Quicken Loans Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 1667 reviews

3.7
Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner
Jay Farner
  1. "Cleveland's #1 Employer!"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Quicken's culture and the people make it very easy and fun to work here - the leaders truly care about developing people and making sure everyone has a great work life balance and employees accomplish their goals. Expectations are realistically set and motivation to help others and do well has been exceeded.

Cons

There are no cons that i can think of off the top of my head.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Quicken Loans2019-06-28

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We value helping our team members grow and our leadership team is here to help! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad that you recommend others to working with us.

"This is the BEST company to work for!"

I have been working at Quicken Loans

Pros

Pretty much everything about this company is a pro - the culture, training, pay, opportunities to advance, etc. I have worked at a LOT of different companies both large and small and none of them even come close to Quicken Loans. They actually recognize your hard work and encourage you to do your best every single day. This company has changed the course of my life - you have unlimited earning potential, a... collaborative atmosphere, leaders that know the job well, coworkers that will stop what they’re doing to help out their peers. It’s truly an awesome company and I am so relieved to have finally found the place that I can stay at for the long haul!

Cons

Sure, the hours can be very demanding at times but during the recruiting process they make that crystal clear. You know what you’re getting into before you even start. That aside, the only “con” I can think of is that the office can get a little loud at times, which can make it difficult to focus but it all stems back to the fun culture that simply can’t be found anywhere else.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing!

Quicken Loans2019-06-21

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for giving us your thoughts on us here at Quicken Loans. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all of our team members, so we are overjoyed that is being reflected in your experience.

3. "Work Balance"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

The opportunity to make money is high

Cons

You either sink or your swim, a lot of hours to be successful

Quicken Loans2019-07-07

July 16, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are committed to our team member experience and will continue to improve our work-life balance.

4. "Love it"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You can grow and learn all at the same time.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Quicken Loans2019-06-19

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you recommend others to working with us and do not have any cons. We hope to hear more great reviews as we believe others are having a positive experience just like yourself.

5. "LOVE IT HERE"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- the people - the culture - the environment - the growth opportunity - the earning potential

Cons

- hours..... but, this is a career. I would rather work 50 hours a week until I was 35 an early retire (started at 23).... Than 40 hours a week until probably 65 and then still never be able to afford retirement. That's 31,000 hours at work over 12 years versus, 87,000 hours over 42 years of my working life. So those that complain about hours are short sited. Embrace the grind and give it your all because... Quicken Loans will give it's all to you in return. For those that want work life balance - learn time management.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you're doing. You are the best leadership team I've ever worked with in my life.

Quicken Loans2019-06-19

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted about your observation of our culture and environment as we will always be committed to our team members experience. We also appreciate your honesty about the hours and we will continue to find ways to improve work-life ...

6. "Best Place to Work!"

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most important quality of this company to me is the culture and the people. Some of my closest friends have come from my time at QL. The amount of support/training and the high level leadership allow you to achieve more then you probably thought you ever could. From a compensation standpoint, it is second to none. I spent 2 years outside of QL and came back in large part because the opportunity here is lightyears... ahead of most places hiring, especially in Cleveland. Also this company has done so much for the City of Cleveland as far as giving back.

Cons

Only downside anyone may have is the schedule. We do work quite a bit however any level of success in any industry is going to take sacrifice and drive. If you want to achieve success you have to put in the work so to me it is not a "con".

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review about our office in Cleveland. We appreciate your honesty and are so glad you love working here just as much as we do!

7. "Great Support System"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You are given everything you need to succeed each and every single step of the way. They understand how important family is and give you the flexibility to take care of anything you need. If you work hard it pays off every time.

Cons

No real down side, you just have to work hard and commit to success. Like any other job you will have your frustrations but if you count on your leadership you will get through it.

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We deeply value the talent and skills our team members bring to our company and always strive for a positive team member experience so we are glad that is being reflected.

8. "New adventure"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

The education you get from this company is mind blowing. Quicken Loans has such positive, infectious energy it’s insane. Did I mention I can bring my dog to work? (He loves it here) I have a life and make more money they I ever thought I could. Trust me, if you’re on the fence of leaving a company that doesn’t value you as much as you deserve or you’re looking for a career change, you should absolutely apply and... see what Quicken Loans has to offer. I made the decision to make a career change and I’ve never looked back!

Cons

Nothing. I have balance in my life and unlimited opportunity to grow personally and professionally. The tools and leadership are at your fingertips. Sky is the limit.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I can’t wait to see how this company evolves in the years to come. Cleveland’s 2019 best place to work for in a midsized company.

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thanks for your review. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with us. We also love our dogs and know our team members do as well so we are glad that you bring him in!

9. "Changed my life"

Current Employee - Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great pay and unmatched benefits. Amazing culture and people. Dogs allowed in office and leaders are very flexible with my needs outside of the office

Cons

highly competitive and longer days if that's needed to get the job done! Outside of that there is nothing I would view as an opportunity for the company

Quicken Loans2019-06-17

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on us here at Quicken Loans! We are thrilled that you love working here just as much as we do. We are committed to our team members and will always strive for the best team member experience possible so we appreciate the feedback.

10. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A great place to grow personally and professionally. Best training in the industry. Huge earning potential. Phenomenal culture. Benefits and perks are unmatched.

Cons

You'll work hard, especially in the beginning of your career, but the results are worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency.

Quicken Loans2019-06-17

June 18, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We value our team members and their growth here at Quicken Loans and are so glad that is being reflected in your experience!

Found 1667 reviews