Quarterra Reviews

Found 110 of over 117 reviews

4.7
Quarterra President Todd Farrell
Todd Farrell
Pros
  • "Couldn't be happier to be part of all the growth & development LMC offers(in 27 reviews)

• "Work life Balance, Bonuses, Growth Potential, Team(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have no negative comments about LMC(in 9 reviews)

• "75 per lease (unless you get 10 move-ins in one month) in the BAY AREA where we are leasing up to(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company.

Aug 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. They will take care of you and your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Highly recommend.

Cons

No cons. Everyone does a great job

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Want to work for the Best? Look no more!

Jul 30, 2022 - Regional Marketing Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth opportunity Goal Oriented Family Oriented Caring Amazing Company Culture

Cons

Nothing at this moment.Nothing at this moment.Nothing at this moment.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company

Jul 29, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Family/team environment Growing career opportunities Company culture is 11/10 Best place I have ever worked for hands down.

Cons

There is no cons. Quarterra is an amazing company.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing growth!

Jul 29, 2022 - Regional Marketing Specialist in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Starting as an intern with (previously named) LMC, I was about to grow my career from intern to Leasing Professional, to Assistant Manager, to Regional Marketing Specialist. This career has given me to opportunity to find what I am really passionate for and I've been lead by amazing women along the way. Coming out of college, I didn't know that this would be the path I would forever take, but I've been hooked on the culture and people!

Cons

Nothing to complain about so far

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love This Company!

Jul 29, 2022 - Senior Marketing Specialist in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for 6 years and love every single person I've met in this company! Not only are the people outstanding, but the buildings I help market for are AMAZING! Not a day goes by that I take my job for granted. I love marketing for the best in class communities and company.

Cons

No cons! Everything is great here.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Jul 18, 2022 - Commodities Buyer
      Business Outlook

Pros

401K is better than i’ve ever seen People are great Flexible work/life balance

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Quarterra Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear you think it's a great place to work!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company Culture

Jun 9, 2022 - Assistant Community Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture and great teams.

Cons

Needing more in person trainings.

Quarterra Response

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback and your kind review. We are excited to host more in person trainings in the future!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 25, 2022 - Director, Digital Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lennar supports the vision and the financial commitment to achieve best-in-class, gorgeous communities. Great with recognizing achievements and creating positive work environments for the onsite/in the field teams. Great training department. Well-oiled machine for ensuring continuity of service across the country. Set high standards for operators, elevating the LMC properties in their respected markets. They will invest in tools and products that create efficiencies. Attracts great talent! Overall, it is a great company and anyone is lucky to get to work with this group.

Cons

Corporate departments are very siloed and corporate politics are the worst I've seen. If you aren't on their island, you might as well not exist. No positive acknowledgments or recognition of accomplishments at the corporate level. A thankless environment. Some department heads will take the credit for your work.

Quarterra Response

Thank you for your kind words and honest feedback!

9. 5.0

Awesome

May 10, 2022 - CRM Specialist in Lordstown, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free benefits and a great atmosphere

Cons

Not quite up and running g yet

Quarterra Response

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, we think LMC is awesome too!

10. 5.0

Good job

Apr 4, 2022 - Field Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing to note, would recommend.

Quarterra Response

Thank you for your review, we couldn't agree more that LMC is a great place to work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Reviews

Quarterra Reviews FAQs

Quarterra has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Quarterra to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quarterra employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quarterra. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

96% of Quarterra employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quarterra 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quarterra to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Quarterra Job Seekers