Found 26 of over 31 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A global team with a unified mentality." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.019 Nov 2022Architectural BIM ModelerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
Great pay Amazing work culture Amazing work-life balance Great vision Great people
Company does not exist anymore
- 5.06 Feb 2022Visual DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
RÀ is a place where the best people in the world who are masters of their craft come together to create something that the world hasn't seen before. I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of this mission.
If you have a fixed mindset rather than growth, this place is not for you.
- 1.010 Feb 2023Architectural DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Not really much cons, but working from home is only one in the company.
- Not a stabile place - Fired entire department in one day without leave pay or notification - Toxic culture - No lead or help from seniors - Not healthy environment - Lots of unpaid overtime
- 5.027 Jan 2022Director of ArchitectureCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- An opportunity to make a change in the world, finally I found a place where I can be part of a vision that I truly believe in, a place where I can grow as a person and as a professional while help shaping the future of humanity - Company culture is unique and it's very hard to find nowadays, it's based on family and genuine values. Everyone in the company matter and everyone feel they do belong to RA family. If you have ego or you're full of yourself, this place is not for you. - Working with a highly talented and motivation individuals from all over the globe - Everyone is very humble and caring, even though there is a lot of work to be done, you feel the support and unity of your teammates and even the CEO himself, he always check on the team personally and make sure all is happy + 4 weeks annual holiday per year!!! AND you can work remotely from anywhere. I have been travelling and working for the last 2 years, I even lived in a van for a month while still working!
- Sometimes working remotely every day can be challenging, especially living in a small condo in Toronto! but the company is establishing an office very soon and it will be possible to meet with team members physically when it's safeRÀ Response2y
This is fantastic feedback. Thank you!
- 5.026 May 2022Sales & Tech RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
This is a group of rambunctious top performers who love what they do and make an incredible impact every day. It's exciting to be at the forefront of tech, real estate and construction while working with people all across the globe. The environment is collaborative, incredibly supportive, and ideal for solving problems and tackling creative endeavors. People wear their passions on their sleeve and they're not afraid to tackle "impossible" challenges. There's a culture of winning and smashing goals, everyone knows we're part of the next big thing, it's a wonderful place to call home.
The best-of-the-best in their function and industry call RA their home. This is a place that employs the 1% of the very best at what they do so you need a certain mindset, work ethic and attitude to succeed in any role here.
- 5.027 Jun 2022ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGISTCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
-Working remote 100% allows the employees to balance work and life better. -Compensation allows the employees to worry less about their day to day needs as well as giving them options to invest and grow with the company. -Culture is comprised of an enthusiastic and young team that looks forward to working together and doing things pragmatically versus traditionally.
-The company doesn't provide their employees laptops or much support for personal hardware support and maintenance. -Still in the company's infancy stages; standards, systems and protocols are still being set by the current team -Currently no permanent space to meet/gather in person.1RÀ Response2y
Thank you for this feedback!
- 5.027 Jun 2022Sales CordinaterCurrent Employee
RA is where a group of dreamers, creators and innovators come together to make the world a better place by building homes of the future. The innovation and enthusiasm of the team is absolutely incredible. From the moment of onboarding to learning the work flow, working with RA has been seamless. Systems and technology are set up to allow the team to work from anywhere. Onboarding was well done. A global team with a unified mentality. Immediately upon accepting the job
So far haven't found any.
- 5.026 May 2022Junior Architectural DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Amazing space for those pursuing an architecture career. Ra offers a great space to learn from well versed professionals that share the same passion, to create comfortable and aesthetically pleasing homes. There's a role for everyone and many opportunities to learn and explore various aspects in the design development industry.
If you like a corporate 9-5 office day, and want to just check the boxes and sign off this is not the place for you. We hustle, are passionate and believe in the company's mission.
RÀ Reviews FAQs
RÀ has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at RÀ to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
72% of RÀ employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RÀ 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.