to arrange a team outdoor activities, parties that will help team bounding and really enjoyable for all the team working...and one more thing good increment :)

28 Oct 2016 – Hr

Thanks for writing to us. At Pemex Global Consultancy, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

"worst services"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

This is not good company for any type of consultation services

Cons

This company only asks for money as registation fees but dont provide any services. This is cheater company

Advice to Management

Need to look for the profiles of the candidate and then advice instead sending bulk mails

"Pemex global Consultancy reviews"

Current Employee - Pemex Global Consultancy Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Pemex Global Consultancy Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Pemex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's great to work at a company that firmly believes in making money by maximizing value for the customer. What's even better is that Indeed's value is helping people find work, and the customer is every job seeker in the entire world. I feel that our work helps people.

Cons

As an intern, my job was to help generate sales leads by finding companies with jobs listed on their website that were not already being worked by a sales person

Advice to Management

Everyone is very friendly with their coworkers and there is a great sense of camaraderie between everyone. All of the sales people, while they are competing against each other for clients, really want their friends and coworkers to do well too, which leads to a lot of helping hands between the workers.

28 Oct 2016 – Hr

"Pemex Global Consultancy Reviews"

Current Employee - Pemex Global Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Pemex Global Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Pemex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. The people are really good at what they do and very supportive when you need it.

Cons

the HR department and the on-boarding process was a total nightmare!

Advice to Management

My management is very hard to get a hold of because he travels on a weekly basis so that is my only downside on this company is there really isn't a good way to get a hold of your manager when you need them.

28 Oct 2016 – Hr

"Pemex Global : Work with smart, down-to-earth, young, fun people"

Current Employee - Pemex Gurgaon Complaints Handling in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Pemex Gurgaon Complaints Handling in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Pemex (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pemex Global Consultancy is extremely data driven. You work with big data and a bunch of smart and practical young people on intellectually challenging projects.

Cons

things tend to be tightly controlled from top down

Advice to Management

Learned general finance from an intelligent and proven CFO

20 Jun 2016 – Hr

8. "Pemex Global Consultancy : ""Great Opportunity for a Starter"""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Pemex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In the starting Phase of the career it is very important to know the complete life cycle of a process, This helps employee expand his view. Pemex Global Consultancy provides great opportunities for this kind of development in employees

Cons

In INDIA, Pemex Global Consultancy salary factor is a major reason for loosing good and talented employees.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management isTo Keep up the Spirit of EMPLOYEES