QNet "ur money" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

QNet Employee Reviews about "ur money"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "First work in QNET for 2 years then decide"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Associated with QNET for more than 2.5 years
    you will grow mentally as well financially.
    you will get few trustworthy people whom you can count in your tough times

Cons

it is not an investment scheme, so after purchasing the product( YES PRODUCT) for the money you give to start the business. you have to give your time and efforts also.
    untill and unless do not expect money from this business

"One of the best business in the world"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe one day every people in the world will do network marketing... I dont know why people think its scam. You get your product for the amount you paid.. then how you stupid idiot people says its scam

Cons

No cons..only hardwork and patience required.. its not a get rich quick scheme

3. "Scam through making calls"

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Script is given to you for making calls and fix a meeting

Cons

End up with taking 4 to 5 lakh rupees from you then you have to make calls call your loved one and problem trap. You are not left with any option guided by one chutiya in the company called business partners

"Fraud"

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing to say about it .

Cons

Everything is a con here.

"Fraud company dont even trust this organization ,"

Current Employee - Sales in Pune City
    Current Employee - Sales in Pune City

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no pros for this Organization

Cons

Here How they Attract the People the Formula starts from here , So pls be aware of frnds
    Here's the story:
    1. Your Friend(Someone you know) calls you and says that they are into a business recently and they are getting good return from it and says a lot about you jus to create interest in you and also says that they will be quitting their job in a month or two.
    2. After a gap of 2 or 3 days they call you again and says that there is one position in their business and he says that from the last conversation with you he felt that you are interested in it.
    3. He says that their senior partners is in city and he will arrange business meeting with them and asks for your feasibility by giving you two options (any two days).
    4. After finalizing the date, he informs you to come in formals and with resume. He gives a lot of hype about the person who will be meeting you.
    5. Venue will normally be in any of the shopping malls, hotel or coffee shops.
    6. Your friend meets you at the venue and gives hype about the person again and then makes you wait for some time.
    7. As per their plan, someone comes in between and says that you are so lucky to get this opportunity to meet their senior partner and again a lot of blah blah about him.
    8. Now the senior partner enters and starts the conversation. He tries to get to know about you. In the background he will be calculating on how much you can invest in their business based on your job experience and income.
    9. After the sufficient information is gathered, they will cast their spells on you by saying, are you happy with what you are getting monthly? Are you financially independent? If something suddenly happens to your job, how can you support your family?
    And this goes on for at least an hour, he brain-washes you fully and brings you under his control.
    10.Nowhere till now he mentions what their business is and what you have to do.After they feel that you are the person(bakara) they are looking for, he says as a team we will have tasks and they are very easy.
    11. They will not give you much time to think and says there are many people for this position and as your friend is very hard-working and bla bla they will give you this opportunity.
    12. Many lies will be sold to you just to make you sign up at this stage.
    13. All in all they makes it appear as its a very easy money making business and you got the opportunity only because of your friend. They promise you that the returns will be in crores.
    14. Based on the information they have regarding you, they will quote the amount from 150,000to 10,00,000.
    15. They also highlights their brand ambassadors and the programs/events they sponsors.

16. They will post in social sites about their cool life. They will keep posting about their visit to five start hotels, ccd ,resorts.

17. Once in 6 months they plan a foreign tour Malaysia,Dubai and will flood their Fa cebook with posts.

18. They will keep very motivational quotes as status and keep posting it on fb to attract attention.

19. But at the end you will come to know that all you have to do is search another bakra for Qnet.

20. They say you can work from any where any time. But they will force you to come at night normal working hours 7 PM to 2-3 AM.

21. We will be asked to create a list of all your contacts/friends/colleagues or any probable person with whom you were in contact in any point of time in your life.

22. We will be asked to get connected with all of them, start interacting with them.

23. And finally they will ask you to repeat the same story…

Advice to Management

Shut down this organization , So people can be safe from ur advice

"QNET is the one of the best in the best decision in my life"

Current Employee - IR-LDC in IndiraNagar
    Current Employee - IR-LDC in IndiraNagar

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Qnet is the best company across direct selling and it changes many life especially who is struck by doing 9 till 6 or rotational shift with not satisfaction level of pay..

Cons

people some times finds shortcut in this journey (which is already a shortcut 5Yrs project) but 100% company is genuine , but some times people not..

Advice to Management

Really great model but implement all direct selling guidelines quickly in india

7. "God’s Gift that I am in this Beautiful Buissness"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Whatever you want to build your future,it will be yours from this business , only you need patience,hard work,faith and Believe

Cons

No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey

8. "It is great!! no cons"

Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The great part is that, it lets you to earn the money outside your job. Of course, you will have to put an investment money but there is minimum running cost.

Cons

There is no cons provided you put your hard work and have patience.

9. "best business platform to become millionaire within 5-6years with hardwork, and determination"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

low in expenses
    high leveraging
    build a system
    team support

Cons

no cons at all ,best platfom

10. "Qnet Really Great Business"

Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Hyderabad

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am really happy and luncky that I am in Qnet Business.. .. I am really wasted my 12 years of time in IT Job..

Thanks Qnet.. Because of you so many people achieving there dreams

Cons

In-service
    Learning