Rang Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-time Part-time

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

"Good Company to grow your career"

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Rang Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They hired me a fresher, training was wonderful, my mentor is very nice and helpful. My mentor helped me a lot for improving myself and skills as well. Now. Getting salary on time.

Cons

It would be good if HR process can be more quick.

"Good Company for Recruiters"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Ahmedabad

Pros

Good working environment and office. Managers are so cooperative and readily available for help; they are giving best training to freshers. Good Incentives as well.

Cons

Overall I am impressed with company.

"Nice Company Environment"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Ahmedabad
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Ahmedabad

I worked at Rang Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good ambience in office, nice culture, lots of company events, good Salary and Salary on time.

Cons

For Good Workers – very good but if you are here for time-pass then it is wrong place.

Advice to Management

start medical benefits to employees like Life Insurance, Medical Insurance for Family

5. "Missing my team"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Ahmedabad
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Ahmedabad

I worked at Rang Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am still missing my team. Events, Awards and trying new food was best part while working with Rang Technologies. Enjoyed working with Rang Technologies and also learned a lot. Thanks

Cons

I did not find any cons in Rang Technologies. Wishing best for Rang Technologies.

6. "Growing Fast"

Current Employee - Direct Sales Recruiter in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Direct Sales Recruiter in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Rang Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I see a fast growth here of Rang Technologies. Rang Technologies is expanding in many areas and growing fast. Happy to grow here.

Cons

Still not faced any problem.

Advice to Management

Go Rang to Grow

"Good Ci=omoany"

Former Employee - Sales Business Development Manager in Ahmedabad
    Former Employee - Sales Business Development Manager in Ahmedabad

Pros

nice company...everything provided....very good....love the environment

Cons

no cons love the comany

""Good place & environment to work for""

I have been working at Rang Technologies full-time

Pros

-Good environment and place to work.
    -Good exposure and managers who are always there to help you in good and bad times. Got to learn lot many things from Rang Technologies.
    -Good exposure in terms of market & different industry.
    -Company's leadership team has good growth vision.
    -Great Place for Money minded enthusiast people.

Cons

No Cons as far as i had noticed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same great inspirational work! You add a lot of value to my professional and personal life.

9. "Great working environment!"

I have been working at Rang Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay scale is good and very competitive.
    The management has been very supportive and allow us to put in suggestions. The working environment is very positive and a lot of engagement activities help in maintaining a work life balance.

Cons

Some HR Processes (paperwork) need a little streamlining.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in identifying shortcomings in processes and improving on it. Please continue to have the same employee-centric approach.

10. "Really BAD BAD BAD Company to work"

Pros

There is no pros for this company because management is not at all supportive and they treat there employee like a Servant.

Cons

Let's Start with Cons:
    1) Bond System, when you will join Rang Tech they will ask you to sign 2 years of bond which is something wrong, every employee are independent and you cannot force them to sign the bond.
    2) Salary Deduction: They will deduct your salary with no reason and there HR will tell you that our system is working right and one of the manager he is totally a confused guy and he doesn't know the meaning of planning and implementation.
    3) While joining Company HR will follow up with you for the pending documentation which i believe it is right but while exists HR people will not coordinate with you at all.
    4) They will force you to come for extra hours and even on Saturday and Sunday so total time you work will be 14 hrs per day and there will be no extra benefits you will get.

Advice to Management

There is no career Opportunities here and they will hire to fire you, suggestion to management is don't treat your employer as a servant because employer's are the back bone for any company.

"Successful Experience – Good People – Overall Positive Reviews from My Side"

Current Employee - Analytics Professional in Princeton, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Analytics Professional in Princeton, NJ (US)

I have been working at Rang Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I would like to take this opportunity to summarize my reviews of this company based on my knowledge and personal experience. I moved from Hyderabad to USA with the dream of being Data Scientist. After spending >20K USD on my graduation from Texas, I joined a consultancy in Texas as the owner knew my family from Hyderabad itself. It took me 6 months to realize that I was going into a deep hole after knowing that two of my classmates who graduated with me already got their first projects with Rang Technologies..I then was introduced with Rang Technologies and moved to their guest house and started their Analytics training and got job in the beginning of my 4th month with them. I thank Rang Technologies Training and Marketing team for their hard work and expertise. I do have many good and few bad experience with my stay with Rang Technologies which is as below:
    Training Material and Manager Reviews - Good; Marketing Reviews - Good; Interview Preparation Assistance Reviews - Good; Placement Reviews - Good; HR Reviews - Good; On-Job Support Reviews - Good; Guest House Reviews - Good; OPT STEM Extension (I-983) Assistance Reviews - Good

Cons

Interview Related Flight Expenses Reviews – Not Good; Recruiter’s Assistance for Personal Help Reviews: Not Good

Advice to Management

Please also make office facility available for trainees in weekends so trainees can study in office if wanted as opposed to study in guest house or home or in Panera Bread.