- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)
Nothing that I can say without lying
by reading the extremely conflicted reviews, I'm sure it is rather confusing to say the least.
All I can say is, everything that has been written in the cons portion is true.
1) This company is unstructured and has the worst top managements I've ever seen
2) Nepotism all the way - only friends and relatives will be promoted (unless you are good at boot licking)
3) Tardiness is extreme importance - even a second late will be given a show cause letter and subsequently a warning letter
4) Top Management who does not know what they're doing and interferes in eveything possible
5) Hires "Yes Man" rather than someone who has the knowledge
Advice to Management
Hire people based on their experience and their knowledge
I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)
There's a lot of opportunity to advance based on very high turnover and many managers have leveraged the lack of staff to negotiate higher salaries by threatening to leave.
1. How Top Management value "talent"? - I have culture shock when i joined QI (QNET) about a year ago. Top Management doesn't really focus on talent management, KPIs, individual's achievement or hardwork but if one is good in pleasing, buttering-up and all talk and no action, one can be a bright star in QI (QNET). Justification for a promotion and/or salary increment is merely based on how "visible" you are to the top management, how fast and how frequent you reply to Whatsapp and how "supportive" you are towards all Top Management's decision regardless its good or bad.
Practice favouritism which defeats growth opportunities. One should be good to the management to get all the benefits
2. Every minute counts - YES - EVERY MINUTE COUNTS. What i heard most during my tenure here in QI (QNET) from the Top Management is : "You are paid to be here (QI) ON TIME and I am not!" In all occations/event, etc, staffs are required to be attended at least 5 min before the event starts BUT you will never see the top management be there on time... HE, for ALL OCCATIONS, came at least 1 hour late and you are still expected to rise, put on a big smile and clap your hands to welcome him.
Oh yea, not to forget, even 1 min late, its LATE! no leeway is given! Show cause and warning will be issued followed by 10% of bonus deduction!
3. Unclear business vision and constant "fire drill" mentality. QI (QNET) is not transparent at all about the "behind-the-scenes" issues (e.g. Major departments re-structuring, Sales Target, etc.) that bring alot of surprises to staffs.
4. QI (QNET) sells fairly low end (in terms of quality) products in very (super) high-end-product price. Falsifying testimonials to target sales market from under-developed countries and school teenagers.
Advice to Management
Stop hiring your "relatives" and "friends" for key roles. Your firm is only as strong as those that you hire.
I worked at QNet full-time (More than a year)
1) Willing to pay new hire to lure them in and moderately good benefits
2) Fast career progression (if you are related to someone in the top management or if you are good in "shoe polishing" your management)
3) Vegetarian company - if you believe in eating healthy
1) Going backwards in terms of benefits (taking away annual leave from long serving employees)
2) Stingy founder and top management - decide to deduct bonus payout on tardiness etc right before payout where all these should be communicated the start of performance year and not after
3) Did not pay bonus on time as promised
4) No flexible working hours (every minute counts)
5) Indecisive top management
6) Top management meddling into day to day operations and not strategising on the top level
7) Favoritism (hence shoe licking will bring you far and above)
8) Nepotism - by far the worst I have seen
9) Racist - only Indians are favored
10) Founder and Top Management does not practice what they preach (talk only, no action)
Advice to Management
Don't call yourself MNC because clearly, you are not by that standard.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?