Power Home Remodeling Reviews

2,101 Ratings
  1. "I love my job!!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at Power Home Remodeling has been an amazing journey so far. This company has helped me grow in so many ways both from a professional and personal perspective. Power continues to create more and more opportunities for all employees to grow and continue to advance their careers as the company continues to grow. I finally have a career path that makes sense and a company that has my back and only wants to see me succeed and become the best version of myself.

Cons

Not many come to mind. The only real con is getting used to the schedule. But once you do its not even bad at all.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-22
  2. "Rare Opportunity for Growth and High Income"

Former Employee - Customer Development Representative

I worked at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I loved my time at Power and never would have left if I didn't have to move due to family reasons. Power offers the rare opportunity for skill development, with excellent on-the-job training, and high income potential. The people are fantastic.....fun, energetic, hard working and always looking out for one another.

Cons

It's hard work! Success doesn't come easy, but hard work at Power absolutely pays off.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-21
  3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Challenging environment with likeminded people to attack them with.

Cons

You can’t coast, you have to be willing to a relentless dedication to improvement.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-17
  4. "Equal Opportunity for Growth"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Everyone in management starts at the same place and learns the business from the ground up, equal chance for movement and a true place to start a career. Given best in class training, mentorship, and care - all from people who have excelled at the role you are in.

Cons

Nothing is going to be given to you - everything is earned and an equal playing field.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-13

"RC"

2.0
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Commissions Pay is great if project installs

Cons

Schedule, nights and weekends No assistance with anything related to your vehicle Be ready to play politics if you want any advancement Leadership plays favorites

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-26
  6. "Tons of Opportunities"

Current Employee - Customer Development Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

The one thing I love about working at power is all of the opportunities and the co-workers. It has been a really fun place to work and very rewarding.

Cons

The schedule is different from most. You will be starting later in the morning but you will have late nights.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-07

"Eh"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cool events and culture for the company

Cons

One call close is tough. They make you knock on doors before sales to keep you from an “ivory tower”

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-19

"Endless Opportunities"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Power Home Remodeling gives every employee the opportunity to grow and advance throughout the company. I started in Customer Development with Power fresh out of college, and within 6 months I was given the opportunity to help open a new office in Connecticut. From there, I was given the opportunity to Transition to Install Services where I started as a pre install inspector. I was then given the opportunity to move into my current project management role. Stories like mine are consistent throughout the business regardless of your race, gender or religion. A major aspect that everyone within the company has in common, is the desire to excel at every available opportunity.

Cons

The only con I have experienced in all departments is the work life/home life balance. Install Services Is a very demanding department that requires me to work extended hours on weekends and be on call even once I am home.

Power Home Remodeling2020-05-01

"Certainty in uncertain times"

Current Employee - Customer Development Senior Mentor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm writing this review during the covid pandemic because I am blown away by the company's response. For the past month we've been stuck at home and Power has shown what really matters most to the business; it's employees. Through Zoom cooking classes, workout programs and guest speakers like Roger Clemens, I've felt nothing but support during this bizarre time. This is a growing company with more than enough opportunity at every level and a culture that is second to none.

Cons

Some of the workdays can be long.

Power Home Remodeling2020-04-30

"Power Home Remodeling Group"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

People that work at Power lift each other up and they aren’t about negativity. On the other hand if you have a problem they will do their best to help solve it. They are there to help you succeed !

Cons

If you don’t put in the work and do your best to make the numbers. Your not going to make the money you have the potential to make but that’s no one’s fault but your own.

Power Home Remodeling2020-04-30