Quovantis Technologies Reviews

Found 121 of over 122 reviews

3.9
Quovantis Technologies Founder, CEO Tarun Kohli
Tarun Kohli
Pros
  • "2 Work culture is unlike any other Indian company that I have seen(in 17 reviews)

• "flexible working hours(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "People have more work than they should have for a good work-life balance(in 8 reviews)

• "Every company has areas of improvement and so does Quovantis(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Software Engineer

Jul 20, 2021 - Software Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

People first company flexible timings

Cons

nothing that i can think of

2. 4.0

Great place to work

Jun 25, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work life balance 2. Quality work 3. Flexibility to work. 4. Super cool management.

Cons

Less benefits (internet reimbursement etc.)

Thanks for the review!

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Best company to work for

May 9, 2021 - Tech Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its one of the finest place where you can give precious time of your career and get to learn niche skills and experience the great culture, environment and awesome people. I worked here for many years and enjoyed every moment. Would definitely love to work here again sometime down the road.

Cons

Has some cons like no fee food, cab etc but those are nothing if you compare with the skills and experience you gonna get.

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Hola! Thanks for this lovely feedback. We would love to connect again with you. Take Care

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work even during a Pandemic

Oct 10, 2020 - Lead Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Senior leadership has managed the beat practices pretty well customised to the covid times. - Much of all the prevalent things and practices are still in place, as if nothing has changed post covid - People Experience team is trying their best to engage the people and restrain the anxiety that comes with covid. - Regular 1:1s and feedback loops to fix things is one of the practice that stands out here - People are challenged here to get better and fix things (if something is out of place), which in turn gives you the feeling of Autonomy and being an Enabler. - Flexibility and freedom to work as per your condition and timings. Only focus is on alignment with company vision and geting work done with speed and quality, to help our partners as well in these uncertain times. - People's health is of utmost importance. Even before people could note the ill effects of working for long duration from home, without proper chair, company initiated the thing to deliver office chairs to most of the people who needed them. :)

Cons

- The work hours have increased a bit post covid, due to more check-ins, partner expectations, and monitoring for process adherence, within the teams. But if you discuss this in your 1:1s or skip level meetings, you would surely get help and guidance on the same.

2 people found this review helpful

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Hi There, It is really heartwarming to see your feedback. Thanks a lot for sharing here. We are happy that you appreciate the efforts we have been making during the pandemic. These are indeed tough times and all Quants have been equally supportive and understanding. As they say - A company is only as good as its people. :-)

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company has been doing great when it comes to support employees in covid times.

May 25, 2021 - Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Covid support. Work life balance. Skilled team. Focus on people first approach. Great place to start your career.

Cons

Can't think of any issue. They do listen to members. So till you are communicating most likely someone will help you out.

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Thank you for recognizing the Care and Support initiatives at Quovantis. Hope they benefit all the Quants.

6. 3.0

An Honest Review

Feb 16, 2021 - Full Stack Web Developer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning is the integral path of growth here. Salary hikes are good for entry level engineers (I don't know about others). They urge everyone to become full stack developer. Free snacks in pantry. A paid cafeteria with good quality food Most of the humans working here are kind and supportive. Certified Great Place To Work organization from last couple of years now. You can reach out to anyone (including CEO) if you are having issues no need to follow hierarchy. Work from home. Some old employees are joining back and are being welcomed with open arms (work culture bruh) Work life balance. You will never be on bench if your project is over you will be give time to learn new skills according to project requirements.

Cons

Like most of the companies they have laid off some employees too due to pandemic in April 2020 but stable now. The uppermost responsible person of HR(people experience) department sometimes utter some tactful words but rest of the HR team is great and skilled in their job.

2 people found this review helpful

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Hi There, Thanks for sharing your feedback and thoughts here. It's heartening to know the aspects that you appreciate, but equally disheartening to see certain aspects that you shared as focus areas. Given our culture and practice of sharing feedback openly, would you like to share more context around these, perhaps in person? Since you seem to be a part of the team for quite some time, you would know you could reach out to anyone, including Tarun to discuss about how you feel. Hoping to gain your trust back the right way! :)

7. 4.0

Great company

Jun 3, 2021 - Senior QA Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company to work with!

Cons

No cons as such, sometimes you have to stretch if required

Thanks for sharing review

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture, learning opportunity, growth opportunity. Amazing company to work

Cons

Nothing specific to bring here

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Thank you for sharing your views here. We appreciate that the learning initiatives at Quovantis look effective to you.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Helps in learning

May 15, 2021 - QA Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Core values are very beautifully drafted that helps you to live every set of personality

Cons

The Increment cycle is based on the financial year wise but it should be annual for every employee

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your views regarding the Learning and Performance Mechanism. Let us connect in person about the feedback around the Increment Cycle. We will be happy to create a better impact with feedback.

10. 5.0

Quovantis is a Family of Rockstar professionals

May 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Transparent and frequent information sharing - This is seen overall at all levels in the company that everybody believes in an open communication channel. Infact the senior leadership including Tarun always provides every one of us complete clarity on what is happening in the company and the whole context around that. This is the first time I have seen such values. 2. Flat hierarchical structure - We can approach anybody anytime with our concerns and suggestions. And we are heard! 3. Continuous feedback mechanism - At several phases, feedback is taken by the PE team, by the Lead, and also by Tarun. It is not only that we are asked how company can do better but we are also heard and see actions thereafter. 4. The feeling of "we are in this together" - I have been here for around 4 years now and have seen many wins and even tough times, what has always helped us sail through is our commitment to take care of each other. It is just not a responsibility but a shared value in the Quants that we always stand strong together. In the current situation where the world is suffering from COVID-19, we are still standing together abiding by the national advisory still working hard to not let our partners down. It is an amazing feeling!

Cons

Every company has areas of improvement and so does Quovantis. But the best thing is that here, the senior leadership, the leaders, the Quants all are committed to take and work on the feedback. Well, we can still improve at - 1. Having transport facility 2. Having more food options 3. Align with a Gym to provide extra wellness facilities

7 people found this review helpful

Sr. Manager - People Experience

Hey There Quant! There is no better feeling than hearing from our people about things they appreciate in the company as well as when they take out time out of their lives to let us know where we could do better. Thanks a lot for sharing such deeply contextual feedback. We are glad you are able to see the thought process and the basic ethos of the company getting translated into actions in so many ways! Stay safe, stay blessed!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Reviews