Quicken Loans Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 1641 reviews

3.7
Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner
Jay Farner
  1. "Great Support System"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You are given everything you need to succeed each and every single step of the way. They understand how important family is and give you the flexibility to take care of anything you need. If you work hard it pays off every time.

Cons

No real down side, you just have to work hard and commit to success. Like any other job you will have your frustrations but if you count on your leadership you will get through it.

Quicken Loans2019-06-18

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We deeply value the talent and skills our team members bring to our company and always strive for a positive team member experience so we are glad that is being reflected.

2. "New adventure"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

The education you get from this company is mind blowing. Quicken Loans has such positive, infectious energy it’s insane. Did I mention I can bring my dog to work? (He loves it here) I have a life and make more money they I ever thought I could. Trust me, if you’re on the fence of leaving a company that doesn’t value you as much as you deserve or you’re looking for a career change, you should absolutely apply and see...

Cons

Nothing. I have balance in my life and unlimited opportunity to grow personally and professionally. The tools and leadership are at your fingertips. Sky is the limit.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I can’t wait to see how this company evolves in the years to come. Cleveland’s 2019 best place to work for in a midsized company.

Quicken Loans2019-06-18

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thanks for your review. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with us. We also love our dogs and know our team members do as well so we are glad that you bring him in!

3. "Changed my life"

Current Employee - Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great pay and unmatched benefits. Amazing culture and people. Dogs allowed in office and leaders are very flexible with my needs outside of the office

Cons

highly competitive and longer days if that's needed to get the job done! Outside of that there is nothing I would view as an opportunity for the company

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on us here at Quicken Loans! We are thrilled that you love working here just as much as we do. We are committed to our team members and will always strive for the best team member experience possible so we appreciate the feedback.

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A great place to grow personally and professionally. Best training in the industry. Huge earning potential. Phenomenal culture. Benefits and perks are unmatched.

Cons

You'll work hard, especially in the beginning of your career, but the results are worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency.

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We value our team members and their growth here at Quicken Loans and are so glad that is being reflected in your experience!

5. "Best place to work in all of North East Ohio"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun environment, Amazing Pay, Great leadership.

Cons

There is no such thing as a Con working for Quicken Loans

Advice to Management

Keep growing and making an impact on the communities and building everyone's careers together as one team.

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are proud to say that our Cleveland office recently won an award for "Top Workplaces 2019 - Northeast Ohio" and we are overjoyed that is being echoed in your experience as well.

6. "If you want to work about 65 hours a week, its all for you"

Current Employee - Junior Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time

Pros

Great facilities. Bonus for passing exam on the first try is a plus.

Cons

Lack of information and training. More so doing grunt work as "training" rather than learning processes outside of training.

Quicken Loans2019-06-28

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your constructive feedback as we are always looking at ways to improve.

• "Great Place"

Former Employee - Legal in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great flexibility, culture, and overall experience. Extremely teamwork oriented

Cons

Do not pay that well.

Quicken Loans2019-06-13

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are overjoyed that you love the culture here at Quicken Loans and are having such a great experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and will continue to look at ways to improve.

• "Great Company"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

Environment, Leadership, Growth potential, you can achieve all of you personal and financial goals here as long as you are willing to work.

Cons

Hours/Work life balance, in the beginning it's a little rough. If you aren't committed to getting better it's not going to work for you.

Advice to Management

Increase base salary for new banker. until they can get a feel and are good at sales over the phone.

Quicken Loans2019-06-11

June 12, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your kind words. We are overjoyed that you recommend us to others and see the growth potential available. We also appreciate the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

• "WORST MISTAKE - LEFT TOTALLY DEFEATED"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good compensation and benefits, as well as a nice work environment Training went above and beyond - top notch

Cons

The hours are ridiculous, upwards of 60-70 per week Many weeks are 7 day work weeks Schedule will show a day off, but then you are told you have to work your off day I was actually was told since I had custody of my children and no wife that I should find another job that was more conducive to having a family No support for people struggling to achieve goal - Only pats on the back for those over achieving Was not...

Advice to Management

It would be in your favor to train, support and treat the mortgage bankers you have with respect. The turnover in this department is ridiculous because of the insane number of hours expected of these people. Why wouldn't you want to train these employees and keep them long term. You are losing very qualified people who are willing to work hard, but what is required of these bankers goes way above the norm. I am now...

Quicken Loans2019-07-15

July 16, 2019Job Board Specialist

We are disappointed to hear about your experience and think it would be helpful to discuss further. Please reach out to us at Lisa@quickenloans.com.

• "Great environment"

Former Employee - Power Banker

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money potential is there if your good

Cons

Work a lot changing hours

Quicken Loans2019-06-06

June 12, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you love the environment here at Quicken Loans just as much as we do! We are committed to our team member experience and will continue to improve our work-life balance.

Found 1641 reviews