Quicken Loans Vendor Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 21 reviews

3.7
Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner
Jay Farner

"It could have been better"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay Benefits including life insurance for self and family, ST/LT disability, critical illness provided by MET LIFE Beautiful location in Downtown Detroit remote access for bad weather days or personal emergencies

Cons

no challenge, monkey work political atmosphere kool-aid meetings Having to re-do the work of the top performers No real advancement just moving from one entry level position to another

Advice to Management

none. They didn't listen then I doubt the will listen now. Work life balance is a joke for those with a family that would like them at home

Quicken Loans2019-02-01

Quicken Loans Response

February 5, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are committed to our team members and are always looking at ways to improve so we appreciate your constructive feedback so we can continue to work on this.

"QUICKEN LOAN"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun people to be around and fun company meetings

Cons

It’s a time every year that loans run out and your hours start to get cut and days slow

Quicken Loans2017-10-06

"Awesome Company"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Parking, Company events, Set Schedule, Nice Pay, lots of opportunities to move in the company

Cons

Layoffs, Sometimes it's too busy to take a break.

Quicken Loans2017-08-08
  4. "Mortgage Operations"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very organized company. Lots of fun in the office and dedicated co-workers.

Cons

One too many company functions.

Advice to Management

Try to stay involved with each and every team member.

Quicken Loans2017-07-31
  5. "Vendor Analyst"

Former Employee - Vendor Analyst in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was a very fun place to work make you feel very comfortable a lot of perks. Weekends off and ok pay

Cons

Long hours hard to advance and lay offs no time off company is all for self doesn't even want you to go to school while working there.

Advice to Management

You guys shouldn't let people go without any warning for no reason.

Quicken Loans2017-07-31

"Communicate with external creditors to obtain documentation required in the refinancing of mortgages."

Vendor Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans for more than a year

Pros

Health benefits, snacks, many discounts, not the average desk job, fun work environment, large employee events, and free parking downtown.

Cons

If you are good at what you are doing you may easily be overlooked for potential advancement in your career.

Advice to Management

Quality over quantity is under appreciated.

Quicken Loans2017-07-01

"Vendor Analyst"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work environment and team atmosphere

Cons

They don't follow their own motto that Numbers don't lead, they follow. Everything boils down to the numbers no matter how you obtain them. They use favoritism when promoting. Loyalty and seniority doesn't matter here. In order to make a decent living, you have to work 50+ hours a week. Work/life balance sucks because you are always working.

Advice to Management

Pay more per hour and let team members work a regular work schedule/shift. People would be much happier and there would be less turn-over. Be honest to your team members about where they stand and their future with QL instead of stringing them along before deciding to get rid of them or never hire them on permanently.

Quicken Loans2016-10-21

"Manufactured Hype - QL "Leaders" Lie to your face"

Current Employee - Vendor Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

The propaganda can really get you motivated to do your best and love the company! If you have a man-bun and no moral compass, this is YOUR COMPANY! #OpportunityDetroit

Cons

It's all a lie. Money and Numbers (stupid, useless metrics) are God. Vendor is an endless pursuit of the flavor of the month metric and pays no attention to it's employees happiness. They say they do, but that's it. They preach that they are in it for Detroit - but they pay a small army of single moms fast food wages. On top of that, they were all lied to about overtime when hired on (as temp workers through... an agency. There are hundreds). Do not buy in. Do not Believe it before you see it. Do not work with or do business with Quicken Loans. I left Jimmy Johns for Quicken for overtime and effectively took a pay cut to work more hours but no overtime. Then I got a promotion, and they cut my pay again after 2 directors and a leader looked me in the eye and told me there was more money in my new position. Now, as morale is tanking, they have hour long meetings to ask why moral is tanking. When you give them your ideas, they get defensive and blame your bad attitude on your bad attitude. It's truly mind blowing. After almost 2 years I just assume the department of justice is right in the lawsuit filed against us. I 'bought in' and they took advantage of me. Do not believe this company. Do not refer your family to this company - they treated my brother so poorly he left over $1000 on the table to get a loan from someone else. They offer nothing but lazy excuses and apathy.

Advice to Management

Bill signs his emails Strength and Honor. Stop it. Your company uses taxpayer money to subsidize risk and then asks that briefly inspired single moms crunch numbers for your "bro-cartel" of morally bankrupt bankers. You pay them poverty wages to do it, while talking about how much you care about Detroit. Your charitable outreach is a thin veneer superglued to a fetid corpse. No dollar will be better spent then a... dollar in the hand of a mother, yet you have your employees planting trees along streets you can't walk down at night for brand awareness. I've tried many times to bring this to my leaders and directors but it's ignored. They literally pretend you don't exist the same day they foam over someone not setting up their out of office voicemail correctly.

Quicken Loans2016-09-19
  9. "Vendor Analyst"

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time

Pros

Bonuses, decent pay, nice work environment, and cool co-workers.

Cons

Work politics, over worked, can't really balance a social life, stressful at times, in order to move up you have to kiss up to the leader, and if the leader doesn't like you they will set you up for failure.

Advice to Management

Team leaders need to be reevaluated because morals/values that are expected from the higher ups aren't trickling down to them. Also, they need to be reminded to give everyone on there team a fair chance to move up and not just there favorites.

Quicken Loans2016-04-29
  10. "JOB"

Vendor Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans for more than a year

Pros

I work from home, great bonus opportunity, can get a lot of hours

Cons

can be a lot of hours, not my degree I graduated in.

Quicken Loans2016-01-26