75% would recommend to a friend
(136 total reviews)
58% approve of CEO
Found 136 of over 143 reviews
Updated 7 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great benefits" (in 11 reviews)
- "The culture is amazing and truly the best in the industry." (in 10 reviews)
- "The people here are absolutely great to work with and learn from." (in 7 reviews)
- "great pay" (in 6 reviews)
- "Quarterra values there people and gives you a good work/life balance" (in 6 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW9 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsFort Myers, FL
The family-like atmosphere, amazing product built in-house, opportunity for growth (transfers to work on other sites, opps to move within Corporate), good benefits.
Going through some changes. Could be better communication from the top about Company changes and the direction of the company.Quarterra Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback as we continue to grow as a team and company.
- 5.04 Oct 2023Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIrving, TX
- Inclusive environment - Lots of team bonding and company events that increase morale and liveliness in the office - Associates are very willing to help, if you just ask - My job, personally, there is a lot of different tasks in different areas which keeps the job exciting and interesting - Very flexible hybrid schedule that is amazing for commuting associates - Boss genuinely cares about your well-being - High number of vacation days - Holidays and birthdays are celebrated greatly - Lots of opportunity to learn as you go
- Little training, though this increases self-reliance, but sometimes I do feel lost - It can be overwhelming at first to learn how this company operates, there is a lot of communities/departments to know1Quarterra Response2mo
We appreciate your positive feedback, emphasizing our inclusive culture, flexibility, and support. Your input is invaluable to our continued improvement!
- 2.014 Sept 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWest Seattle, WA
Decent Benefits, some real talent to work with. Career opportunities for those who like to labist they way up and favor, pay is ok at a cost
No work/ life balance. Poor leadership (more micromanage), no superior support and training, besides video modules, terrible communication skills from upper management, expect results without proper training/ support, under staff, do not value hard working staff members, favoritism, inconsistent information, harassment/retaliation. Lots of unnecessary drama. Overwhelmed/overworked people that do show up to work and give 110%1Quarterra Response3mo
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. At Quarterra, we take all management concerns seriously. Please reach out to your Human Resources Team, as they are there to support you.
- 1.025 Aug 2023Maintenance TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKirkland, WA
- They pay you for showing up and the checks always clear - Great benefits
- No leadership - No teamwork - No training - No organization - No concern for employees - Rampant fraternization and nepotism - Incompetence celebrated and promoted from within - Sexual harassment tolerated - Discrimination and retaliation the norm1Quarterra Response4mo
We take this feedback very seriously. We are deeply committed to promoting equal employment opportunity. And, as we communicate vociferously to our employees, we unequivocally prohibit unlawful discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation. We promptly investigate all such reports and/or reports of any policy violation, and will do so with respect to this feedback and address as appropriate.
- 4.022 Oct 2023Field EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Decent pay and company with lots of learning opportunities
Long hours and rotating weekends. Lots of leadership turnover.Quarterra Response2mo
Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your dedication and time working with us at Quarterra.
- 5.04 Oct 2023Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The people, the culture, flexibility, travel, hybrid position
Lack of opportunity for growth1Quarterra Response2mo
We value your long-term dedication and feedback. We are pleased to hear about your positive experiences with our culture, flexibility, and travel opportunities!
- 5.04 Oct 2023Senior Community ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsScottsdale, AZ
Strong leadership, quality communities and strong dedication to communication
Smaller in some markets making growth opportunities not as availableQuarterra Response2mo
We deeply appreciate your insights; our associates define Quarterra's exceptional culture, making it truly remarkable. Thank you for your valuable perspective!
- 1.02 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The company offers decent benefits, 401K
After "rebranding" Lennar LMC to Quarterra and retirement of the former CEO Todd Farrell, the company went on a downhill trajectory. Several top executives left forsining a sinking ship. The management tells employees during meetings that they have a plan and there will be no layoffs, while simultaneously doing massive layoffs across the country. No transparency. No stability. No growth opportunity. Pay is below market average, and the promised end of the year bonus was cut down in half.4
- 1.025 Sept 2023AssociateFormer EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Salary and Benefits. Coworkers. Bonuses once you make it.
Once Tod Farrell was let go, the company change for the worse. Many people were laid off (including senior associates and presidents). The uncertainty is terrible and leadership constantly lies. Lack of transparency. Nobody knows what is Jeff McCall doing there.1Quarterra Response2mo
Thank you for your feedback. Quarterra has made the changes necessary to make our business stronger. We do not make these changes without significant consideration of our associates and our long term vision for the company.
Quarterra Reviews FAQs
Quarterra has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Quarterra to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.
75% of Quarterra employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quarterra 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.