Pertemps Employee Reviews about "rate of pay"

Updated Nov 2, 2021

Found 9 of over 362 reviews

3.7
Pertemps Lifetime President  Tim Watts (no image)
Tim Watts
Pros
  • "Always paid on time and correctly No one is on your back all the time(in 9 reviews)

• "A fair rate of pay for the work involved(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have any issues with Pertemps(in 16 reviews)

• "Long hours, commission based salary(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,027

1142 Comments

Consulting India

153.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Pertemps~12354
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "rate of pay"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Royal Mail

Nov 2, 2021 - Parcel Delivery Driver
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great rates of pay timesheets and wages easily accessible for your own self. Always paid on time and correctly No one is on your back all the time .

Cons

I don't have any issues with Pertemps

2. 2.0
      Current Contractor

Nice people, but not supportive

Aug 13, 2021 - Study Worker in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rate of pay for the contract is good

Cons

Frequent changes to contract All the focus is on the contract and not the individuals employed Payroll frequently make errors

3. 5.0
      Current Temporary Employee

Great Company to work for

Apr 22, 2021 - Postman With Driving in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rate of pay is very good

Cons

Work Not always available weekly

Pertemps Response

Hello, thank you for your review. Are you a corporate employee or someone one of our consultants has placed into a job? This page is for corporate employees at Pertemps to leave reviews only. Whether you are a former Pertemps employee or a candidate we have placed into a role, go to the ‘get in touch’ section on the Pertemps website where you can leave further specific comments. This can be done in the strictest confidence in line with our public disclosure policy. We can then look into your comments further once we have more information. Thanks again for leaving your review.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast paced but supportive recruitment agency

Dec 2, 2020 - Regional Sales Consultant in Basildon, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and training Good rates of pay and nice locations Nice team to work with

Cons

Fast paced so if you don't like that it's not for you.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Packing solutions

Sep 26, 2020 - Warehouse Operative in Dudley, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay rate is high and it’s an easy job to pack gloves and masks

Cons

Long hours and dirty toilets

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good relaxed working environment here

Sep 8, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Cardiff, Wales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed Office Environment Standard Pay Rate

Cons

No incentives in my role

Pertemps Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We're pleased to hear your positive comments regarding your time at Pertemps so far! Thanks again!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great

Apr 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great rates of pay and no umbrella companies.

Cons

Sometimes feel like just a number

Pertemps Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've had a mainly positive experience with Pertemps. We take all feedback from current and former employees very seriously. We are disappointed to hear some of your experiences with us do not match our high usual standards. Our HR team has taken your comments into consideration. To allow us to investigate your claims further, please get in touch with us directly with more information. To do this, go to the ‘get in touch’ section on the Pertemps website where you can leave further specific comments. This can be done in the strictest confidence in line with our public disclosure policy. Or you can get in touch with our HR team directly. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Pertemps wishes you well in your future endeavors.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Easy to deal wurg

Apr 17, 2016 - Customer Relations Advisor in Plymouth, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I found the team to be Friendly, professional, and supportive. I didn't need to change positions but they went out of their way to help those that did. A fair rate of pay for the work involved.

Cons

Temporary work will always be insecure, although they do offer generally longer term temporary positions. Everything else was positive really.

9. 2.0
      Current Freelancer

Pertemps

Dec 19, 2015 - Anonymous Freelancer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Company I was working with, the working hours and pay rate was good.

Cons

Hard to get hold of the pertemps staff for holiday pay and general inquiries. They were suppose to give me information through email with me calling them more than five times but I have not received anything after 2 weeks.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews