QNet Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Reviews

Updated 19 November 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "NO pros,never ever invest in Qnet" (in 12 reviews)

• "Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons seriously so work hard it will pay you" (in 8 reviews)

• "Rewards directly proportional to systematic hard work" (in 5 reviews)

"BEST COMPANY ON THE PLAN-ATE"

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I Would like to thanks my referral to give me this opportunity.. this is the best business in 21st century.. so guys taking seriously..

Cons

if you hard work you will make money. in starting you will get no result after 6 month you will more more money

"Its big thief"

I worked at QNet part-time

Pros

No pros at all..all positive review are posted by the people who are getting paid to fool others...

Cons

These people will never tell you anything about the so call Business till you don't get yourself register for it. They will never tell you that it is MLM. The way they do this Business is just a loot. I will tell you the exact procedure which they follow..

1) First one of your stupid friend or any person who knows you will call you talk to you and may not in first call but in second or third call he or she will tell you that he has started a business and its just awesome, i am earning good amount.

2)They will ask you to start it and he will say are i am there dont worry will do it together and bla bla bla...

3) If are ready to start they will first take money from you and register you and then step by step they will tell you what the business is.

4)What the business is?

Answers is -- you have to call your friends and relatives and tell them that you have started a business and its awesome and you are felling free and lucky and bla bla all nonsense things... If any one of them shows interest you will call him or her and tell that i am arranging a meeting for you with my seniors and they will tell you what business is all about.

but but hold guys they don't tell you what the business is all about the just do brain wash not for good just to grab your money which you have earned with your hard work.

On paper they will show you so many calculation but those looks really awesome on only paper. They will give few real life example but just let it all go if you don't want to get into this mess.

The person telling you about business will also tell you about his or her life incidences but who knows how true are they.

The person will take you to introduce few successful people but only 0.01% people are doing good may be because the qnet paying them to make people fool.

Yes, there are few people who has good educational and corporate backgrounds and now they are into full time Qnet. But mark Few.....

There still lot of people in this so called MLM business who cannot afford a coffee when they sit with their prospect at CCD or STARBUCKS....

Guys please please read all negative review before starting it as most of the positive reviews are posted by Qnet to make you fool.

So many people talking negative there must be some problem right.. Please give a thought on it...

And still if you want to join Qnet then all the best and God bless you....

Given 1 start just because was not able to submit the review.....

"Awesome platform.life changing decision"

I worked at QNet full-time

Pros

Change my life and my loved ones life . That is the best thing

Cons

Keep trying will reach success

"Best company QNET"

Current Employee - Entrepreneur
    Current Employee - Entrepreneur

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. I’m working with best people in world.
    2. Entrepreneurs mindset.
    3. Best business in world I’m learning exactly how to live life
    In job we do to much hardwork but at the end output is zero
    But with qnet if I do work in proper way. This is best Business with best people.

Cons

No Risk only profit
    Don’t give up Just do it
    The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk.

Advice to Management

Not required they all are awesome.

"AMAZING BUSINESS ON THE PLANET"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Gives an amazing opportunity to become financially free, any person who wants to come out from Middle class tagline in the next 5 years this is the place to be

Cons

Time has to be given without fail, people who cant give time dont even expect anything

Advice to Management

Keep helping more people

"Qnet- Fraud and scam"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

It makes a person hard core criminal.
    It teaches a person, how to lie your near n dear ones.
    It makes you a superb actor.

Cons

It ruins the person financially, socially and culturally.

Advice to Management

Stop doing this fraud and cheating for God sake.

"The best decision in my Life"

Current Employee - GM Operations in New Delhi
    Current Employee - GM Operations in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Extra money,
    2. Enterpreneual mindset
    3. Owning your business at risk-free product
    4. World class products
    5. Transperent business model - get sales and earn revenue, no scam. You dont work then you dont earn anything - Simple !!

Cons

It will be good to have more india specific products added more quickly to the portal which are getting added every year, but need to fasten the pace.

"It's a scam company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing pro's for this company!

Cons

You will lose all your money, all your friends, all trust!

Advice to Management

Stop cheating people and go to your own Country!

"Dont .Just dont"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Be a pro in fooling people

Cons

Stop scrolling you dumbhead and dont invest in this. They must be showing this on their phone to fool you with their rating which you will be showing to other people after investing.
    You will have less friends and only friends will be they employee who are fooling people .

"do not throw your money in the garbage."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hisar
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hisar

I worked at QNet part-time

Pros

there is nothing good about this .

Cons

These people pose to be your friends and mindwash you to spend your and your family's hard earned money on the wastefull ,overpriced products of their's after that u are left with no. way other than convey the scam and pass your misery to your relatives and friends by luring them . just as you were lured.

Advice to Management

The people posting the positive reviews are victims themselves , they have no other way to earn their money back . They are forced to write positive reviews by their uplines . as this is their only way to earn, by showing that their business is good. but ,actually 'their is no business ' in the first place . So believe me , do not put ur hard earned money in this pot hole, even if ur relatives are aproaching you , they are victims too. 😐😐