QNet "financial freedom" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Employee Reviews about "financial freedom"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"QNET is making lives better"

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Below is my own perspective of how network marketing and Qnet has made a change in my life both personally and financially.

I work under the 'Infinity' team umbrella for about an year.

Have been awestruck at number of occasions witnessing the 'Refined Process' they follow, ensuring each and every soul who had invested here starts earning.

Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom. No-one here has the intention to cheat people by brainwashing them, everyone is trying to give a life to some soul.

People who are part of this organization know the true value of it, also i am well aware that the negativity being spread is majorly being done by people who have not earned and have not followed the process and put in meager effort .
    Team need to put in minimum 0.25 percent of the effort in-order to witness the dividends over a period of 5yrs, if people cannot put this meagre effort then there is no way they can earn (not only in this business, but any )

Would also like to ad the fact that , the same news and TV channels who have termed 'QNET' as a Fraud company, have started to advertise the brand during their prime telecast hours.
    Network Marketing is the only industry where highest no. of millionaires are produced , India is fast growing in this industry , people can revisit the stats to gain statistical knowledge on this .
    Come on guys, even to start a tea shop it will cost you minimum 2 lakhs and to earn back the amount invested in it will take years of hardship.

There is no way people can find a business with less investment, risk free and transactions in white. Please let me know if any ?

I would like to end stating that , QNET is all about relationships. People go blah blah in the initial days of starting business by reading the negativity posted online. Once they start earning, they become matured enough to know the power of this industry and amount of relationship bonding this industry has depicted.

I would like to finish off saying , a fraud company cannot attain the luxury to sponsor one of the top football clubs Manchester City (both Men and Women) ,FC Goa ,IIFA so on and so forth. Please refresh your senses and get your basics right

Cons

Cons is that , highest earners in the business dedicate their life serving people though they have the option to just roam around the world with the money they earn. This is not a 'con' though :P

"Leverage Business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

It's a fantastic business to get a financial freedom

Cons

No nothing like that work hard get success

"TREMENDOUS DECISION OF MY LIFE !! !!...QNET...!! MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED IN JUST 13 MONTHS !!"

Pros

~ Pulled out best of my bedroom
    ~ I got my reason to live
    ~ Became crazy dreamer
    ~ Achieved Financial Freedom and now free from Go to work come back home...Go to work come back home...Go to work come back home...Go to work come back home...Go to work come back home...Go to work come back home...
    ~ Left the Typical JOB CULTURE
    ~ Became full time HUSBAND from Full time FULL TIME EMPLOYEE
    ~ I helped a lot to any people to change their LIFE'S ,

Cons

Not found till now in this company

Advice to Management

Nope

"Q-Net is neither a FRAUD nor SCAM ."

Pros

I have joined Qnet sometime back, I haven't found any fraud or scam. People scream, write posts this and that because they fail in surviving the business, they don't have the patience to sustain, they fail in the struggle.
    Who says every business comes like a cake, it's not spoon feeding. Yo have to work sometimes hard, other times may be a lil more.

This business is a massive gain if you work. People who are just for the enjoyment they roll out the business saying they lost money, the company is a scam. I would love to talk to the people who say its a scam or fraud.
    Honestly, it's a way to Financial Freedom :)

Cons

none
    none
    no cons seriously so work hard it will pay you.

5. "I LOVE QNET"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Noida
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Noida

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

QNET gives me
    1. better life style
    2. financial freedom
    3. world tour
    4. my dreams

Cons

QNET is only way to success in your life, and fulfill your dream
    whatever you want, one day everything you have

Advice to Management

take care of your DOWNLINES

6. "This is your Future"

Current Employee - Networker
    Current Employee - Networker

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

you will have your own money, you could achieve your goals and your dreams in less time you should take for example if you want to buy a car 2012 so there three ways to buy it 1) you will pay it cash and of course your father will help you 2) by installment and you will pay more than its origin price 3) by your own money and that you have to make a capital and that will take too long time for 5 to 10 years but by this company you could be at Financial Freedom in 4 YEARS ONLY

Cons

there is only 1 downside for this company is Cost Of Delay

Advice to Management

You must be long-suffering (patient ) and BELIEVE BY YOUR LEADERS