PruittHealth RN Case Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

PruittHealth RN Case Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2018

Found 12 reviews

1.4
PruittHealth CEO Neil Pruitt Jr.
Neil Pruitt Jr.
  1. "This company sucks"

Former Contractor - RN Case Manager II in New Bern, NC

I worked at PruittHealth for less than a year

Pros

Offered sign on bonus that was subtracted from last check.

Cons

Leadership and management stinks.

Advice to Management

Have organized orientation and itinerary for new hire starts. Business is unprofessional and patients suffer for it. Stay clear of this place for personal or business matters. This location is unable to retain or keep employees.

PruittHealth2018-08-03

"RN Case Manager"

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in Wilkesboro, NC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent salary, if they pay you.

Cons

It took them nearly 2 months to pay my first check. Once I left, they deposited an extra check into my account. I notified them and was told it was more and I would have to cut them a huge check. Also, frequent on call required with some patients up to a 2 hour drive away. Poor mileage reimbursement as well.

Advice to Management

Get it together. You cannot mess with people's money, it is why we work!

PruittHealth2018-01-17

"Hospice RN case manager in Georgia"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse Case Manager in Calhoun, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy my fellow team members. The Nurses, Social Workers, and Chaplains support each very well. I feel like I make a difference in my patient's lives in their final days on earth and that makes me very proud. I recommend only due to flexibility.

Cons

They cut our mileage reimbursement significantly last year. It is much lower than the averages of the country. Full time employees have to take call or have someone cover for you. No one is excluded. They have also reduced our on call pay. Even with raises I make less money than I did when I started 5 years ago due to these decreases in payment. High nurse to patient ratio at times.

Advice to Management

Quit micro managing the staff. Give us a mileage and on call raise to help with retention and employee satisfaction.

PruittHealth2017-05-12

"Not a great place to work"

RN Case Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth

Pros

I work with a great team of people and the pay isn't bad

Cons

Heavy workload, health insurance is subpar and super expensive, only 1 paid holiday, 401K match is only 2%, they recently decreased milage reimbursement, no tuition reimbursement, no PTO buy back, raises are rare, this will be the second year without a bonus, facilities are regularly short staffed...I could keep going...

Advice to Management

Show some appriciation to your nurses

PruittHealth2016-10-28

"RNCM"

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in Florence, SC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pays well. Otherwise not much pro! Branch level folks are good. They try to keep things running smoothly but have minimal corporate depth.

Cons

Too much cronyism in the corporate and AVP levels in home health. They all go from company to company together. Ruin one and move on to next one. Trying to make PruittHealth Home Health into their last company. That they all left! Can't take accrued PTO with you if you leave unless you're almost 60 and retire. Never enough help to allow you to take PTO. Health insurance is worthless and expensive to boot. EMR is... awful! Clinical policies are a joke. Straight out of Lippincott. No one actually knows what corporate policies are as there are 2 or 3 versions.

Advice to Management

Hire upper level HH AVP's and managers not afraid to get their hands dirty! Better oversight might help.

PruittHealth2016-08-14

"RN"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Blue Ridge, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Christian ethics good PTO earnings, 401k match,

Cons

like every other corporation they cut from the little guy to increase the earnings

Advice to Management

walk a mile in the shoes of your lowest paid employees

PruittHealth2016-07-23

"Case manager"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time

Pros

Co workers are pretty good to work with

Cons

Salary is not competitive Parking is non existent No work from home option (which would solve the parking issue) No paid holidays Upper management does not listen to employees. The expectations of employees from upper management is not realistic. Executive management staff are not clinical individuals and are over clinical staff, resulting in executive management not having a clue as to what processes really... work in practice.

Advice to Management

Pay more competively. Listen to your employees. Incorporate a work from home option. You will constantly experience a high turn over when UHC and other leaders in this industry pay significantly more, offer work from home, & have paolid holidays. Please have clinical staff over the clinical staff. Only a clinician will truly understand what the job is and how it can be best done practically and efficiently

PruittHealth2015-09-16
  8. "case manger"

RN Case Manager

I have been working at PruittHealth

Pros

Not micromanaged. There is nothing else positive.

Cons

Poor benefits, not great pay, no holidays except Christmas

PruittHealth2015-03-22

"Would not recommed working here!!"

RN Case Manager

I have been working at PruittHealth for more than 3 years

Pros

The only good thing about working from this company is the relationships that you form with co workers patient and patients families.

Cons

To many to list but just to name a few...they treat you like some kind of roblot with zero feelings needs or human functions. I can speak of multiple times thatI have been kept running and half killing myself out in the field to the point that I come home feeling ill late in the evening ( way after 5pm) and then realized that I had not eaten or drank anything all day long not to mention I have not even been to the... restroom since I left my home that morning to go to work. I didn't even realize that I could go for 12 to 14 hrs straight without so much as a bathroom break before I began working for this company. In my opinion it's a terrible place to work. They will run you down into the ground without a second thought, smile at you and then say thanks for all you do. If your thinking about working for this company I have one word for you DON'T!!!

Advice to Management

Pay closer attention to what is going on within each of your offices. What looks one way at a corporate level looks totally different on your employees level. Also there is an individual currently employed in the office that I am employed in that is rude and disrespectful to the entire staff. I don't feel like he should even be allowed to hold a position in the company. He is definetly not "Committed to Caring"... about any one other than himself.

PruittHealth2014-11-10
  10. "Excellent training for new nurses"

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in Macon, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family atmosphere made for good work relationships

Cons

Pay was lower than norm

PruittHealth2013-10-03