Prologis Property Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 7 reviews

3.8
Prologis CEO Hamid R. Moghadam
Hamid R. Moghadam
  1. "Awesome Company with Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company invests heavily in technology and cutting edge systems. You will have the resources you need to do your job efficiently. The culture is great and it is truely fun to come to work.

Cons

Volume of work can be intense at times but I have found this to be the case at all of my previous jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Prologis2019-06-12

September 6, 2019Head of HR

Thank you for the feedback!

2. "The Good And The Bad"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Learn a lot during your time there. A ton of resources are in your hands that will allow you to see and grasp the bigger picture of your industry.

Cons

Conventional industry with a need to modernize culture.

Prologis2019-06-14

September 6, 2019Head of HR

It's been great to see our Property Managers utilize the resources at hand and begin to innovate change within our industry. Change takes time, but our employees are doing their part internally to modernize our culture by sharing the changes they want to see and allowing us time to take action. As you note, the sector is conventional at times and needs the motivation to change. Prologis can be that change agent. Please don't hesitate to reach out to a senior leader or HRBP to lend ideas on how we can continue to do this moving forward. Every voice matters! Thank you for the feedback.

3. "Stable Career"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This company is strong financially and it provides a high level of job security if you do the work. The leadership does a great job of trying to create an enjoyable work atmosphere.

Cons

The average salary is low for this sector but the job security helps offset that. They preach work/life balance but the demanding deadlines and projects doesn't really allow for it.

Advice to Management

The highest leadership is doing a great job but their full vision does not always stay pure at the lower levels.

Prologis2018-06-19

"Not a culture in which excellence excels. Corporate wears blinders and promotes tenure over accomplishments."

Former Employee - Property Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits are good. The programs offered for Health, Dental, Vision along with Flexible Spending and PTO and Holidays are comparable to competitors.

Cons

Property Managers are accountants and administrators spending more time in front of a computer reporting than they do actually managing the assets.

Advice to Management

Hold your leaders accountable to implement the changes you want to see.

Prologis2016-07-17

August 12, 2016Prologis Human Resources Department

Prologis has many employees who find their place at our diverse and dynamic company. We care deeply about creating an atmosphere that promotes innovative ideas and the courage to speak up, and we recognize and reward a job well done. Transparency in communication is important to us—we want people to tell us how they feel and how we can improve. Our employee engagement surveys and quarterly global Town Halls help us to understand more about what our team members want and expect from us.

5. "Excellent company"

Assistant Property Manager in Juárez, Chihuahua

I worked at Prologis

Pros

Nice co workers. It was a small office and we all got along pretty well. Just the usual discussions. Our boss would take us out to eat oftenly and was really nice.

Cons

I cant think of anything super bad. I didnt get along with certain employee but thats normal in any job. You cant expect for everyone to like you, but we worked out our differences and kept it proffesional.

Advice to Management

Have a bit more interaction within all employees. Try to make them come together and make them understand what the purpose is of working for a big company.

Prologis2015-07-20

"Overall very positive until the change in management."

Former Employee - Property Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good life-work balance, not much else

Cons

Limited opportunities for advancement. Old boys club in upper management.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees.

Prologis2014-05-19
  7. "Finally a large company that not only SAYS they care about life balance, they mean it and walk the walk."

Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis

Pros

They really allow you to balance work and home life, without making you feel guilty about it. Family really does come first! Reasonable expectation for learning the job. The BEST atmosphere for asking questions I've ever experienced.....you can ask and not feel silly for asking. Excellent training opportunities. Great severance package, especially in this economy!

Cons

Local satellite offices are small with limited advancement if you can't relocate. Layoffs due to asset dispositions and merger. Lots of processes and procedures, hard to actually learn them as opposed to just reading and following them.

Prologis2011-04-07