Found 441 of over 598 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits – very good." (in 41 reviews)
- "Great people to work with who are always willing to help" (in 38 reviews)
- "Good pay, start" (in 26 reviews)
- "Great culture and events team and new Head of People who are doing their best to make it a less toxic place to work." (in 16 reviews)
- "Fun work environment." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management reflected onto the rest of the team." (in 26 reviews)
- "I've never witnessed a CEO literally speak down to his employees because of circumstances that are outside our control (like a store who's sold out of shoes he requested) so naturally he fires the courier and the managers who did their best to find an alternate solution." (in 19 reviews)
- "rude ceo. the ceo publicly calls out people of slack with inappropriate language." (in 17 reviews)
- "Upper management was gutted and changed over to new people who no longer cares about its employees...it's solely about turning a profit." (in 14 reviews)
- "horrible leadership that was always on the back foot and was incompetent." (in 14 reviews)
- 5.08 Sept 2023Fraud AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNashville, TN
It was a great company to work for. Great work environment. Was able to move up quickly
None whatsoever! Best job ever
Hi everyone Got laid off last week 😞, Looking for senior analyst roles or entry product roles, would appreciate leads/referrals. Current role:- Senior product analyst @ Olx , Ex - Uber . YOE :- 4.5 Thanks in Advance.
Hello Fishes. I am expecting an offer from Uber for L5A 'Senior data scientist' role. Could anyone please share details around the expected offer(Fixed , RSU, Bonus) ? I have been lowballed previously. Any insights will be really helpful Current comp: 59lpa
Postmates Reviews FAQs
Postmates has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 598 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Postmates to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
67% of Postmates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Postmates 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.