QNet "network marketing" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Employee Reviews about "network marketing"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Qnet -Best Option to start a business"

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

QNET is among the top most network marketing companies.It gives a very good platform to start a direct selling business and provides huge potential to anyone to prosper.The training and learning programs are very effective.This is a one stop solution to not just only grow in terms of wealth but also to lead as a life of an Entrepreneur.Qnet's rock solid credibility and close knit family culture teaches values like gratitude, giving respect and helping others.

Cons

This business is not for those who does not have burning desires to fullfill their dreams . They will easily quit this business even if they start.

Advice to Management

Please try to bring more clarity in India so that people can differentiate between illegal businesses and direct selling business by QNET.

"Please we are not employees of qnet...we are not in qnet but qnet is in us"

Current Employee - Staff Nurse in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

This is the best financial plan for any network marketing company... Teaches you to a better person, gives you an idea how we can actually live our dreams..even without an earning from qnet...
    It does motivate you to spread wings and fly high..
    Give your self time of 2yrs and hard work the rewards are beyond limit

Cons

You will have lots of rejection coz many have corrupted qnet with their wrong behaviour... Giving fake commitments, false promise and hiding facts.. Work is simple but not easy

Advice to Management

This opportunity is strictly for those who are open to learn, with an open mind and high end dreams

"Fantastic organisation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

It's a new dimension to network marketing. .apart from money u get life skill values ..All support fr9m every individusl in the company ....totally legal company... all papers in place....

Cons

U have to work hard to make this wok like any other business or job...trust nd faith is wat is required

Advice to Management

Management should look into d allegations that are listed 9n d search engines coz these mislead mislead individuals nd young individuals will miss this wonderful chance if earning and learning

5. "a great company"

Current Contractor - Networker
    Current Contractor - Networker

I have been working at QNet as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

a company respects people and all the times it provides its clients with new offers that is consider unbelievable offers comparing to any other network marketing company .

Cons

late in receiving products to customers , late in taking the important decisions as open a new branch in any country .

Advice to Management

trying to increase your products and diversity , some products are more attractive to customer you can provide it as technology products as mobile phone, television , air condition ..... etc,