Real Time Data Services Reviews

Updated 24 Jan 2021

3.8
Real Time Data Services Director Sangeeta Chhabra (no image)
Sangeeta Chhabra
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work culture, knowledgeable colleagues, focus on learning and development, senior management stays involved and up to date and always available for guidance

Cons

Honestly, no cons as such.

2. "Everything is good"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Real Time Data Services full-time

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

Salary is not sufficient here

3. COVID-19

"RTDS Means Learning and Growth"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at Real Time Data Services for more than 7 years as a full-time employee. Started my career as an intern and said goodbye as an Asst Manager, Online Marketing. - company is growing so there are many opportunities for every one - Managing Director, Mrs. Sangeeta Chhabra listens to their employees and provides the necessary support always - team is like a family. You will get all the help required to do your job, support from your colleagues, and learning so that you can contribute to the growth of the team and company. - no team politics, positive and employee-friendly culture. - company provides all the technology and tools so that you can do your job effectively, never says no to any tool which will make your work easy. - you get to work with thought leaders such as Gartner people (you typically don't access to these) - company invest heavily in the learning and development of their employees. CEO, Mr. Vinay Chhabra believes in the growth and learning of their employees.

Cons

No company is perfect as we grow, we face different challenges and situations that we have never seen. It's important to focus more on what is important, what's happening, and less on what's wrong. This mindset is always supported by RTDS. Due to some personal reasons, I left RTDS, especially a team who always supported me and loved me. Before COVID there was no remote work policy, which I belive should always be there for the employee.

4. "a good startup"

4.0
    Former Employee - Product Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

people here are very open

Cons

managers are sometimes rude and mis management

5. "NA"

Former Employee - Server

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time

Pros

Colleague,Ambience, No work pressure, Simple, comfort

Cons

Management, disorganised, higher authority, work, Politics

6. "Wonderful Experience"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had a great time working at RTDS. People are warm and friendly. The work environment was wonderful as the owner of the company, Dr. Sangeeta Chhabra, took effort in knowing each and every member, and also looked into their overall well-being. There were ample opportunities for those keen to learn and grow both personally and professionally as the company provides support in that respect.

Cons

Due to personal reason, I had to leave the company as I had to relocate to a different city. The only con I could think of in this respect was that there was no option to operate from a remote location.

Continue reading

"Great people and great culture"

Former Employee - Server Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for RTDS for two years and enjoyed every minute of it. Team mates are very approachable and help in every manner for technical knowledge growth. Training for freshers is very structured which helps employees to quickly learn the job role.

Cons

The company is growing and becoming more corporate. I liked the family feel before, but understand that you need to change in order to grow. Hopefully we can keep some of the start-up feel when we transition.

Continue reading
  8. "Management's focus on growth and Dynamic work environment"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Few reasons that make RTDS a great place to work for are: first its open door policy where one can meet up with the management at literally any moment which is very essential when working with the millennials; various teams are given sufficient autonomy to drive a culture of idea generation; young dynamic workforce makes the working environment lively and full of energy; management has an amazingly strong focus on growth especially qualitatively directing enhancement of the workforce quality by implementing and leveraging learning tools. Overall a very decent working environment for someone who would want to grow and extend one's learning curve.

Cons

can look into flexible working hours

9. "Very Bad Company"

2.0
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Real Time Data Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

No Pro at all very bad

Cons

Bad management, bad HR, bad ATL, very negative experience

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - VOIP Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome work environment, with good people to guide you every time. If you're keen on learning, this place is totally the place to start off your career with a good learning curve which helps you in the future.

Cons

too much of night shifts.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 English Reviews