Found 990 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ramco Systems
Got a burning question about Ramco Systems? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ramco Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work life balance" (in 74 reviews)
- "Project trainee salary is low otherwise company is ok" (in 64 reviews)
- "Poor Management and do not have a single bit of concern to their employees." (in 22 reviews)
- "Extended working hours." (in 19 reviews)
- "Low Pay and Outdated technology" (in 16 reviews)
- 5.029 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1. Empowerment at Work Ramco fosters a culture where I've felt empowered to take charge of projects, offering the autonomy and trust that's rare to find these days. 2. Inclusive and Equitable Culture We're more than just coworkers; we're a community. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity, making it easy to be your true self at work. 3. Family Atmosphere What sets us apart is our family-like environment. It's not just about clocking in and out; we genuinely care for each other's well-being. 4. Fun and Engagement Work-life at Ramco isn't all business; we value fun and mental breaks, and often have something or other
I dont find anything big
- 5.012 Sept 2023Senior Product ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChennai
1. Learning is plenty. once you have the hunger to learn functional and technical stuffs of hcm, payroll, erp.. this is the right place 2. During my tenure i got a chance to work with all top management people as i was part of presales 3. I got chance to travel middle east to meet customers which was my first ever abroad travel 4. My managers helped me in learning more about the skills involved in presales and that basic learnings i got here helping me a lot in my 11 years of presales experience
Nothing much. This is definitely a place to stretch yourself and learn.
Ramco Systems Reviews FAQs
Ramco Systems has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,060 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Ramco Systems to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
70% of Ramco Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ramco Systems 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.