PruittHealth "no paid holidays" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

PruittHealth Employee Reviews about "no paid holidays"

Updated Jul 11, 2019

Found 449 reviews

2.2
PruittHealth CEO Neil Pruitt Jr.
Neil Pruitt Jr.
Pros
  • "Small place, great people , potentential to(in 12 reviews)

• "Pay is good and mileage pay is above most(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "No paid holidays, no paid sick time or bereavement(in 22 reviews)

• "Upper Management never says thank you always finds something you did not do(in 21 reviews)

Reviews about "no paid holidays"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Good place"

Current Employee - Case Manager

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible, pay is standard for role

Cons

Benefits, no paid holidays, no remote work

PruittHealth2019-06-25
    • "Be prepared to hit the ground running"

Former Employee - Maintenance Director in Forsyth, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great coworkers, great learning experience. During my time as maintenance director I learned how to rebuild power beds, and television's, installed television system, laid flooring, repaired ac units, replaced condensing units, repaired roof leaks, remodeled kitchens, painted entire building inside and out and much more. Be sure to bring your A game.

Cons

1 paid holiday per year, no 401k match, no consistency in management. Depending on the facility it may be a one man show. Can be overwhelming for one person.

Advice to Management

Benefits are crucial, without staff there is no Pruitt Health, work on employee moral.

PruittHealth2019-06-19
    • "Do not recommend"

Current Employee - Home Health in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s a job “Christian company”

Cons

No incentives, no merit increases, no 401k match, no paid holidays including Christmas, insane health insurance costs. Obscenely profit driven.

Advice to Management

Wouldn’t even no where to start. Management is Inconsiderate and do not value employees.

PruittHealth2019-01-29
    • "BAD BENEFITS"

I have been working at PruittHealth

Pros

Team work, flexibility, caring coworkers

Cons

No paid Holidays, expensive Healthcare, low phone, and mileage pay

PruittHealth2018-11-04

"Don't do it"

Current Employee - A&P Technician in Norcross, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

there are no pros for this company.

Cons

1) your "PTO" isn't really yours to use, this company will make you use your PTO every time something happens. There are NO PAID HOLIDAYS unless you use your PTO time to cover the holiday time off. Meaning if you don't have it then oh well guess your check is going to suck! 2) The people you work with are in a group. the whole company is based on who you know not what you know....

Advice to Management

Check your people, get more updated computer systems, up your pay rates and get better benefits.

PruittHealth2018-10-02

"Ask for the PTO policy, prospective employees!"

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time

Pros

Friendly, down-to-earth people, good cafeteria food (at Corporate) Folks have no shame in leaving promptly at 5, mainly b/c the PTO is completely inadequate.

Cons

PTO policy - New employees get 19 days/year. The building is closed 04 July, Labor Day, T-giving, and the week from 26 Dec - 01 Jan. While you get these days off, they are automatically subtracted from your 19 days. The remaining days are for PTO and sick days COMBINED. If the building is closed due to inclement weather or a cyber-attack, these days are also subtracted automatically from your remaining PTO days. ...

Advice to Management

The Executive Team of the company is completely removed from the minions in both proximity and outlook. Communication within the company, as well as from the Executive Team to those minions is abysmal, when it ever exists. There is a reason we call it "PRUITT PLANTATION."

PruittHealth2018-08-30

"Terrible compensation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

They provide an affordable dental/vision/medical package. Scheduling is pretty decent.

Cons

The dietary department is very unorganized. It is overall an unprofessional atmosphere. No bonuses and very low raises. Only paid holiday is Christmas.

Advice to Management

Value your good/dependable employees. Advocate for better compensation for them.

PruittHealth2017-12-27

"I enjoy it but could be better"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at PruittHealth part-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the work itself, driving around town and caring for people in their homes. Freedom with schedule. Compensation is per visit so money per hour is great most days but if your clients are far apart or you only get 3 patients a day it's not enough to live on, but on call compensation is great and often makes up for it.

Cons

Only .34 cents/mile reimbursement, A LOT of driving and homes are usually 30+ minutes apart and several counties over. Many times I end up with only 2 cases in different counties or they say nevermind, we dont need you today at all. Which I do mind, I turned down a shift at my second job because they needed me and have bills to pay and I have never once scheduled a day with them and cancelled it. Only two paid holidays...

Advice to Management

The nurses that see your patients are the only reason you have a business, mileage reimbursements should be the federal avg of .50 cents/mile, and if your office will be closed employees should get paid for that holiday.

PruittHealth2017-07-11

"Intake Coordinator"

Current Employee - Intake Coordinator in Norcross, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary is pretty good, Nice work environment, company seems to be growing. I have made a few great acquaintances. I would say the competitive pay is the biggest asset.

Cons

Management, company doesn't show appreciation for employees. No paid holidays, no paid sick time or bereavement. It's a shame they don't take better care of their employees.

PruittHealth2017-05-22

"Horrible company to work for"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Rome, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a paycheck, I guess

Cons

Constant turnover due to non-competitive pay and benefits, no paid holidays, very poor management (new administrator every year), no opportunity for advancement unless you're "in" with the right people. Employees are numbers instead of people and patients are dollar signs. It's all about how much money Neil Pruitt can put in his pocket.

Advice to Management

Put people first and the money will follow. Happy employees are productive employees. Turnover is expensive. Constantly training new staff is expensive. Treat employees as the "partners" that you call them, and quality clinicians will stay. A reputation for quality patient care brings new patients. A reputation for treating patients as cash cows does not.

PruittHealth2017-06-13