Prologis Administrative Assistant Reviews

Updated 21 Aug 2018

4.0
Prologis Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Hamid R. Moghadam
Hamid R. Moghadam
  1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is great. Receive time off for volunteer activities. Fun office activities.

Cons

The drive from my house was a bit long.

"Administrative"

4.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great time-off policy and benefits. Wonderful coworkers for the most part.

Cons

Pay is just average for the administrative staff and seems based strictly on tenure and not performance. Not enough advancement opportunities. Very few positions have flexibility in working from home.

"Old AMB"

Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Prologis for more than 8 years

Pros

I learned a lot at AMB, before it became PLD. Of douse with the merge a lot of change came and it was very scary, but I was fortunate to have been able to stay with the company.

Cons

It was ok, i managed.

Continue reading

"Best company to work for!!!"

Former Employee - Property Management Administrative Assistant in Fremont, CA

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture is very important. Prologis is a company that prides themselves with the talent they behold. They keep the employees informed on all company goals

Cons

Could be more opportunities for advancement

5. "Great Industrial Real Estate Company to work for"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Clear, concise and user friendly forms and procedures. Great balance of quality customer service and commitment to profitability of the company. Associates are team players.

Cons

Opportunities for advancement are rare as vacancies in positions and new positions are rare.

"When the economy tanked, they went dirty FAST!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Staff in Cranbury, NJ

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started before the Recession in 2008. The company culture was awesome, the pay was great, and the work was interesting and challenging. I had great hopes for the future with this company--they seemed to have everything going for them. The layoffs came quickly after the recession hit and the company's stock prices tanked; however, the severance packages were generous, and there were surprisingly few hard feelings, because the company took good care of the employees they were letting go.

Cons

The management became destructive. After a couple of rounds of layoffs, they no longer wanted to pay the generous severance packages, but they still needed to consolidate and trim staff. So. They started writing up employees and terminating them for cause. Good employees, GOOD PEOPLE who had been there for years and had never had a single writeup for performance were now being written up, demoted and ultimately shown to the door. Bear in mind, when you terminate an employee for cause, they can't collect unemployment, and you can't use ProLogis as an employer reference, because they'll tell anyone inquiring that you were terminated for cause. It's devastating to the employee's livelihood and career. ProLogis didn't care, though--they went ahead and did it, and trashed careers for the sake of the bottom line. This wasn't one or two cases that I saw, either; I saw it happen at least seven times in the eastern region and in the corporate headquarters in a six-month period. Some of the employees who were older may not have recovered at all--it was that crushing. And I can't even begin to cover the psychological toll of going through this process after going through two rounds of layoffs and picking up the slack to cover for the employees who were laid off.. So, in economic good times, they're a great company, but if the economy sours, then you should either run or lawyer up.

Continue reading
  7. "This management in this company didn't always stink this bad."

1.0
    Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Prologis

Pros

They are a leading company in the green movement, and I am truly behind their environmental progress as a company in general and as a global leader in the industry,

Cons

It used to be a nice company to work for. These days the management can be downright predatory to people at all levels within the company, but for the most part, the non-management employees get the worst treatment. This is especially prevalent in the New Jersey offices. The non-management staff have not had raises in two years, while it is an open secret that the management-level folks still receive bonuses and stock options, some so high that they match their salary. Morale is extremely low. If you're not management, then it is likely you feel like a punching bag.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews