RS&H Reviews

Found 111 of over 126 reviews

4.4
RS&H President and Chief Executive Officer David T. Sweeney, PE
David T. Sweeney, PE
Pros
  • "I couldn't be more proud to work for a company like RS&H(in 13 reviews)

• "Great employees with a lot of interesting projects(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "RS&H doesn't recruit at the local university, therefore missing out on great applicants and not getting the exposure it could have(in 6 reviews)

• "The benefits I believe are a bit below industry standard(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jul 31, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work culture. My pleasure to work with this company

Cons

Nothing to say. It's good company

Marketing Communication Specialist

Thank you for your review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Client and People First Culture

Nov 12, 2021 - Vice President in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional development and career advancement opportunities; great high-profile projects; respectful, positive, and inclusive workplace; work-life balance

Cons

Could use more mid-level professional engineers.

RS&H Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for the kind words about your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the work-life balance and professional development opportunities at RS&H. We appreciate that you took the time to share your perspective about your experiences with us. Our greatest strength is our associates and we value your feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Managerial Dependent

Nov 18, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Salary was competitive.

Cons

Managerial based solely on seniority and not abilities. At the time; no movement for years.

RS&H Response

Thank you for leaving a review. At RS&H, our associates are an integral part of our success and are encouraged to explore a variety of professional development opportunities. We’re sorry to hear that you’re disappointed, please reach out to hr.support@rsandh.com to address your concerns confidentially.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Overall

Oct 25, 2021 - Environmental Specialist I in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty flexible bosses, good culture, many office locations

Cons

Not a lot of room to move up or move around career wise. Some offices are so small that its boring to be there. Regulatory work can be pretty dry.

RS&H Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the culture and flexibility at RS&H. Associates are encouraged to explore a variety of professional development opportunities and further encourage you to explore these with your supervisor, Practice leadership, or HRBP. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback please feel free to share more with us by emailing feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great

Oct 4, 2021 - Environmental Scientist in Tyler, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic leadership and benefits with room for career growth

Cons

I have had no complaints about working here

RS&H Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words about your experience! Our greatest strength is our associates, and we care about their well-being. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Oct 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not a bad company to work for.

Cons

there is some but nothing serious.

RS&H Response

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate that you took the time to share your perspective about your experiences with us. Our greatest strength is our associates and we value your feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 23, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Bosses and good work life balance

Cons

None come to mind at all

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review and thoughtful words! We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experiences with us and wish you the best.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to Work For

Sep 12, 2021 - IT Security Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, compensation and benefits.

Cons

Smaller company so upward mobility limited.

RS&H Response

Thank you for your review and your 6+ years as an associate with us! We appreciate that you took the time to leave a thoughtful review about your experiences with us. Our greatest strength is our associates and we encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

9. 5.0

Great company

Aug 17, 2021 - Marketing Coordinator in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is Employee-owned, has a great culture, and good benefits

Cons

There is a lack of career pathing that creates issues moving up the ladder.

RS&H Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share about your experience! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the culture and benefits at RS&H. Associates are encouraged to explore a variety of professional development opportunities and further encourage you to explore these with your supervisor, Practice leadership, or HRBP. Our associates are an integral part of our success and we are pleased to provide compelling opportunities to meet our associates' career goals and aspirations. We encourage you to continue providing us feedback, please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

10. 5.0

Love working here

Aug 5, 2021 - Billing Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is fantastic. Somewhat large company with a small company feel. They really care and I feel even more confident in that after experiencing COVID while working here.

Cons

I don’t have any real downsides that I can think of. Would like to be paid a bit more but I wouldn’t say my pay is unfair at all. I receive a decent pay with great benefits.

RS&H Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review and share about your experiences! We are pleased to hear that you love working with the company and we wish you continued success as you grow your career with us. Our greatest strength is our associates and we encourage you to continue providing us feedback. Please feel free to share more with us by emailing rsandh.feedback@rsandh.com or reaching out to your Human Resources Business Partner.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Reviews