Pertemps Employee Reviews about "paid on time"

Updated Nov 2, 2021

Found 9 of over 362 reviews

3.7
Pertemps Lifetime President  Tim Watts (no image)
Tim Watts
Pros
  • "Always paid on time and correctly No one is on your back all the time(in 9 reviews)

• "A fair rate of pay for the work involved(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have any issues with Pertemps(in 16 reviews)

• "Long hours, commission based salary(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,027

1142 Comments

Consulting India

153.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Pertemps~12354
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "paid on time"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Royal Mail

Nov 2, 2021 - Parcel Delivery Driver
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great rates of pay timesheets and wages easily accessible for your own self. Always paid on time and correctly No one is on your back all the time .

Cons

I don't have any issues with Pertemps

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not great

Jul 6, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues we’re great, supportive team, always paid on time and final wage was right with no issues

Cons

Management just don’t have a clue how to treat their staff and my mental health fell though the floor during my time at Pertemps. If you’re not related to, sleeping with or good friends of management you can forget a bonus or progression Covid response was very poor - took weeks after wfh being announced and management were very keep to get everyone back in at the first opportunity - social distancing totally ignored. No annual pay reviews, no bonus schemes, decrepit offices with infestations. Just an awful company all in all

1 person found this review helpful

Pertemps Response

I am sorry to hear about your experience whilst working for Pertemps. Our HR Manager would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. Please, can you contact Joanne Darlington on 01676 525270. The conversation will be in complete confidence.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work for

May 3, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very quick response from consultants with any queries. Paid on time each week.

Cons

Only con is I wish it could be made permanent as I enjoy my assignment - but I know this isn’t possible with agency work.

4. 3.0
      Current Contractor

Not bad

Sep 15, 2020 - Warehouse Worker
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paid on time Holidays could be booked Easy to contact Professional workers Good training

Cons

Didn’t put me on furlough

Pertemps Response

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you are having an overall positive experiences at Pertemps. We have taken your comments into consideration. Thanks again!

5. 3.0
      Current Contractor

Hgv driver

Jul 22, 2020 - Hgv Driver in Middlesbrough, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paid on time. Friendly staff

Cons

Dealt with coronavirus pretty bad.

Pertemps Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're pleased to hear you are having a positive experience during your time with us. But, we are sorry to hear you claim to have had a disappointing experience as we work tirelessly with all our clients, candidates and employees across the UK to ensure working conditions are safe and of the highest quality.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not for free thinkers

Aug 15, 2019 - Office Administrator in Reading, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

No issues with being paid on time

Cons

Bullying culture where you fear being "picked on" by management team. There is an enforcement of unpaid extra working time at the beginning and end of every working day, dismissive management attitude to staff grievances. Basically if your face fits and you are compliant with dated employment practices then you can maybe survive otherwise it is a very unpleasant working environment.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Caring Agency

Apr 3, 2019 - Business Development in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff are friendly and care about the temporary staff who are on their books. They go the extra mile to ensure you are looked after and paid on time.

Cons

I have not found any cons as yet

Pertemps Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad you have had a positive experience with Pertemps and that you have nothing bad to say!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Bunch of sexual predators

Aug 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Offer attractive package Get paid on time

Cons

Use the attractive package to get rid of individuals just to try and ruin their competitors Make pregnant women redundant Only safe if you have "special" relations with senior management Senior management make others feel uncomfortable if they not interested in them or have their partners make the individual feel intimidated They get rid of hard working people but allow other people to be in the business who has no impact to the business Steal and forge compliance documents Internal office politics run the show All the CEO, Tim Watts, does is send out pointless emails

5 people found this review helpful

Digital Marketing Manager

Pertemps welcomes all feedback from both existing and former employees. We are the only recruitment business to be included for 12 consecutive years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For; an achievement that has only been possible thanks to the positive feedback given by our own workforce as part of the survey process. Pertemps is proud of its high retention rates of staff (the best in the industry) and the strong family values on which the company was formed still remain to the present day. Indeed, only recently were we nominated for the Midlands Family Business Awards. Our commitment to equality and diversity is unparalleled in the recruitment industry and hold the highest in standards of accreditation from governing bodies including the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, Race for Opportunity and Investors in People; to name just a few. Management take pride in their leadership practices with our Chairperson being named the West Midlands’ Best Director in 2018 by the Institute of Directors. We have a determination to ensure each and every one of our employees receive the encouragement, support and training to achieve in their career, highlighted by our increased focus and investment in our training and development offering. Pertemps is confident that its rewards and recognition package for employees is one of the most attractive in the industry emphasised by the increasing number of recruitment professionals naming Pertemps as an employer of choice. Such is the desire to take all feedback on board, Pertemps’ chairman Tim Watts is happy to discuss any matters of praise or concern with current and former employees and personal meetings or phone calls can be arranged.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Not bad

Jan 5, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get paid on time.

Cons

None really, except most of their admin posts are low paid.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews