Quicken Loans "work environment" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Quicken Loans Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Jul 18, 2019

Found 1641 reviews

3.7
Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner
Jay Farner
Pros
  • "upbeat and energetic work environment(in 140 reviews)

• "Great culture and very fast-paced for people who have a lot of energy(in 113 reviews)

Cons
  • "long hours, no work life balance at certain times(in 237 reviews)

• "For those that want work life balance - learn time management(in 224 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Spent over a decade at Quicken Loans and absolutely my favorite place to work - anyday !"

Former Employee - IT Leader in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fantastic work culture, empowerment, growth opportunities. Great location, good perks, casual work environment and one of my favorite places to work ever

Cons

Company is growing really fast and needs to put some structure in place. Need to maintain the culture

Advice to Management

continue the focus on leadership growth and maintaining the culture.

Quicken Loans2019-05-22

May 23, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with us here at Quicken Loans! We appreciate your constructive feedback as well and will continue to strive for the best team member experience possible.

"Ehhhh"

Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good money and a fun work environment

Cons

no work life balance, had some bad meetings with HR in regards to other team members that were doing very inappropriate things to other team members with no consequences

Quicken Loans2019-06-04

June 11, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are glad that enjoy the environment with us here at Quicken Loans but would like to discuss your specific situation further. Please reach out to us at Lisa@quickenloans.com.

"Greatest Decision I’ve Ever Made"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work environment - Heavy Compensation - Great training program - Feels like your not even at work - Huge growth opportunity - Promote from within - Learn a lot about sales/finance but also life as well Incredible place to work with great benefits, great compensation, and great people. Everyone is always available to help coach or develop your skill and you can tell they truly care about your development....

Cons

- Hours can be excessive occasionally - Skill set may take longer than you would hope to develop (everyone is different) The hours can be long sometimes but mainly in the beginning. It takes time to develop your skills but once it clicks, it clicks; the hours drop, the pay increases, and it becomes a lot easier. Just need to give it at least a year to reach your full potential!

Advice to Management

Continue doing exactly what you’re your doing! Couldn’t be happier with my director, regional Vice Presidents, and Senior VP. Always there to help, coach, and develop your skill as well as be there for any additional assistance you may need.

Quicken Loans2019-05-04

May 6, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled of your observations of us here at Quicken Loans and hope to hear more great reviews as we believe others are having a great experience just like yourself.

4. "Great Environment"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work environment. Great pay. Great people.

Cons

A lot of hours, hard to balance work/personal life.

Quicken Loans2019-05-02

May 6, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are delighted of your observation of our environment and recommend others to us here at Quicken Loans. We are committed to our team members and will continue to work on improving work-life balance.

"One of best cultured companies in the country"

Current Employee - Big Data Developer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Best Culture. - Very good work environment. - There are lot of Knowledgable people to guide on specific domains. - Lot of scope in learning new technology.

Cons

Haven't found any yet in the organization.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Quicken Loans2019-03-12

April 26, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are overjoyed and appreciate your kind words about us here at Quicken Loans!

6. "Committed to a Legacy of Excellence"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible work environment Culture focused Great Leadership Competitive Room to grow in your career Best technology Diversity Endless Potential Amazing Benefits Flexible PTO

Cons

Working more hours in the beginning of your career to become excellent at what you do and efficient with your time, including weekends

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding us with our hard work! I love the culture we have in Cleveland and I trust the company to always put us in the best spot to succeed on a team and personal level not just as a company. We are the They.

Quicken Loans2019-03-14

March 21, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your detailed review! We are delighted about your observation of our culture and environment especially in Cleveland as we will always be committed to our team members experience. We hope to hear more great reviews as we believe others are having a great experience just ...

"Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

FREE education, fun work environment, lots of friends, a challenge, the opportunity to learn many new skills and work environment that doesnt exist anywhere else.

Cons

Forget about seeing your family and friends or maintaining a relationship. You will work 7 days a week, 12 hour plus days. Management will tell you that it gets better over time, but it doesn't. If I could have worked 10 hour days 5 days a week, I would have stayed. I didn't even have time to go to the gym, and they give you a hard time for requesting days or time off even to go to the doctor. It's such a shame because...

Advice to Management

Promote women. Directors, team captains and coaches are 99% white men and not reflective of the people that actually work there.

Quicken Loans2019-02-27

April 26, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to our team members and to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment. We value your feedback and we will continue to find ways to improve.

"Don't let them fool you!!"

Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lunch, dinner, snacks, fun work environment!

Cons

long hours, office politics, can fire you for any little thing

Quicken Loans2019-03-17

March 21, 2019Job Board Specialist

We are disappointed to hear that you had a bad experience. We deeply value the talent and skills that our team members bring to our company and we will continue to strive for the best team member experience possible.

"great culture and work environment!"

Former Employee - Banker Associate

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time

Pros

free snacks located right downtown upbeat and energetic work environment

Cons

requirement of working lots of hours

Quicken Loans2019-01-17

February 5, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you love the environment just as much as we do. We do our best to be upbeat and energetic! We will continue to look at ways to improve work-life balance.

• "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at Quicken Loans part-time for less than a year

Pros

-Flexibility, always willing to work with your schedule -Great Work Environment, the people are always so nice -Endless Opportunities, great upward mobility

Cons

-None at the moment

Quicken Loans2019-01-08

January 11, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you love working here just as much as we do! We deeply value the talent and skills that our team members bring to our company and we will continue to strive for the best team member experience possible.

Found 1641 reviews