RÀ Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2022

Found 22 of over 25 reviews

4.6
RÀ Chief Executive Officer Justin Kathan (no image)
Justin Kathan
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An experience beyond words

Feb 6, 2022 - Visual Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

RÀ is a place where the best people in the world who are masters of their craft come together to create something that the world hasn't seen before. I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of this mission.

Cons

If you have a fixed mindset rather than growth, this place is not for you.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible Culture

Jun 27, 2022 - Sales Cordinater
    Business Outlook

Pros

RA is where a group of dreamers, creators and innovators come together to make the world a better place by building homes of the future. The innovation and enthusiasm of the team is absolutely incredible. From the moment of onboarding to learning the work flow, working with RA has been seamless. Systems and technology are set up to allow the team to work from anywhere. Onboarding was well done. A global team with a unified mentality. Immediately upon accepting the job

Cons

So far haven't found any.

3. 5.0

In a nutshell

Jun 27, 2022 - ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Working remote 100% allows the employees to balance work and life better. -Compensation allows the employees to worry less about their day to day needs as well as giving them options to invest and grow with the company. -Culture is comprised of an enthusiastic and young team that looks forward to working together and doing things pragmatically versus traditionally.

Cons

-The company doesn't provide their employees laptops or much support for personal hardware support and maintenance. -Still in the company's infancy stages; standards, systems and protocols are still being set by the current team -Currently no permanent space to meet/gather in person.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited to work each day!

Jun 27, 2022 - Conceptual Architect in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

RA has a highly energetic, diverse, and skilled team. Everyone is working towards a common goal, with great speed, resourcefulness, and trust. I feel motivated to work at RA each day, and am happy to be working outside of the confines of the traditional architectural practice. RA has great benefits, compensation, and flexibility.

Cons

Not for those who aren't nimble/ adaptable/ motivated/ self-starters.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

World-class tech company that's building the Future

May 26, 2022 - Sales & Tech Recruiter in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a group of rambunctious top performers who love what they do and make an incredible impact every day. It's exciting to be at the forefront of tech, real estate and construction while working with people all across the globe. The environment is collaborative, incredibly supportive, and ideal for solving problems and tackling creative endeavors. People wear their passions on their sleeve and they're not afraid to tackle "impossible" challenges. There's a culture of winning and smashing goals, everyone knows we're part of the next big thing, it's a wonderful place to call home.

Cons

The best-of-the-best in their function and industry call RA their home. This is a place that employs the 1% of the very best at what they do so you need a certain mindset, work ethic and attitude to succeed in any role here.

6. 5.0

incredible team and leadership

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every single day when you speak to anyone in the company, you will find that they are full of energy, and are on a mission. I have never experienced anything like this before. It is incredibly refreshing to work alongside so many incredible humans, who truly care about the work that they put in, and are constantly looking for ways go beyond the limits. I am constantly inspired and grateful to be here with the best in the industry.

Cons

I truly cannot think of one.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

To feel in control of your career

May 26, 2022 - Junior Architectural Designer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing space for those pursuing an architecture career. Ra offers a great space to learn from well versed professionals that share the same passion, to create comfortable and aesthetically pleasing homes. There's a role for everyone and many opportunities to learn and explore various aspects in the design development industry.

Cons

If you like a corporate 9-5 office day, and want to just check the boxes and sign off this is not the place for you. We hustle, are passionate and believe in the company's mission.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Join us if you are looking for an environment that you can grow!

Feb 22, 2022 - Bim Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have an impact of a huge change in the AEC industry in 21st century Grow in a multidiciplinary environment & expand your professional palette Pick your own working hours & don't mis what is important to you in your own life and adjust your perfect hours Meet & socialize with a highly talented, multicultural & international team The CEO is a brilliant person who has no ego & has a great leadership on overall teams Paid holidays

Cons

You will be staying long in the same location if you are working from home, if you are relentless freelancer no cons for you!

9. 5.0

Work for a GREATER purpose

Feb 17, 2022 - Communications Manager in Guatemala City
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with a bunch of talented and diverse teams is inspiring. If you want to work in a company that will change the world and make it a better place, this is it!

Cons

Do not work here if you’re looking for a routine job.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It is the best team I have found in years!

Feb 17, 2022 - Communications in Medellín, Antioquia
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have grow in many ways I thought it was impossible. I found a team of experts in each of their matters that are helping me grow as a professional and as a human being. Its a company for dreamers who are also creators. They make things happen, good things. And it amazes me everytime we accomplish our goals.

Cons

This is a place to become Relentlessly Resourceful. If you do not have the passion and time it takes to change the world, you might feel overwhelmed

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews