Cover image for Pertemps

18% Recommend to a Friend
55% Approve of CEO

Found 9 of over 416 reviews

2.0
Pertemps Lifetime President  Tim Watts (no image)
Tim Watts

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,331

1194 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent agency

1 Oct 2017 - Office Administrator in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great agency. Provide you with pension plan and sick pay along with many other benefits. Great online etimesheets and epayslips service. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get into temp work.

Cons

I haven't had any problems. Been great from the start of my assignment, which has been a two year rolling contract.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

DO NOT WORK HERE

3 Oct 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

City centre based office for easy access for candidates

Cons

Management is unhelpful, unprofessional and encourage their consultant to be non-compliant. They are unsupportive and do not provide training to their staff. I had no recruitment experience and was provided with no support. If you want to become a recruiter who is ethical, and professional DO NOT JOIN PERTEMPS

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the Pertemps team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Temporary Employee

Haven't really stopped working

2 Oct 2021 - Office Administrator in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

My colleagues, wages and the fact that I've only had about 3 weeks spacing between each job they've found me. I have been placed in two fantastic companies since working for them and I will be being signed directly up for an extended contract with my current employer and Pertemps are ok with this. Should this extended contract not manifest into permanent employment for the next few years I'd be more than happy to sign back up with Pertemps again for temporary jobs.

Cons

So far nothing bad to say about Pertemps....lots bad to say about DHSS and Universal Credit and having no money between temping jobs to keep the bills being paid.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good agency to work for

24 Apr 2021 - Production Operator in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to contact if needing to ask questions

Cons

Work can be intermittent at times

Pertemps Response

Hello, thank you for your review. Are you a corporate employee or someone one of our consultants has placed into a job? This page is for corporate employees at Pertemps to leave reviews only. Whether you are a former Pertemps employee or a candidate we have placed into a role, go to the ‘get in touch’ section on the Pertemps website where you can leave further specific comments. This can be done in the strictest confidence in line with our public disclosure policy. We can then look into your comments further once we have more information. Thanks again for leaving your review.

6. 3.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Agency

25 Apr 2021 - Various Positions in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Varied roles around Glasgow and surrounds

Cons

Work as and when. No guarantees.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Disclosure Scotland

7 Aug 2020 - Data Entry Clerk in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick to find job - pays well

Cons

Temporary job - unprofessional management in office

Pertemps Response

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had an overall positive experiences at Pertemps. We have taken your comments into consideration. Thanks again!

8. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Fab agency if you are really stuck and need the work

12 Nov 2018 - Receptionist in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

good to deal with helpful if you are desperate for work they give you it your consultant is always on hand to help you

Cons

sometimes you might not get any work from them

9. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Rubbish

21 Mar 2018 - Anonymous Contractor in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got me a paid full time role.

Cons

Not interested in finding me another role after my contract had finished, this was despite me phoning/emailing them several times for employment. Didn't find it very professional atall, as surely they are there to get people into work! Was eventually told "we can only put you forward for one role at a time", which literally means you must apply, wait for them to process your application, interview you, then wait for feedback for that job you applied for before you can even apply for another role! Great!

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Didn't know what was happening

23 May 2017 - Administrator in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very friendly staff - Prompt payer

Cons

- Disorganised, They didn't know when I would be starting, my hours, etc.

1 person found this review helpful