Quicken Loans Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 1627 reviews

3.6
Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner
Jay Farner
Pros
  • "upbeat and energetic work environment(in 138 reviews)

• "Great culture and very fast-paced for people who have a lot of energy(in 112 reviews)

Cons
  • "long hours, no work life balance at certain times(in 235 reviews)

• "They act like they own you and shame you for wanting to have a work/life balance(in 219 reviews)

1. "Internship review"

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees

Cons

The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.

Advice to Management

The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.

Quicken Loans2016-12-19

"DO NOT WORK HERE (5 stars so it doesn’t get buried)"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

- nice office - make some good friends that’s literally it. this place sucks.

Cons

Horrible company to work for. Their sales tactics are overly pushy and questionable, and the people who run the company are all bros that peaked in college (more on this to come). During my time here, I had multiple “leaders” and I was instructed to mislead clients into options that had no benefit. You sell on their ignorance. If a client doesn’t realize they’re losing money over 30 years, you sell it. You’ll be told...

Advice to Management

- live by the culture you promote - new management - have morals

Quicken Loans2019-02-09

February 15, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. Having a bad experience is not what we're about and are disappointed to hear this. We value your feedback and think that it would be helpful to discuss your specific situation further. Please reach out to us at Lisa@quickenloans.com.

3. "Love it"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You can grow and learn all at the same time.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Quicken Loans2019-06-19
  4. "LOVE IT HERE"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- the people - the culture - the environment - the growth opportunity - the earning potential

Cons

- hours..... but, this is a career. I would rather work 50 hours a week until I was 35 an early retire (started at 23).... Than 40 hours a week until probably 65 and then still never be able to afford retirement. That's 31,000 hours at work over 12 years versus, 87,000 hours over 42 years of my working life. So those that complain about hours are short sited. Embrace the grind and give it your all because Quicken...

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you're doing. You are the best leadership team I've ever worked with in my life.

Quicken Loans2019-06-19
  5. "Changed my life"

Current Employee - Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great pay and unmatched benefits. Amazing culture and people. Dogs allowed in office and leaders are very flexible with my needs outside of the office

Cons

highly competitive and longer days if that's needed to get the job done! Outside of that there is nothing I would view as an opportunity for the company

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on us here at Quicken Loans! We are thrilled that you love working here just as much as we do. We are committed to our team members and will always strive for the best team member experience possible so we appreciate the feedback.

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A great place to grow personally and professionally. Best training in the industry. Huge earning potential. Phenomenal culture. Benefits and perks are unmatched.

Cons

You'll work hard, especially in the beginning of your career, but the results are worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency.

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We value our team members and their growth here at Quicken Loans and are so glad that is being reflected in your experience!

7. "Best place to work in all of North East Ohio"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun environment, Amazing Pay, Great leadership.

Cons

There is no such thing as a Con working for Quicken Loans

Advice to Management

Keep growing and making an impact on the communities and building everyone's careers together as one team.

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are proud to say that our Cleveland office recently won an award for "Top Workplaces 2019 - Northeast Ohio" and we are overjoyed that is being echoed in your experience as well.

8. "Best Place to Work!"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most important quality of this company to me is the culture and the people. Some of my closest friends have come from my time at QL. The amount of support/training and the high level leadership allow you to achieve more then you probably thought you ever could. From a compensation standpoint, it is second to none. I spent 2 years outside of QL and came back in large part because the opportunity here is lightyears ahead...

Cons

Only downside anyone may have is the schedule. We do work quite a bit however any level of success in any industry is going to take sacrifice and drive. If you want to achieve success you have to put in the work so to me it is not a "con".

Quicken Loans2019-06-18
  9. "Great Support System"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You are given everything you need to succeed each and every single step of the way. They understand how important family is and give you the flexibility to take care of anything you need. If you work hard it pays off every time.

Cons

No real down side, you just have to work hard and commit to success. Like any other job you will have your frustrations but if you count on your leadership you will get through it.

10. "New adventure"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

The education you get from this company is mind blowing. Quicken Loans has such positive, infectious energy it’s insane. Did I mention I can bring my dog to work? (He loves it here) I have a life and make more money they I ever thought I could. Trust me, if you’re on the fence of leaving a company that doesn’t value you as much as you deserve or you’re looking for a career change, you should absolutely apply and see...

Cons

Nothing. I have balance in my life and unlimited opportunity to grow personally and professionally. The tools and leadership are at your fingertips. Sky is the limit.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I can’t wait to see how this company evolves in the years to come. Cleveland’s 2019 best place to work for in a midsized company.

Found 1627 reviews