Pitney Bowes Employee Reviews about "pitney"

Updated May 21, 2021

Found 62 of over 2,353 reviews

3.7
Pitney Bowes CEO Marc Lautenbach
Marc Lautenbach
Pros
  • "Work life balance is exceptional(in 242 reviews)

• "Very Good Benefits, great people(in 131 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Pitney Bowes achieved a 100 year Milestone for some reason and that is one thing why I couldn't find any Cons so far(in 62 reviews)

• "Too many resignations in upper management last year(in 61 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Pitney Bowes

Join the conversation on

Referral and Opportunities

1m

an

SR Cloud Application Engineer

Hello Fishes I am a frontend developer with 6 YOE and I have the following offers: 1. T-Systems, Pune - X LPA 2. Pitney Bowes, Pune - X LPA 3. Encora - X+3 LPA 4. HCL - X-1 LPA Can you guys help me choose a company in terms of good quality work, WLB, Culture, WFH and good hikes? Also can you tell me what is a decent salary that I should be drawing with respect to my YOE?

5 Comments

May 21, 2021 - Senior Support Engineer in Pune
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hello everyone, greetings!!! I’ve completed 5 months of wonderful journey so Far with Pitney Bowes India Pvt. Ltd. and got a chance of working as an Integral Part of one of the great Team in PB: GSP & Transportation TechOps. It still feels like my day one here, because every day I’m experiencing great things about PB and which is bringing up something new to the Table. In no more time I got familiar with the entire team(Organization) although it is a state of Pandemic and we all are working from Home. I would like to take this Moment to Appreciate the Entire India Leadership Team for taking care of each and every employee in this difficult situation. I've have witnessed tremendous amount of energy and hard work which was put in by the Management in Initiating extra ordinary Programs for Maintaining the well being and a sound state of mind of every induvial here. I will fall short on my words, but would like to name few Key things which is helping us to stay Strong mentally and Physically is the Well structured Insurance Coverage policies, Live interactive Webinars with expert Doctors and Specialists, regular health checkups, The COVID Task Force & Risk Management Team which is always ready to step up despite of being enrolled with their hectic schedules and most importantly everyone is easy to reach out to and are just a phone call away. Timely follow ups on checking on our entire family members Health which is what takes PB as a company to a different level and it would be good if other organizations should try to replicate this best Practices for the Valuable employees as well. That’s the only reason PB is the best Employee centric company and secured its name in TOP 25 best work place too. Lastly Thanks to the entire Pune and Noida Leadership Team for “Doing the Right thing, the Right way” which PB thought us to do!!!

Cons

Pitney Bowes achieved a 100 year Milestone for some reason and that is one thing why I couldn't find any Cons so far!!!

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

One coulnd't get a better place to work!

Jun 3, 2020 - Senior Manager in Pune
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pitney Bowes, as a company, is highly invested in the growth and well-being of its employees. The leadership stands out, especially in difficult times. Over last 3 months of COVID-19 pandemic situation, Pitney Bowes leadership team has left no stone unturned to ensure the health, safety, well-being of their employees. First of all, PB India took a decision to allow WFH way before than any other companies did. This allowed the company to prepare themselves before the government announced lock-down, by the time govt. announced it and there was chaos, Pitney Bowes was all settled, and we have had most of the challenges figured and worked out already. PB is also one of those very few companies that have continued to hire and onboard new talent eve during the lock-down, and we are STILL doing it. Additionally, multiple initiatives have been taken on a regular basis to help teams feel connected and engaged even though everyone is working from home. I would like to call out some of those: Employee Assistance Programs on Mental Health for Employees and Families Keep Calm and Carry on: Stress Management Workshops; Exercise and Meditation classes D&I initiatives: Collaboration with Pride Circle for LGBTQI Awareness Launched ‘Peer Learning’ Program Launched a Mentoring Program Launched a program to help employees build ‘Skills for the future’ such a