QNet "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Best fraud in India"

Former Employee - Finance Business Partner in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Finance Business Partner in Bengaluru

I worked at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. You will learn everything about cheating people…
    2. Qnet is a great platform for cheaters.
    3. If you are thinking how to cheat and earn money in short term…. Don’t think more just join Qnet…. People are there to help you.
    4. I saw best Business people in Qnet with cheating mindset..
    5. Initially you need to cheat people with hard work to get some money… later the people whom you have cheated will cheat others for your pocket plus for their pocket…
    6. The magic of less work and more money starts once you have cheated the same mindset people.
    7. To grow in this business you just need to fallow your uplines without using your brain and your heart.

Cons

1. I just stopped believing in the word belief and trust…
    2. If you are ready to cheat others Qnet people will be very friendly to you, if not then they will show the actual face.
    3. Apart from getting money from my loved ones by cheating, there is nothing to learn in this Qnet.
    4. I just lost everything due to Qnet, mentally, physically and financially, my friend is the main cause of this.
    5. People from Qnet use the word trust, beliefs and dreams to brainwash innocent.

Advice to Management

Please stop cheating people. best way to live is to let others live...

"Its big thief"

I worked at QNet part-time

Pros

No pros at all..all positive review are posted by the people who are getting paid to fool others...

Cons

These people will never tell you anything about the so call Business till you don't get yourself register for it. They will never tell you that it is MLM. The way they do this Business is just a loot. I will tell you the exact procedure which they follow..

1) First one of your stupid friend or any person who knows you will call you talk to you and may not in first call but in second or third call he or she will tell you that he has started a business and its just awesome, i am earning good amount.

2)They will ask you to start it and he will say are i am there dont worry will do it together and bla bla bla...

3) If are ready to start they will first take money from you and register you and then step by step they will tell you what the business is.

4)What the business is?

Answers is -- you have to call your friends and relatives and tell them that you have started a business and its awesome and you are felling free and lucky and bla bla all nonsense things... If any one of them shows interest you will call him or her and tell that i am arranging a meeting for you with my seniors and they will tell you what business is all about.

but but hold guys they don't tell you what the business is all about the just do brain wash not for good just to grab your money which you have earned with your hard work.

On paper they will show you so many calculation but those looks really awesome on only paper. They will give few real life example but just let it all go if you don't want to get into this mess.

The person telling you about business will also tell you about his or her life incidences but who knows how true are they.

The person will take you to introduce few successful people but only 0.01% people are doing good may be because the qnet paying them to make people fool.

Yes, there are few people who has good educational and corporate backgrounds and now they are into full time Qnet. But mark Few.....

There still lot of people in this so called MLM business who cannot afford a coffee when they sit with their prospect at CCD or STARBUCKS....

Guys please please read all negative review before starting it as most of the positive reviews are posted by Qnet to make you fool.

So many people talking negative there must be some problem right.. Please give a thought on it...

And still if you want to join Qnet then all the best and God bless you....

Given 1 start just because was not able to submit the review.....

"Best Part-time Business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kolkata
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

1. Good opportunity for earning extra money along with job in a completely legal and ethical way.
    2. Can build a network or system pipeline where time is traded off or leveraged for earning money.
    3. Money investment is very small compared to the return.
    4. It usually takes maximum 4-5years of hard work to build a long term pipeline.
    5. It is the only business designed to make everybody rich whereas in other businesses focus is to make few selected people rich.

Cons

1. Need patience, never give up attitude.
    2. Need to put lots of effort and time. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme.
    3. Rewards directly proportional to systematic hard work.
    4. This business is for doers not for thinkers.
    5. It encourages you to go out face your fears by taking action, make mistakes, learn from it and correct it.

Advice to Management

Please add more India specific products in the portal.

"BEST COMPANY ON THE PLAN-ATE"

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I Would like to thanks my referral to give me this opportunity.. this is the best business in 21st century.. so guys taking seriously..

Cons

if you hard work you will make money. in starting you will get no result after 6 month you will more more money

"It really makes you someone who can achieve anything"

Current Employee - Product Trainer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Product Trainer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

In starting, I was also a little sceptical about the company due to the reviews and negative comments. But then I "Researched" from the correct sources and I found the company and and the work fully legal. Following are the pros I found after I've taken my life's bravest and biggest decision:

1. It really gives you the opportunity to make you crores by exponential growth.
    2. It changes the mindset we have as a middle class so that we can dream big and achieve big.
    3. It helps in learning the time management and teaches us how to make our time more productive.

Cons

1. This business demands hard work. Its not something like "Get Rich Quick Scheme".
    2. Just like any other business, you need to take your business serious then only, business will take you serious.

Advice to Management

Keep Rocking. All negative speakers will get their answers soon.

"IR to the best Direct Selling co. on plannet Earth- QNET"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Awesome experince soo far...soo many things to learn...changed my personality..now i am a positive and focussed person in life...

Cons

Yes there is hard work...which i suppose many dont do and then fail..blaming the company for their failures...!

"Please we are not employees of qnet...we are not in qnet but qnet is in us"

Current Employee - Staff Nurse in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

This is the best financial plan for any network marketing company... Teaches you to a better person, gives you an idea how we can actually live our dreams..even without an earning from qnet...
    It does motivate you to spread wings and fly high..
    Give your self time of 2yrs and hard work the rewards are beyond limit

Cons

You will have lots of rejection coz many have corrupted qnet with their wrong behaviour... Giving fake commitments, false promise and hiding facts.. Work is simple but not easy

Advice to Management

This opportunity is strictly for those who are open to learn, with an open mind and high end dreams