- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
yeah right! This is a SCAM!!! Read sons to understand more.
Please be aware of this (money sucking)Scam. Please do not forget to share this and save your friends and country financially.
Though this is very lengthy as everything is executed as per the script, this will be interesting.
There are thousands of people who already lost their hard-earned money. If you are someone who can get a personal loan easily(IT employee) then you should definitely be aware of this.
Here's the story:
1. Your Friend(Someone you know) calls you and says that they are into a business recently and they are getting good return from it and says a lot about you just to create interest in you and also says that they will be quitting their job in a month or two.
2. After a gap of 2 or 3 days they call you again and says that there is one position in their business and he says that from the last conversation with you he felt that you are interested in it.
3. He says that their senior partners is in city and he will arrange business meeting with them and asks for your feasibility by giving you two options(any two days).
4. After finalizing the date, he informs you to come in formals and with resume. He gives a lot of hype about the person who will be meeting you.
5. Venue will normally be in any of the five star hotels or coffee shops.
6. Your friend meets you at the venue and gives hype about the person again and then makes you wait for some time.
7. As per their plan, someone comes in between and says that you are so lucky to get this oppurtunity to meet their senior partner and again a lot of bla bla about him.
8. Now the senior partner enters and starts the conversation. He tries to get to know about you. In the backgroud he will be calculating on how much you can invest in their business based on your job experience and income.
9. After the sufficient information is gathered, they will cast their spells on you by saying, are you happy with what you are getting monthly? Are you financially independent? If something suddenly happens to your job, how can you support your family?
And this goes on for atleast an hour, he brain-washes you fully and brings you under his control.
10. Nowhere till now he mentions what their business is and what you have to do. After they feel that you are the person(bakara) they are looking for, he says as a team we will have tasks and they are very easy.
11. They will not give you much time to think and says there are many people for this position and as your friend is very hard-working and bla bla they will give you this oppurtunity.
12. Many lies will be sold to you just to make you sign up at this stage.
13. All in all they makes it appear as its a very easy money making business and you got !the oppurtunity only bacause of your friend. They promise you that the returns will be in crores.
14. Based on the information they have regarding you, they will quote the amount from 50,000 to 10,00,000.
15. They also highlights their brand ambassadors and the programs/events they sponsor
Advice to Management
There is no management! Just uplines who sell you the worst possible so called products!
I have been working at QNet part-time (More than 3 years)
you can make really good social relations
working at this company requires so much time.
Advice to Management
online jobs are better
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?