PointClickCare Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.2
PointClickCare Chief Executive Officer Mike Wessinger
Mike Wessinger

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "One of the most flexible companies for work-life balance" (in 21 reviews)

• "An awesome family oriented work environment with many advancement opportunities" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company is growing fast and so processes have yet to catch up" (in 10 reviews)

• "No cons that I can think of right now" (in 15 reviews)

1. "Great Employer"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Excellent onboarding process. Lots of time given to learn about the companiy policies and your job.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

2. "Lots of Awesome Things Happening Here"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I’ve been here for a few years and I will say that overall it’s been a great experience. It is a more challenging environment than some of my early years, but honestly I still like being challenged in my role as I want to keep learning.
    Recently there’s been a push to make the Engineering organization focus more on efficiency and creating roles that challenge employees technically. There were a few QAs laid off as the company moves more towards an automated testing environment. You hate to see anyone go, but they were given the opportunity to “up” their testing skills. Many of them did and they are still here and in Test Engineer roles now, but based on some of the Glassdoor reviews from ex QA’s, some of them seem upset that they didn’t upgrade their testing skills.
    Flexible vacation policy, awesome building with amenities that are better than I’ve personally seen anywhere else – pool table, golf simulator, ping pong, beer vending machine, really nice gym, nice bathrooms (yes it matters), etc.
    Compensation & bonuses are fairly competitive. Company is a market leader with a significant edge and lots of opportunity to grow.

Cons

Location isn’t fantastic, but it’s do-able for most of the GTA and that’s relative to everyone’s location.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on identifying what's helping vs hurting the organization. Unfortunately most major decisions are bound to upset a party involved so if you use the vision of helping people as a baseline, it would be beneficial.

3. "Great Employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

amazing facilities : great work environment
    GREAT work life balance : Flexible work hours

Cons

Nothing that I can write.

Advice to Management

Managers should provide stronger job security to employees

4. "One of the best companies to work for"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The freedom! Unlimited WFH days and vacation days! Make your own hours! Gym, message, golf simulators, pool tables, etc..

They know how to treat their employees well.

Cons

Not everyone shares my views.

"Amazing and rewarding sales experience thus far!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great CEO, great culture, great mission, great vision, tremendous care for staff, too many perks to list. PCC truly embraces a confident and winning culture. It's been the best experience I've had in my short sales career.

Cons

Lots of change over the past 5 months. Many of the changes have been decent with a few that have been adversely received. We are experiencing some minor alignment issues across the company. New sales pod structure, new sales commission plan, lots of red tape for approvals, lack of trust across some departments is apparent. Some employees take advantage of flex time hours, head office location is not desirable. SVP of Sales recently resigned. He always made time for everybody and treated everybody with respect. He was a great leader, liked by all and he will undeniably be missed!

Advice to Management

Look no further than the people you have underneath you. We have many great employees worthy of consideration for open management roles. Why not give an opportunity to someone who has earned their right to demonstrate their leadership capabilities? Bringing someone in from the outside is likely to be frustrating as it was before and failed. This could once again impact employee morale and could signal, rightly or wrongly, that the organization is not invested in growing and developing employees.

6. "Sr QA Analyst"

I worked at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great Company to work for

Cons

Growth in the company is very slow

"3 years!"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Passionate leadership which impacts the entire company and encourages me every day to strive for the best. Entering in to my fourth year at PointClickCare and I am excited about we do, what I do, and driven to ultimately support our customers.

Cons

Typical growing pains in processes of small company to large which is recognized and changes are made to improve.

Advice to Management

Keep driving your passion and empowering your teams!

PointClickCare Response

1 Mar 2019 – Talent Programs Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. You're absolutely correct, we are so fortunate to have such an amazing leadership team here.

"QA positions"

I worked at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

it is an innovation company

Cons

there is a bad management

9. "Bullying management! NOT recommended!"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Location , gym, benefits, 2 weeks vacation NOT unlimited or flixable like other reviews suggest

Cons

Poor management
    Average pay
    No growth opportunity
    Employees are tools to be used not assets to invest in or retain

Advice to Management

I spoke with 3 people you fired last month, they all proved you fired them with just 2weeks pay. Doing that to save severance pay for years of service is just discusting!

"broken management and no growth opportunity"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

loose environment, nice cafe, nice gym

Cons

poor management, full of garbage managers and supervisors, waste of time and a boring politics show that runs 365 days, average pay, 2-3% annual increase if the company does well

Advice to Management

trying to brain wash the employees that the company is great won't get you far! remember, actions speaks louder than words