Qapitol QA Reviews

Updated Oct 27, 2021

Found 56 of over 56 reviews

4.6
Qapitol QA CEO Manoj MV (no image)
Manoj MV

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

11.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Qapitol QA~1707332
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work here

Oct 13, 2021 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) I in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Performance bonus 2. Job security is very high 3. Organised company and management are very good.

Cons

There is no diwali or yearly gifts.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

my experience at Qapitol

Oct 27, 2021 - Associate Software Test Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

not any pros to tell.

Cons

- no formal training provided; to learn on the client project - low salary - high workload on teh client project - didn't get much support from the team on my last project; so don't expect much technical expertise from the team

MD

Dear Qapio, We are sorry to hear about your experiences. As a Great place to work certified company it is our endeavour to ensure all our employees have great work experience at Qapitol, while getting to work with marquee clients on cutting edge technologies. Learning and Development efforts are central to our strategy and we place great thrust on enabling our employees with necessary training inputs to help them perform better. As one of the fastest growing QE services company in India, we are working at the forefront of quality engineering and are committed to delivering best value to our clients, who consider as their key partners for growth. While delivering on client priorities is important we also ensure our employees get the work life balance. Our People practices and policies are designed with employees at the centre of our strategy. Once again we appreciate your inputs and feedback and we will continue to endeavour to improve our People processes and learning and development programs.

3. 4.0

Great Place to work

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work .

Cons

No such cons till now.

4. 4.0

Good for a fresher

Sep 22, 2021 - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to learn in as a fresher Recommended for a fresher Will be provided with most of the training programs

Cons

No special allowance Have to work as a contractor to some client locations Big gap in salary with the market

Qapitol QA Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We aspire to provide a fulfilling career experience to all our employees and make Qapitol a great place to work. Your opinions will help us on this mission.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to learn and enhance your skill

Sep 6, 2021 - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

New learning, equal opportunity, proper guidance,

Cons

Not experienced as of now.

Qapitol QA Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Qapitol, quality is not just for clients. We invest in our employees and strive to foster a work environment that is collaborative, supportive, and rewarding. You are the ones that make things happen for us and we will continue to work towards improving your experience at Qapitol.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company with Potential to Grow in the market

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer In Test in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Company is potential, So your career growth will be Good 2. Good Opportunities 3. No Bossism

Cons

1. Work life balance is little messed up when there is opportunities for a Challenger project

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

None

Aug 17, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

employee caring and growth opportunities. easy to connect with the top level management and they maintain transparency

Cons

None None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

It's is the best our organization

Jul 30, 2021 - Software Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning new things here.. Best organisation

Cons

No of challenges I have faced

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Grow in every area

Jul 8, 2021 - Test Automation Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good learning and good support .

Cons

There is no cons .

10. 4.0

Good workplace

Jul 7, 2021 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work and learn new things.

Cons

Noticed nothing as of now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews